Pregnenolone – By Gene Devine

Buy Lab Tests Online

Storm

I've always felt wonderful on trt. I really don't know if I'm receiving any benefit from supplementing with Pregnenolone and dhea. But I really enjoy my protocol and the whole try experience.

Hey Vince do you have a full list of the supplements you take each day, doses, and timing? Do you know if I would need to supplement DHEA if my DHEA is in range according to labcorp's range ? I'm 29 and I'm at 275.3 on the blood test for DHEA sulfate (range is 138.5 -472.5).

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey Vince do you have a full list of the supplements you take each day, doses, and timing? Do you know if I would need to supplement DHEA if my DHEA is in range according to labcorp's range ? I'm 29 and I'm at 275.3 on the blood test for DHEA sulfate (range is 138.5 -472.5).

Thanks

Looking at your lab range I would have to say no. I like to use DHEA because I normally have low estradiol levels but when I supplement with DHEA it brings my estradiol levels into a good healthy range.

G1122

I had labs that show no detectable (0) pregnenalone as well as progesterone with a DHEA-S level of 194.0ug/dL (0 - 650). This was while I was on TRT (on clomid now without much success - high LH, low T...). Wondering why (as far as I can tell) there isn't much research in men on pregnenalone/dhea supplementation as an alternative to TRT, it seems there's an upstream cause. I see one study commonly referenced that concluded DHEA supplementation increases T in women, but not in men, but that study only had 9 65+ year old men. What about a subpopulation of younger men that don't have adequate levels?? If I don't have adequate precursor hormones how is my body supposed to make adequate T?

Pregnenolone is a typically unreliable test and can be more pricey than other tests where a better one is Progesterone which is just one rung down the ladder, and is cheaper. A "good" Progesterone test can infer the Preg is good enough.

G1122

Pregnenolone is a typically unreliable test and can be more pricey than other tests where a better one is Progesterone which is just one rung down the ladder, and is cheaper. A "good" Progesterone test can infer the Preg is good enough.

Thanks for the tip! They happened to run a Progesterone lab, too, and it was also 0 (undetected).

I'm going for an ACTH stimulation test, I've had low cortisol values, too. Curious how this pathway could create secondary hypogonadism, but wouldn't be surprised.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me