Photo of my test results, have started TRT today Test Cyp 40mg EOD / 140mg per week

Buy Lab Tests Online

SmallFella

Hi guys

I hope you're all well

This is my first time starting TRT

I've decided to go with Test Cyp, 40mg every other day which eqautes to 140mg per week

At what point should i go do another blood test to see how I'm responding? 2 weeks in ? 3 weeks?
Should i get a blood test the day i inject, the day I do'nt injkect?

Thank you

1713397720096.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

brookseth

These are your labs from before you started therapy? Or these are your first labs since starting therapy? And if they are the first labs since starting therapy - how long have you been on therapy for?
Also typically you will draw labs on your non-injection day to get a trough (low) reading.

Systemlord

At what point should i go do another blood test to see how I'm responding? 2 weeks in ? 3 weeks?
I would wait 6-8 weeks. If you need to see labs to know how you're responding, then you must not feel any different. I would have felt something on the second dosage whether on a daily or every other day protocol.

SmallFella

These are your labs from before you started therapy? Or these are your first labs since starting therapy? And if they are the first labs since starting therapy - how long have you been on therapy for?
Also typically you will draw labs on your non-injection day to get a trough (low) reading.
Apologies

These labs are from before starting therapy

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale