Need help reviewing labs. Estrone and dht and shbg high ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

way2savage

I’m 44 and male :

Been off an on trt for 10 yrs :

Started back on 2 months ago and had follow up labs checked and a little confused with the results

Currently taking 120mg test cypionate every 7 days
.5mg I’d adex on mon & thurs
( I Aromatize very easy )

I was not on adex for the first 4 weeks but had to on the 4th week due to gyno flair up on my left breast . So I needed to take adex to stop from getting bigger hasn’t reduced completely but has subsided a little and not increased .

Labs were taken on day 6 before my next shot at 8am fasting for 12 hours.

Main question is why is estrone so high 100 and if it is how do I correct it?

Also is it ok for dht and shbg to be that high and if not how can I correct it ?

My estradiol for me is best at 20 so I’m a little bit confused because my estrone is so high I’m afraid to drop the dosage on the adex.

I’d appreciate feedback from senior reps to help me get in line to get all my levels were they r needed to be .

Thanx mike

Attachments

• C0B8BA85-D7BF-4C3C-9891-5D440B1C4023.jpeg
    C0B8BA85-D7BF-4C3C-9891-5D440B1C4023.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 36D26E3E-1E36-4F7A-8162-92698EB33C1E.jpeg
    36D26E3E-1E36-4F7A-8162-92698EB33C1E.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Better questions: why were you tested for estrone and why did your doctor order the incorrect estradiol test?

The e2 test you paid for is of no use to you or your doctor, it's to be used with women. Men should rely on the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, lab study to monitor their estradiol. Estrone - no role in the management of a TRT protocol.

You have diagnosed gynecomastia? Not simply itching and or burning in the breast which typically reflects androgen levels in flux?

You largely have to play the SHBG card you're dealt - having the value in hand allows you and your doctor to tailor your protocol.

Systemlord

Do to your extremely high SHBG you will require supraphysiological doses of testosterone, you require a dosage increase as your Free T is pathetic, excess androgens is the only thing that will lower SHBG therefore increasing Free T. Free T needs to be high normal.

I'm afraid your doctor is inept to manage your TRT protocol and doesn't specialize in TRT, estrogen testing is the Roche ECLIA methodology for women. Estrone is a useless test and doesn't guide the direction your protocol and only causes confusion.

Last edited:

way2savage

The place I go to is a TRT clinic in south Florida but they do everything remote as I no longer live there . Do you know of any other good trt clinics that test everything and do remote as my health insurance pays for all my labs I just need pay for the medicine .i just go with them as I’ve been with em for years .

I’ve had small gyno issue since many years ago of high end test/deca cycles. Usually it maintains the size of small m&m ball underneath but now it the size of a soft m&m peanut candy which gets bigger with the higher dosage I use and u can start to feel a softer tissue around the ball .

What should I strive to keep my dht and shbg level at ? I plan to start pinning sub q twice a week as I read that may be better than 1 larger shot , I know this type of format is new as I’m used to once a week IM shots but as times change so does knowledge so I’m willing to adapt with what works now .

P.s. they have me on DIM at 200 mg a day as that good as i have never done DIM before recently?

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

The place I go to is a TRT clinic in south Florida but they do everything remote as I no longer live there . Do you know of any other good trt clinics that test everything and do remote as my health insurance pays for all my labs I just need pay for the medicine .i just go with them as I’ve been with em for years .

I’ve had small gyno issue since many years ago of high end test/deca cycles. Usually it maintains the size of small m&m ball underneath but now it the size of a soft m&m peanut candy which gets bigger with the higher dosage I use and u can start to feel a softer tissue around the ball .

What should I strive to keep my dht and shbg level at ? I plan to start pinning sub q twice a week as I read that may be better than 1 larger shot , I know this type of format is new as I’m used to once a week IM shots but as times change so does knowledge so I’m willing to adapt with what works now .

P.s. they have me on DIM at 200 mg a day as that good as i have never done DIM before recently?
This site has two sponsors - Defy Medical and Prime Body. They both know how to play the tele-health game. I'm not a patient of either practice, I live in Canada. Contact them and ask the hardest questions you can think.

@Jesse-Defy and @Sean Mosher, will you make yourselves available if he has questions?

I'm a DIM-cynic, I doubt it is going to help you, but some feel it assists them with estradiol issues.

This site has two sponsors - Defy Medical and Prime Body. They both know how to play the tele-health game. I'm not a patient of either practice, I live in Canada. Contact them and ask the hardest questions you can think.

@Jesse-Defy and @Sean Mosher, will you make yourselves available if he has questions?

I'm a DIM-cynic, I doubt it is going to help you, but some feel it assists them with estradiol issues.
Certainly feel free to email me directly at [email protected] if you have any questions

way2savage

Thank you coast ,

Jesse I will email you later from work . I am in the east coast area of Georgia. i Believe I spoke a few weeks ago over there with a man by the name of Hassan , I had sent all my info to him but held of at that moment to go further as he was going to charge me a pretty hefty consult fee to start .
Is there anyway you have any discount rates for members here Jesse.

IT would be worthwhile before you blow up your relationship with this clinic to inquire to why they're using the wrong tests. If that's what they use and that's all they have to say about it, then ya, you should look elsewhere.

I see you were fasted for these labs, you need to have a discussion and a repeat CMP-14 with your Dr(s) about your Kidney/Creatinine values. If they're that high and you fasted this is worth discussing your kidney health. But know some factors that can elevate the Creatinine test are weight-lifiting, increased muscle mass, and/or a high protein diet.

High DHT is of no concern and is a good thing. SHBG as my friend Coastwatcher stated is what it is you cannot change or influence that up or down.

way2savage

My creatine levels are high and I understand that for a reason , I have been doing 4 days a week heavy lifting and 3 days hiit cardio plus a low calorie diet of about 2100 calories a week .

That Being said over the last 4 months I gained about 18 lbs of fat in my stomach and chest are due to being laid up in the bed from Surgery. I had kidney cancer and had to have 60% of my right kidney removed in May/2018 . As of November 2018 I started back to get back in shape post recovery . I have lost about 15lbs over the last 3 months and went from 195 at 19% bf to around 180 at 12 % bf . I can’t have to high of protein in my diet due to my kidney so I try and stay around 100g total per day but I am in the process now of trying a completely vegan protein diet which should help lower that as plant protein is a lot less stressful on the kidneys.

My advisor at the TRT clinic also sent me some Injectable intramuscular Glutathione which they said to take 2 times a week and that will help with kidney function .

That’s one of the reasons why I try to keep my trt dosage low and not take to many pills .

Another reason why I stopped taking DIM as I don’t need to take to many pills as they all work against kidney filtration .

All I take daily now is a blood pressure medicine and low dose Arimidex and low dose test cypionate.

Thoughts ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching