My Experience On Jatenzo (Oral TRT) Log

Buy Lab Tests Online

tropicaldaze1950

I just had more labs drawn 2 days ago. My ferritin is 222, hematocrit 58.5% and hemoglobin 18.9.

September 2022 my hematocrit was 54.3% and hemoglobin 18.9.

My high hematocrit is the result of dehydration caused by reducing my iron dosage several weeks ago.

Whenever I reduce iron supplements, I get dehydrated via excessive urination.

My energy levels since restoring my normal iron dosage a few days ago is very high! I feel amazing and one thing I’ve notice, I don’t get cold easily!

The lipids are the result of the 4 months on the carnivore diet.

I’m crushing my gym workouts!!

I'm like a magnet for women. The young women can't stop putting themselves in my spaces, in the gym, and at work. I met a 25 year old women who for weeks put herself in my spaces in the gym who is now training me.

CHOLESTEROL​

View trends
Normal value: <=199 mg/dL
Value

TRIGLYCERIDE​

View trends
Normal value: <=149 mg/dL
Value
old value = 331-> new value = 88!

HDL​

View trends
Normal value: >=40 mg/dL
Value

LDL CALCULATED​

View trends
Normal value: <=99 mg/dL
Value

CHOLESTEROL/HIGH DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN​

View trends
Normal value: <=3.9
Value

See LabNet for more information.

CHOLESTEROL, NON-HDL​

View trends
mg/dL
Value
I know that no rx is needed for an iron supplement. Did your doctor recommend it or did you initiate it in order to determine if it would improve your well being/relieve symptoms?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Did your doctor recommend it or did you initiate it in order to determine if it would improve your well being/relieve symptoms?
I struggled for years and my endocrinologist recommended iron supplements after restarting TRT and seeing ferritin drop to 24 for a second time. Off TRT I need no iron supplements, ferritin is 100>.

Last edited:

tropicaldaze1950

I struggled for years and my endocrinologist recommended iron supplements after restarting TRT and seeing ferritin drop to 24 for a second time. Off TRT I need no iron supplements, ferritin is 100>.
Thanks. I'm glad you're doing better. I followed your posts here, t-nation and I know you've struggled for a few years. As you've said, Jatenzo is what began to bring it all together, plus diet and iron. And you're only 50! Excellent.

Systemlord

Looks like you're converting protein into glucose. You may want to cut down on protein and eat more non-starchy vegetables. I would think you're pre-diabetic or borderline pre-diabetic.
So I tried a few days cutting down to half a scoop of whey protein, I started experiencing tiredness and sleepiness today. I immediately went into the kitchen and made a protein shake, 1/2 scoop and 30 minutes later symptoms gone.

I read that the body can convert protein to glucose when the body is low on carbs/fats.

My fasting glucose is 108, dropping into the normal range in the early morning hours and remaining there all day.

Seagal

So I tried a few days cutting down to half a scoop of whey protein, I started experiencing tiredness and sleepiness today. I immediately went into the kitchen and made a protein shake, 1/2 scoop and 30 minutes later symptoms gone.

I read that the body can convert protein to glucose when the body is low on carbs/fats.

My fasting glucose is 108, dropping into the normal range in the early morning hours and remaining there all day.
Good experiment. Are there carbs in your whey protein?

Systemlord

Good experiment. Are there carbs in your whey protein?
2 carbs per serving.

I workout 7 days a week and I must be burning through my protein stores. My friend/trainer pushes me to my limits, therefore I must need that protein due to burning through my glucose stores.

I wish I had checked my glucose yesterday, before the protein shake.

Last edited:

OldDirtyPeach

Hey fellas, long time lurker - first time post.

Anyone here try combing daily/EOD Enanthate or Cypionate injections for baseline test level with a single morning dose of Jatenzo or TLANDO for daily fluctuation?

Seems like it might be a good fit since its dosed every 12 hours and may give the body time to relax while sleeping.

I’ve tried injections, creams, and injection/ cream combo over the years. Had benefits from each protocol but ultimately still felt off, mentally flat, wired, or like plain dog shit most days. It’s the cognitive impairments that are the most difficult aspect since they seriously hinder my ability to succeed in life.

32 years old on TRT for 4 years now. Working with a great doctor and have done everything from backfilling necessary hormones to prolactin and BP control. All these help a bit but there’s still that missing elusive thing…“Feeling good past the honeymoon phase of protocol shifts”.

If I start on the combo of Test Enanthate and Jatenzo or TLANDO I’ll report back.

Seagal

Hey fellas, long time lurker - first time post.

Anyone here try combing daily/EOD Enanthate or Cypionate injections for baseline test level with a single morning dose of Jatenzo or TLANDO for daily fluctuation?

Seems like it might be a good fit since its dosed every 12 hours and may give the body time to relax while sleeping.

I’ve tried injections, creams, and injection/ cream combo over the years. Had benefits from each protocol but ultimately still felt off, mentally flat, wired, or like plain dog shit most days. It’s the cognitive impairments that are the most difficult aspect since they seriously hinder my ability to succeed in life.

32 years old on TRT for 4 years now. Working with a great doctor and have done everything from backfilling necessary hormones to prolactin and BP control. All these help a bit but there’s still that missing elusive thing…“Feeling good past the honeymoon phase of protocol shifts”.

If I start on the combo of Test Enanthate and Jatenzo or TLANDO I’ll report back.
Have you tried reducing E2?

OldDirtyPeach

Have you tried reducing E2?
Yeah, E is monitored and controlled even while on HCG because I take low dose extended release oral progesterone at night.

Don’t want to derail the thread by digressing to external topics.

Simply wondering if combo of injections and one of these novel oral testoterones, sounds like a good idea or if it’s been tried by members here.

Many struggle, as do I, with elevated hematocrit and low dopamine. If this can alleviate these issues. We’d be golden, or at least on the right direction since these two issues cause a whole slue of problems.

OldDirtyPeach

@Systemlord You weren’t kidding, oral T-Undecoanate feels different than everything else out there.

Like as if it’s used better by the body. More energy, great mood, calm, confident, speech is more fluid. I’m loving it so far. Doesn’t feel like a dopamine rush either, no weird shakes or bad interactions with other stimulants (coffee makes me have panic symptoms, but is not the slightest bit a problem now on TLANDO… wild, thought I had to give up that delicious espresso forever)

Just started on single morning dose of TLANDO 112.5mg combined with EOD T-Enanthate injections for baseline level. It’s Day 2, so keeping fingers crossed, but damn I’ve always struggled in some way on TRT no matter the type of protocol until now!! Even blood pressure has calmed down.

I’m gunna ride this combo out for a while and see where it goes. Feels exactly like what my body has begging for all this time.

MJ65

2 carbs per serving.

I workout 7 days a week and I must be burning through my protein stores. My friend/trainer pushes me to my limits, therefore I must need that protein due to burning through my glucose stores.

I wish I had checked my glucose yesterday, before the protein shake.
I have been following your journey for a while. My Urologist just prescribed Jatenzo 237mg 2x day. Like many I have had a difficult time on creams, pellets and injections. My question is could I start out with taking it 1x day at 9am for the first week to slowly adjust to it and then take 2x day after a week. Once starting 2x day could I dose at 8am and 6pm? Does it have to be 12hrs between doses. I also have high hematocrit/hemoglobin and want to start conservative. I have not been on any TRT for 3 years and hoping this will work. Total T 400 ng/dl Free T 55 pg/dl.
Thanks for any feedback

Systemlord

My question is could I start out with taking it 1x day at 9am for the first week to slowly adjust to it and then take 2x day after a week.
I tried that and I didn’t stick to it for very long. You end up prolonging the time it takes to reach a steady state and feel good.

Systemlord

I also have high hematocrit/hemoglobin and want to start conservative.
Typically I run hemoglobin right at the limit and hematocrit 51%. I'd be running higher if my doctors allowed it.

Recently I had hemoglobin at 18.9 and hematocrit at 58.5% due to me over supplementing iron due to what turned out to be vitamin D deficiency.

My blood pressure is on the lower end.

My endo told me ->
"I can't tell you at what level of hematocrit is too high for you. I'd recommend at least a monthly monitoring of your levels for the hemoglobin and hematocrit."

Last edited:

MJ65

Typically I run hemoglobin right at the limit and hematocrit 51%. I'd be running higher if my doctors allowed it.

Recently I had hemoglobin at 18.9 and hematocrit at 58.5% due to me over supplementing iron due to what turned out to be vitamin D deficiency.

My blood pressure is on the lower end.

My endo told me ->
My baseline hematocrit is 50 without being on testosterone. My doctor will discontinue therapy at 54 or require blood donation. Tanked ferritin in past with frequent donations. My blood pressure also goes up with increase in hematocrit and hemoglobin

Systemlord

My baseline hematocrit is 50 without being on testosterone. My doctor will discontinue therapy at 54 or require blood donation. Tanked ferritin in past with frequent donations. My blood pressure also goes up with increase in hematocrit and hemoglobin
Erythrocytosis on oral TRT isn't as common due to the rapid decline in serum levels.

I'm on a Beta-blocker, otherwise blood pressure would get out of control.

MJ65

Erythrocytosis on oral TRT isn't as common due to the rapid decline in serum levels.

I'm on a Beta-blocker, otherwise blood pressure would get out of control.
I believe in an earlier post you mentioned that it takes 7 days to reach steady state and you felt great right away. I have been on Jatenzo 237mg BID for ten days. I have not felt well or noticed any improvement in symptoms. I have actually felt worse and extremely tired 3-4PM where I can barely keep my eyes open. I will remain patient and give it time to run its course. I am just curious based on your results if you experienced anything similar and required a dose adjustment. I am getting labs this week.

Systemlord

I have been on Jatenzo 237mg BID for ten days. I have not felt well or noticed any improvement in symptoms. I have actually felt worse and extremely tired 3-4PM where I can barely keep my eyes open.
None of this means it's the Jatenzo protocol, often men have other issues not being addressed.

Tanked ferritin in past with frequent donations.
We already know what is likely your problem.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching