Testosterone declines after 2 months on Jatenzo at any dosage?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

I started Jatenzo in March of this year and started on 158mg which after a week got me 479 at 6 hours, 271 at 12 hours, then after 2 months the symptoms of low-T returned and levels were at 279 at 12 hours and the about same at 6 hours.

So my endo increased the dosage to 198, levels declined again after 2 months to about the 280's, so I got a dosage increase to 237mg and each time I got a dosage increase I could definitely feel it was higher than previously. This last dosage increase saw the highest trough level yet, 397 at 12 hours and 600-700's at 6 hours.

Now it's at 287 at 12 hours and 290 at 6 hours. I don't understand. My veins are not showing, I'm freezing shivering cold and headaches just like I did when I had low-T.

This always happens after 2 months. All the symptoms of low-T are returning including a worsening diabetes. My requirements for iron on TRT is absurdly high and must take 140mg split up 3x times daily or I feel horrible even if I miss one pill. This is with a ferritin levels of 99.

I always have cramping in the GI on TRT, but not when not on TRT.

WTF is going on?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Solution to my problem found.

See link to discover why testosterone can decline on Jatenzo.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me