Kyzatrex or Jatenzo

Buy Lab Tests Online

charile12

Good day all. I've been on testosterone cypionate almost 7 years. I inject anywhere from 100 to 120 mg in total divided 2 times a week. Am 47.
I'm feeling good consistently for years now.

Looks like my insurance cover oral testosterone.
I did read some threads on here, I see system Lord is doing well on jatenzo. I'm looking to see if I should switch to oral.

I'm just looking for people's experience on either of these two orals
Kyzatrex or Jatenzo. Any clear winner?
Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I believe Jatenzo has a slight advantage in the half-life department and levels achieved. If it comes down to cost, cash for treatment, the clear winner is Kyzatrex.

If you're looking for personal experiences on oral testosterone, feedback will be extremely limited as we are in the minority.

Many doctors aren't even aware oral testosterone exists.

I inject anywhere from 100 to 120 mg in total divided 2 times a week. Am 47.
Why mess with success?

Last edited:

charile12

I thought I saw that with jatenzo you need to take with a fatty meal not with Kyz.

Just exploring. Yeah I may not want to rock the boat...

madman

Super Moderator
Good day all. I've been on testosterone cypionate almost 7 years. I inject anywhere from 100 to 120 mg in total divided 2 times a week. Am 47.

Looks like my insurance cover oral testosterone.
I did read some threads on here, I see system Lord is doing well on jatenzo. I'm looking to see if I should switch to oral.

Thank you.

There is no clear winner.

You have 3 options when it comes to oral T (Jatenzo, Tlando, and Kyzatrex).

All 3 formulations use esterified T (testosterone undecanoate) in a self-emulsifying drug delivery system (SEDDS) formulation.

*TU has been integrated into a new proprietary SEDDS formulation. SEDDS stimulates a level of saponification of the lipophilic T esters, which leads to more preferential absorption by the intestinal lymphatic system. This leads to a decrease in first-pass hepatic metabolism.23 SEDDS formulations syndicate lipophilic and hydrophilic components, which promote the solubilization of molecules such as TU, which are normally lipophilic. Thus, they can be absorbed in the intestines without the necessity of maintaining a diet high in fat content.324

*SEDDS is defined as a uniform amalgam of lipophilic oils (synthetic or natural) plus solid or liquid surfactants or hydrophilic solvents. On activation followed by a reduction in aqueous solution, which is what happens in the human gastrointestinal tract, these systems produce a fine oil in water emulsion, which is physically stable (unlikely to be degraded or absorbed through the portal system) and readily absorbed by the intestines to the bloodstream.25

They all contain castor oil and the PKs are similar.

Would not get too caught up on the peak/troughs achieved.

Dosage used/absorption is what matters.

You should be able to hit a high-end/high peak on such which is short-lived and troughs levels will be nothing to brag about.

2 daily peaks/troughs!

If it were me I would go with the cheapest option.

The cost for Jatenzo is absurd and luckily they were forced to offer a pay-out-of-pocket option recently due to trying to stay competitive with Kyzatrex and Tlando which already offered such.

Keep in mind if your goal is to take advantage of the anabolic properties of T then injectables are where it's at as one can easily attain high/absurdly high trough FT levels.

When it comes to reaping the full anabolic benefits not only is having supra-physiological levels of FT steady-state 24/7 important but also how high you drive up FT levels.

When it comes to packing on size/mass/strength T is king!

KYZATREX

KYZATREX (testosterone undecanoate) capsules for oral use are available in three dosage strengths- 100 mg, 150 mg, and 200 mg. The 100 mg strength is an opaque, white capsule imprinted with “MP100” in red ink. The 150 mg strength is an opaque white capsule imprinted with “MP150” in red ink. The 200 mg strength is an opaque white capsule imprinted with “MP200” in red ink. All capsule strengths also contain DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), phytosterol esters, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil, and propylene glycol monolaurate as inactive ingredients.

Gelatin capsule shells are composed of the following inactive ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol, and titanium dioxide.

*The average daily NaF/EDTA plasma testosterone concentration was 393.3 (±113.6) ng/dL after 90 days of treatment (normal eugonadal range in NaF/EDTA plasma: 222-800 ng/dL.

1708559480114.png

1708559555975.png

*The percentage of patients who received KYZATREX and had testosterone Cmax threshold less than or equal to 1200 ng/dL, between 1440 and 2000 ng/dL, and greater than 2000 ng/dL at the final PK visit were 88%, 4%, and 0%, respectively.

JATENZO

JATENZO capsules are available in three strengths 158 mg, 198 mg, and 237 mg.

The 158 mg strength is an opaque red capsule that contains 158 mg of testosterone undecanoate and is imprinted with “158” in white ink. The 198 mg strength is an opaque white capsule that contains 198 mg of testosterone undecanoate and is imprinted with “198” in red ink. The 237 mg strength is an opaque orange capsule that contains 237 mg of testosterone undecanoate and is imprinted with “237” in white ink. All capsule strengths also contain oleic acid, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil (Cremophor RH 40), borage seed oil, peppermint oil, and butylated hydroxytoluene as inactive ingredients.

Gelatin capsule shells are composed of the following inactive ingredients: Gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin, purified water, iron oxide red, FD&C Yellow #6, and titanium dioxide.

*The average daily NaF-EDTA plasma testosterone concentration was 403 (± 128) ng/dL at the end of treatment, whereas the normal eugonadal range in NaF-EDTA plasma was 252-907 ng/dL in this study.

1708559776111.png

1708559840045.png

*The percentage of patients who received JATENZO and had Cmax less than or equal to 1500 ng/dL, between 1800 and 2500 ng/dL, and greater than 2500 ng/dL at the final PK visit were 83%, 3%, and 3%, respectively.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me