Is splitting the dose really necessary?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JimGainz

I’ve been on TRT for nearly 5 years and have tried everything - started at once per week, went to bi-weekly, 3x, EOD, E3D, Every day, subq / IM, AI/No AI. All the changes were to try to prevent high hematocrit and Estrogen, which are prone to run high in me.

Well, every protocol ended up the same way: eventually I needed to donate blood and keep adjusting the AI.

It got me wondering - am I over thinking this? I honestly felt best having a weekly dose and enjoying the high pulse of Test in the early part of the week and then I just took HCG two days and one day prior to the next shot (this was an old Dr Chrisler protocol). Bloods were fine - Free T was a bit lower end of week compared to micro dosing but I couldn’t tell. Hematocrit and E2 were not much different that micro dosing.
Dr Rand is a big proponent of 1x week dosing (here’s a recent video of him explaining why)

the only question is how to integrate nandrolone into this - just blast them both once per week? I actually just started taking my weekly Testosterone shot on Mondays, and I’ll pin the full amount of nandrolone on Thursday -HCG on weekends?

I'm enjoying things so far.

anyone care to share your experiences with weekly dosing especially if you run other compounds with Testosterone?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

locutus

i tried 7x week. daily dosing. no benefit vs 3x a week. weekly might ramp up your e2 higher then you might want it. I am honestly considering trying 2x week. my primitive understanding is that if your SHBG is low, you need more frequent dosing, which is true for me.

MIP1950

I was doing 100 mg IM, weekly, for two months and not seeing any tangible improvements(erectile function, weight loss). Switched to 34 mg IM, EOD. At 6th week labs, my TT and FT both had dropped nearly 30 points.(100 mg IM TT 1064 FT 225 vs. EOD TT 1032 FT 191). SHBG is 34, IIRC. Back to 100 mg, weekly.

TorontoTRT

I was doing 100 mg IM, weekly, for two months and not seeing any tangible improvements(erectile function, weight loss). Switched to 34 mg IM, EOD. At 6th week labs, my TT and FT both had dropped nearly 30 points.(100 mg IM TT 1064 FT 225 vs. EOD TT 1032 FT 191). SHBG is 34, IIRC. Back to 100 mg, weekly.
That variance in numbers is actually nothing. Those results should be interpreted as the same.

Vince

Super Moderator
I’ve been on TRT for nearly 5 years and have tried everything - started at once per week, went to bi-weekly, 3x, EOD, E3D, Every day, subq / IM, AI/No AI. All the changes were to try to prevent high hematocrit and Estrogen, which are prone to run high in me.

Well, every protocol ended up the same way: eventually I needed to donate blood and keep adjusting the AI.

It got me wondering - am I over thinking this? I honestly felt best having a weekly dose and enjoying the high pulse of Test in the early part of the week and then I just took HCG two days and one day prior to the next shot (this was an old Dr Chrisler protocol). Bloods were fine - Free T was a bit lower end of week compared to micro dosing but I couldn’t tell. Hematocrit and E2 were not much different that micro dosing.
Dr Rand is a big proponent of 1x week dosing (here’s a recent video of him explaining why)

the only question is how to integrate nandrolone into this - just blast them both once per week? I actually just started taking my weekly Testosterone shot on Mondays, and I’ll pin the full amount of nandrolone on Thursday -HCG on weekends?

anyone care to share your experiences with weekly dosing especially if you run other compounds with Testosterone?
Interesting video, I would have to agree. Some men do better with once weekly injections.

Charliebizz

Terrible video imo. Doesn’t make a great case for 1x a week if you subscribe to controlling e2 with an a.I. He’s basically saying with 1x you need more a.I. I think that’s one of the biggest reasons guys split the dose. to lower the amount or not even “have to “ use an a.I at all

for me personally I don’t think e2 is the issue. Of coarse you’re gonna have more e2 if your testosterone is higher. But that’s a whole other topic we beat to death on here.

Vince

Super Moderator
Terrible video imo. Doesn’t make a great case for 1x a week if you subscribe to controlling e2 with an a.I. He’s basically saying with 1x you need more a.I. I think that’s one of the biggest reasons guys split the dose. to lower the amount or not even “have to “ use an a.I at all

for me personally I don’t think e2 is the issue. Of coarse you’re gonna have more e2 if your testosterone is higher. But that’s a whole other topic we beat to death on here.
Yep, that's the only part I did not like in the video,. When he mention using an AI.

JimGainz

I wound up sticking to a shot once every 3 days. Micro dosing was a pain and didn’t offer any benefits in E2/HCT or T levels.

I liked one per week but integrating other compounds like Nandrolone into the mix is difficult (a 200 mg shot of androgens once per week seems like a lot). Hence 2x is the next best option.

Vince

Super Moderator
I wound up sticking to a shot once every 3 days. Micro dosing was a pain and didn’t offer any benefits in E2/HCT or T levels.

I liked one per week but integrating other compounds like Nandrolone into the mix is difficult (a 200 mg shot of androgens once per week seems like a lot). Hence 2x is the next best option.
Once a week with 200 mg is definitely a hefty dose. I can't see injecting the that much at a time. But there are men that do that regularly.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me