Weekly dose and lab ranges

Buy Lab Tests Online

Coltsblue1844

For those of you that are on testosterone injections only/no HCG (or were at some point), I'm just curious...

What is your weekly dose, your shot frequency, IM/SubQ and also where this puts your TT and FreeT #s.

Also, what TT and FT #s make you FEEL your best?

Just trying to get as much info as i can, before i start my own shots.

Thanks!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

Only way I could ever feel decent was once weekly at 60mg per week cypionate. This has my trough in the 700ng range and free in the 14ng range. Any higher or lower was terrible.

Miironleg

Daily, 22mg, subq, Total T=1336, Free T=39.3

The only difference between this dose and 12mg daily is my muscles feel fuller. No difference in libido, recovery, mental awareness, etc.

Coltsblue1844

Daily, 22mg, subq, Total T=1336, Free T=39.3

The only difference between this dose and 12mg daily is my muscles feel fuller. No difference in libido, recovery, mental awareness, etc.
My prescription is for 100mg weekly, however i'd like to split it up etc...
But i've been considering starting lower than 100mg... something like 10-12mg daily subq and see what my labs come back at after 6-8 weeks. While i'd love to be able to take enough to enhance muscle building etc, my main goal is to feel my best and not need an AI etc...

Thanks for your reply!

Miironleg

My prescription is for 100mg weekly, however i'd like to split it up etc...
But i've been considering starting lower than 100mg... something like 10-12mg daily subq and see what my labs come back at after 6-8 weeks. While i'd love to be able to take enough to enhance muscle building etc, my main goal is to feel my best and not need an AI etc...

Thanks for your reply!
No ai here

xqfq

Thanks!!

Your ideal dosage is going to depend on your own body, and there’s huge variation between people and how they respond. For me, 144mg of test-e in EOD doses puts me around 650ng/dL. For many on this forum, they can achieve 1200ng/dL on 100mg a week or even lower in some cases.

Coltsblue1844

Your ideal dosage is going to depend on your own body, and there’s huge variation between people and how they respond. For me, 144mg of test-e in EOD doses puts me around 650ng/dL. For many on this forum, they can achieve 1200ng/dL on 100mg a week or even lower in some cases.
Understand that, for sure...just interested in seeing what works for everyone etc!

Vince

Super Moderator
18 mg of testosterone cypionate daily, 500 iu of HCG twice a week, pregnenolone 10 mg and dhea 25 mg daily. No AI.

Testosterone, Serum 1165 Reference Range: 264-916 ng/dL
Free Testosterone(Direct) 30.0 Reference Range: 6.6-18.1 pg/mL
Estradiol, Sensitive 24.2 Reference Range: 8.0-35.0 pg/mL
SHBG 55.0 Reference Range: 19.3-76.4 nmol/L
Hematocrit 48.1 Reference Range: 37.5-51.0 %
DHEA-Sulfate 365.6 Reference Range: 48.9-344.2 ug/dL
Albumin 4.2 Reference Range: 3.6-4.8 g/dL

TruT calculated method: FT is 40.19 ng/dL (over the top end of the reference range of 16-31 ng/dL).

antelopers

18 mg of testosterone cypionate daily, 500 iu of HCG twice a week, pregnenolone 10 mg and dhea 25 mg daily. No AI.

Testosterone, Serum 1165 Reference Range: 264-916 ng/dL
Free Testosterone(Direct) 30.0 Reference Range: 6.6-18.1 pg/mL
Estradiol, Sensitive 24.2 Reference Range: 8.0-35.0 pg/mL
SHBG 55.0 Reference Range: 19.3-76.4 nmol/L
Hematocrit 48.1 Reference Range: 37.5-51.0 %
DHEA-Sulfate 365.6 Reference Range: 48.9-344.2 ug/dL
Albumin 4.2 Reference Range: 3.6-4.8 g/dL

TruT calculated method: FT is 40.19 ng/dL (over the top end of the reference range of 16-31 ng/dL).
Where are you getting free t at 40.19? Based on a free t calculator your free T is only 21.6
Free & Bioavailable Testosterone calculator

madman

Super Moderator
For those of you that are on testosterone injections only/no HCG (or were at some point), I'm just curious...

What is your weekly dose, your shot frequency, IM/SubQ and also where this puts your TT and FreeT #s.

Also, what TT and FT #s make you FEEL your best?

Thanks!!

Truly regarding frequency of injections and where it puts ones #'s..... none of this should matter as each individual responds differently to said dose of T.

What does matter is what dose of testosterone do you need to achieve a TT that will result in a healthy free testosterone level which will result not only in relief/improvement of low-t symptoms and overall well-being.

Your SHBG level will dictate what FT level you achieve at a specific TT level.

Most men do well having a FT trough in the 30-30+ ng/dL range.

Some do inject once weekly and twice weekly (every 3.5 days) is far more common.....let alone many with low/lowish SHBG tend to inject more frequently as in daily or EOD.

More frequent injections will result in more stable T levels throughout the week let alone minimize ones peak--->trough.

Again when starting trt.....sensible advice is to start low and go slow.

madman

Super Moderator
Where are you getting free t at 40.19? Based on a free t calculator your free T is only 21.6
Free & Bioavailable Testosterone calculator

Regarding his FT level @Vince.....used the newer calculated TruT method which has been shown to be on par with results obtained by the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis testing method.

The linear law-of-mass action calculated Vermuelen method you posted above is outdated and tends to under estimate ones FT levels by as much as 40% when compared to the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis method.

Commonly available free testosterone calculators (issam.ch, nebido.com, pctag.uk) use models of testosterone:SHBG binding (proposed by Vermeulen et al. and Sodergard et. al) which were developed before the crystal structure for SHBG:T complexes were available. These models assume that the two SHBG monomers behave identically in binding testosterone. Detailed experimental data show that the "simplified linear model is erroneous." References.

The TruT™ calculator provides the ideal solution by using measurements of total testosterone, SHBG, and albumin to calculate free testosterone while taking into account the complex, non-linear allostery in SHBG's association with testosterone. TruT™ is the only calculator available that uses this more complex formulation. References

madman

Super Moderator
TruT algorithm is based on the newer research/understanding SHBG:T binding.

Vince's testosterone panel from 8/27/2019
Screenshot (649).png

antelopers

Regarding his FT level @Vince.....used the newer calculated TruT method which has been shown to be on par with results obtained by the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis testing method.

The linear law-of-mass action calculated Vermuelen method you posted above is outdated and tends to under estimate ones FT levels by as much as 40% when compared to the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis method.

Commonly available free testosterone calculators (issam.ch, nebido.com, pctag.uk) use models of testosterone:SHBG binding (proposed by Vermeulen et al. and Sodergard et. al) which were developed before the crystal structure for SHBG:T complexes were available. These models assume that the two SHBG monomers behave identically in binding testosterone. Detailed experimental data show that the "simplified linear model is erroneous." References.

The TruT™ calculator provides the ideal solution by using measurements of total testosterone, SHBG, and albumin to calculate free testosterone while taking into account the complex, non-linear allostery in SHBG's association with testosterone. TruT™ is the only calculator available that uses this more complex formulation. References
Thanks for the explanation

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching