T Subq vs T cream

Buy Lab Tests Online

Powerdome

Hey guys

I am looking to hear form anyone who has switched from subq shots (either daily or EOD etc) to T cream. I may have the opportunity to try switching in the future.

Was it worth it? I know some "TRT celebrities" have touted it as being the best way now:)

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

S1W

Hey guys

I am looking to hear form anyone who has switched from subq shots (either daily or EOD etc) to T cream. I may have the opportunity to try switching in the future.

Was it worth it? I know some "TRT celebrities" have touted it as being the best was now:)
I’ve been back and forth a few times.

Even daily injections are easier/more convenient than cream.

I prefer injections for many reasons, but cream also worked for me.

IMHO some of “those” blowhards are best ignored lol.

JDieken

I switched to T-cream at least a year ago. I feel that I have much more control of T-levels using the cream. I also like that it follows my body's natural rhythm. And since using cream my hematocrits have been in line and not running high.

Cooper

I switched to T-cream at least a year ago. I feel that I have much more control of T-levels using the cream. I also like that it follows my body's natural rhythm. And since using cream my hematocrits have been in line and not running high.
If you don't mind can you share how many clicks, how many times a day, and where to you put the cream?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me