I'll have to get testosterone enanthate from bodybuilding stores. What are some good brands?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Abonicex

Here are some brands I've found. There are too many. These are of the enanthate ester. Some are combinations, I'm aware of that, I'm obv just interested in pure testosterone enanthate. Are there brands that you recommend? Or is it basically that anything should work well enough?

Screenshot_20230425_150237.png
screenshot1.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaveK22

I use UGL from a proven legit source. "Proven" as the BB community uses the brand and many have had product tested by labs & posted results. DM me for the link if interested. Their vials come with a scratch off halogram code that you then can check their website for validity. One hurdle is you need to pay with bitcoin but I was able to figure that out using cashapp.

Even though I can get a script from my Dr for big pharmacy chains, it's about 1/3 cost of goodrx or my insurance. My CVS only issues 1 mil vials and I buy 10 mil. Plus I get grape seed oil ester vs cotton seed (like CVS generic issues).

DS3

Here are some brands I've found. There are too many. These are of the enanthate ester. Some are combinations, I'm aware of that, I'm obv just interested in pure testosterone enanthate. Are there brands that you recommend? Or is it basically that anything should work well enough?

View attachment 30738View attachment 30739
All of those stores carry Aspen brand Sustanon. There are also pharmacies all across Mexico that are not street pharmacies where you can get Aspen Sustanon or Bayer Enanthate. Those are the brands to choose, not street pharmacy brands from your photos.

DS3

Alpha Pharma is the only street brand from the list that I would choose. Aspen and Bayer are the brands you should seek out, though.

DaveK22

I use Pharmacom brand which is also well regarded amongst the BB community. I have nothing but a positive experience with this UGL. If you try to find via google you'll likely get the knockoff copy cat site (.ltd). The legit site ends in ".ws". Mesg me if interested in how to buy direct.

DS3

I use Pharmacom brand which is also well regarded amongst the BB community. I have nothing but a positive experience with this UGL. If you try to find via google you'll likely get the knockoff copy cat site (.ltd). The legit site ends in ".ws". Mesg me if interested in how to buy direct.
domestic-supply and Steroidify both carry this brand. They also carry Bayer brand as well. I agree Pharmacom is a good underground brand.

DaveK22

Other brands with good reps on the Bro' forums...
Beligas Pharm
Ultima Pharma
Pharmaqo

Basically any brand that popularr BB sites like steroidify, ironlion & finestgears sells is legit. The BB community are ocd with testing and calling out non legit stuff lol

Abonicex

All of those stores carry Aspen brand Sustanon. There are also pharmacies all across Mexico that are not street pharmacies where you can get Aspen Sustanon or Bayer Enanthate. Those are the brands to choose, not street pharmacy brands from your photos.
Those brands only sell 1 ml single use vials. You can't dose them except in that way.

That's why I am looking for alternatives. Also they are 5x more expensive more or less.

Abonicex

Other brands with good reps on the Bro' forums...
Beligas Pharm
Ultima Pharma
Pharmaqo

Basically any brand that popularr BB sites like steroidify, ironlion & finestgears sells is legit. The BB community are ocd with testing and calling out non legit stuff lol
Wow those are ugl brands? They look like normal pro pharmaceutical brands.

Other brands you recommend? Or that you should avoid...

DS3

Those brands only sell 1 ml single use vials. You can't dose them except in that way.

That's why I am looking for alternatives. Also they are 5x more expensive more or less.
Buy sterile viles and inject the 1 ml concentration in there so that you can microdose throughout the week. @Cataceous knows where to buy sterile viles. They are cheap. I have been to MX and bought them myself.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Buy sterile viles and inject the 1 ml concentration in there so that you can microdose throughout the week. @Cataceous knows where to buy sterile viles. They are cheap. I have been to MX and bought them myself.
If the medication is in ampules then for multiple doses over time it is good to transfer to vials, and a filter needle should be used for the drawing part and replaced by a regular needle for insertion into the vial. One source I've used for vials is Med Lab Supply.

DaveK22

Wow those are ugl brands? They look like normal pro pharmaceutical brands.

Other brands you recommend? Or that you should avoid...
I use Pharmacom and buy direct from them. Most others are bought through 3rd party sites like steroidify. My t cyp looks more legit tgan the cvs generic crap I used to get. The label has a scratch off halogram which you can use to veify if legit right on manf website. Mesg me if u want links because they are victim to a knockoff company that has a similiar web address.IMG_8212.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8214.jpg
    IMG_8214.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Abonicex

If the medication is in ampules then for multiple doses over time it is good to transfer to vials, and a filter needle should be used for the drawing part and replaced by a regular needle for insertion into the vial. One source I've used for vials is Med Lab Supply.
A filter needle wth is that? Man all this is so complicated....

schismz

If you're breaking glass ampules, the filter needle has a micro screen designed to hopefully keep any small shards, out of wherever you're transferring it to, prior to injecting it into your body. It only works in one direction (thus needing a 2nd syringe to transfer content into new vial).

There's a lot of minuta associated with turning yourself into a pin-cushion. Some of it is skippable, everything all at once may seem a bit overwhelming, but a lot of it is designed to increase your odds of obtaining a positive outcome.

DJXS

I highly recommend that you get pharmaceutical grade Test. E, if possible. For example, Bayer Testoviron (250mg/ml) is the best, in terms of accurate dosing, quality of raw ingredients, the carrier oil used, and sanitary standards, in my opinion. There's counterfeits out there, often coming as 3 1ml ampules per box; the genuine should come as a single 1ml ampule only per box. If you can't get pharmaceutical grade, Dragon Pharma and Geneza are two of the top rated UGLs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me