Are there people that get on TRT and have no or very few side effects?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Marcel

The same sugar (sucrose) and even worse (fructose) is in the fruits - metabolically they are like candy with vitamins. Your vegetarian diet should include more slow complex carbs like beans, lentils, rice.

Also, calories must be tracked. If you eat too many calories, it doesn't matter if they come from fruits, they will increase triglycerides and cholesterol.
Yes, of course those are staples in my diet

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Someone brought it to my attention, here are the ranges:

Free testosterone: 160-699 (mine 172)
Total: 7.6-31.40 (mine 8.0)
Triglycerides: 1.69 (mine 6.86)

Your FT was done using the calculated method.

As you can see you are on the bottom end!

If you had it tested using the most accurate assays such as ED or UF then you would know where it truly sits.

Even then with an absurdly low TT of 8 nmol/L (230.7 ng/dL), you can rest assured that your FT is far from healthy!

Yes, my reply in post #14 from your previous thread still stands.

post #14

Belekas

nobody
For 13-15% BF lets make more 15-18% what you think? 13-15-% BF is great to sustain and continue on building muscle FWIW. Also if you that BF and your diet has been spot on for number of years then def something is wrong on the deeper level. Why not post a pic so people can see without having to ask tons of questions? Just being honest so we can get straight to the point. Also general rule is not to take advice from those who haven't built anyhing or aren't living as they preach for years, preferably decades. Also don't listen to people who advocate the extremes like this doesn't matter or that esp when it comes to blood test results, health, etc. It doesn't matter that one feels great with his fucked up blood parameters when shit hits the fan nobody will even remember him. Its a lot more serious and harder then that. A lot more complex as well and since most have an opinion all of them are like but holes- they stink. Not a stab just some cold truth.

You got many great advice so I would just start working on getting healthier, ticking all the boxes and exhausting all options before diving into the darkside. Also remember most of these peeps posting online could be the unlucky outliers and the remaining majority is just shooting test 1x per week, fucking their girls/wifes, reaping other provided benefits and just enjoying life. The deeper into the wood the darker it gets. IIWII. Just my 0.02 cents. Wish you nothing but luck and hope you kill it this year;)

When it comes to side effects shutdown of the hpta, reduced fertility/testicular atrophy, and an increase in your hemoglobin/hematocrit is a given.

The addition of hCG which mimics LH will help prevent/minimize testicular atrophy and maintain fertility.

RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit can be managed by blood donations but it is a slippery slope.

Regarding some of the cosmetic sides such as (acne, increased body hair, male pattern baldness, water retention/bloat, and gyno).

When it comes to acne, male pattern baldness, and gynecomastia genetics will play a big role as some men are more prone to this.

Many can struggle with acne (especially body) or notice accelerated hair loss when using therapeutic doses of T, especially when running too high an FT level, but when it comes to getting gynecomastia it is far from common.

Although excess e2 can play a role in water retention (bloat/puffiness) it is not solely to blame.

Androgens increase the retention of electrolytes.

The use of exogenous androgens will result in the retention of sodium, chloride, water, potassium, calcium, and inorganic phosphates.

Bloating/edema can be common in some and to what degree depends on many factors.

Most of the initial increases in weight gain on trt are water-related whether extra-cellular/intra-cellular.

Many men on trt can gain 5-15 lbs of water weight within the first month.

The majority of gains when first starting trt are due to extra-cellular water (between the muscle and skin) which shows up as bloat/puffiness and intra-cellular water (inside the muscle cell) which will make the muscle look fuller and harder due to increased glycogen stores.

The majority of men that end up struggling with elevated RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit let alone some of the cosmetic sides are due to running too high an FT level.

Keep in mind that many of the men on those forums struggling with sides are overmedicated and running very high/absurdly high trough FT levels!

Stuck on that more T is better mentality!

To be honest, when it comes to cardiovascular and prostate health having a healthy TT/FT level is critical.

Low-T is detrimental to your overall health (physical/mental).

The main reason testosterone is used for replacement therapy over nandrolone let alone any other AAS is that testosterone drugs provide a hormone that is already produced in the body.

T's metabolites estradiol and DHT are needed in healthy amounts to experience the full spectrum of testosterone's beneficial effects on (cardiovascular and prostate, brain, libido, erectile function, bone, tendons, immune system, lipids, and body composition).

*Natural testosterone is viewed as the best androgen for substitution in hypogonadal men. The reason behind the selection is that testosterone can be converted to DHT and E2, thus developing the full spectrum of testosterone activities in long-term substitution

*Preparations of native testosterone or its esters (aromatizable T) should be used for TTh

Regarding cardiovascular/prostate health and TRT some of these threads may help put your mind at ease!

One of best, accurate and comprehensive reply posts I’ve read in months.

That said, cannot explain my 6 weeks of trans scrotal 200mg QD AM cream:

Pre-TRT:

Total T 502, Free T 96, LH 4.1, SHBG 32, Estradiol 17, DHT 36, DHEA-S 86, HCt 46

Post 6 Weeks TRT:

Total T 188, Free T 45, LH O, SHBG 24,
estradiol 18, DHT 96, DHEA-S 302 (50mg QD), HCt 50.3

Yep, you read that right. Cannot explain.
Change dermal location?

Was going for “optimum”. Had no issues other than lower libido then desired for a 55YO. Lipids, Thyroid, CBC (other than HCt), CMP all perfect labs. But I did feel better for those 5-6 weeks: energy, drive, calm, gym workouts, mental focus. Numbers scared me off.

Marcel

Pre-TRT:

Total T 502, Free T 96, LH 4.1, SHBG 32, Estradiol 17, DHT 36, DHEA-S 86, HCt 46

Post 6 Weeks TRT:

Change dermal location?

Was going for “optimum”. Had no issues other than lower libido then desired for a 55YO. Lipids, Thyroid, CBC (other than HCt), CMP all perfect labs. But I did feel better for those 5-6 weeks: energy, drive, calm, gym workouts, mental focus. Numbers scared me off.
@madman

Pre-TRT:

Post 6 Weeks TRT:

Change dermal location?

@madman never disappoints!

sammmy

@wannabefan
Trans scrotal may have lead to a rapid absorption, peak, and then decay at the trough, when I assume you measured it. On average, you did get androgenic action: your Hct increased and LH decreased.

You could have done blood tests a few hours after application - for oral Jatenzo (also has rapid peaks and decays) it is 6 hours if I remember correctly.

If you want more stable levels, do not apply at testicles. Cream is not designed for that area anyways.

Marcel

For 13-15% BF lets make more 15-18% what you think? 13-15-% BF is great to sustain and continue on building muscle FWIW. Also if you that BF and your diet has been spot on for number of years then def something is wrong on the deeper level. Why not post a pic so people can see without having to ask tons of questions? Just being honest so we can get straight to the point. Also general rule is not to take advice from those who haven't built anyhing or aren't living as they preach for years, preferably decades. Also don't listen to people who advocate the extremes like this doesn't matter or that esp when it comes to blood test results, health, etc. It doesn't matter that one feels great with his fucked up blood parameters when shit hits the fan nobody will even remember him. Its a lot more serious and harder then that. A lot more complex as well and since most have an opinion all of them are like but holes- they stink. Not a stab just some cold truth.

You got many great advice so I would just start working on getting healthier, ticking all the boxes and exhausting all options before diving into the darkside. Also remember most of these peeps posting online could be the unlucky outliers and the remaining majority is just shooting test 1x per week, fucking their girls/wifes, reaping other provided benefits and just enjoying life. The deeper into the wood the darker it gets. IIWII. Just my 0.02 cents. Wish you nothing but luck and hope you kill it this year;)
Great stuff, I'm guessing I'm at 13-15 but sure 15 to18 is a 100% possible. Picture? Nope, I don't even take selfies, let alone a picture of myself online even if I don't show my face. I got nothing to hide and I don't lie, I might over estimate or under estimate but it's all in good faith. Mi diet before wasn't perfect (far from it) but I always kept a steady weight (227 to 230 I tried to keep my weight below 230) since losing 20 lbs I leaned up a lot I thought 210 is great but now I'm looking at 200 I'm only 5 11".

I hope some of the weight loss will help with the health issues. And yes 1 shot a week and move on would ve my goal.

Marcel

Your FT was done using the calculated method.

As you can see you are on the bottom end!

If you had it tested using the most accurate assays such as ED or UF then you would know where it truly sits.

Even then with an absurdly low TT of 8 nmol/L (230.7 ng/dL), you can rest assured that your FT is far from healthy!

Yes, my reply in post #14 from your previous thread still stands.

post #14
Thank you !!

Belekas

nobody
Great stuff, I'm guessing I'm at 13-15 but sure 15 to18 is a 100% possible. Picture? Nope, I don't even take selfies, let alone a picture of myself online even if I don't show my face. I got nothing to hide and I don't lie, I might over estimate or under estimate but it's all in good faith. Mi diet before wasn't perfect (far from it) but I always kept a steady weight (227 to 230 I tried to keep my weight below 230) since losing 20 lbs I leaned up a lot I thought 210 is great but now I'm looking at 200 I'm only 5 11".

I hope some of the weight loss will help with the health issues. And yes 1 shot a week and move on would ve my goal.
With those messed up lipids you should be aiming to lose as much fluff as possible and not even care about scale number. Fix your diet and get to work. Get those numbers into a healthy range and then go from there. Usually about BW people are far from estimating correctly. Weight loss, esp sustainable weight loss will help your lipids and a lot of other things. And people usually underestimate how much fluff they have to peel off before getting somewhere nice, if you know what I mean. Anyway TRT or no TRT you gotta put in the work if you want to stay healthy and strong. If longevity and life quality is your aim I wouldn't waste no time. Good luck.

Marcel

With those messed up lipids you should be aiming to lose as much fluff as possible and not even care about scale number. Fix your diet and get to work. Get those numbers into a healthy range and then go from there. Usually about BW people are far from estimating correctly. Weight loss, esp sustainable weight loss will help your lipids and a lot of other things. And people usually underestimate how much fluff they have to peel off before getting somewhere nice, if you know what I mean. Anyway TRT or no TRT you gotta put in the work if you want to stay healthy and strong. If longevity and life quality is your aim I wouldn't waste no time. Good luck.
Thanks man, yes looking back I did carry a bit of fluff but my body type didn't show it. Yes I been puting tons of work, lifting 4 times a week, boxing 2 a week, wrestling 4 to 5 times a week and cardio steady just burn fat 4 times a week. The main thing that it's driving me to train that much is my kids and being around healthy for a long time. Thanks for the advice

Belekas

nobody
Thanks man, yes looking back I did carry a bit of fluff but my body type didn't show it. Yes I been puting tons of work, lifting 4 times a week, boxing 2 a week, wrestling 4 to 5 times a week and cardio steady just burn fat 4 times a week. The main thing that it's driving me to train that much is my kids and being around healthy for a long time. Thanks for the advice
Great work and my pleasure. With that rate of work you will burn the fat in no time. But remember one thing- too much of a good thing usually becomes a bad thing. With such activity you def need to put emphasis on your nutrition and recovery. And also pays to listen to your body as overtraining can impact your quality of life, libido, cognitive functions, etc. Been there done that. Sometimes less is more and quality > quantity. Take your time. Dial in your nutrition, recovery, stress management and follow it religiously and enjoy the ride:)

Marcel

Great work and my pleasure. With that rate of work you will burn the fat in no time. But remember one thing- too much of a good thing usually becomes a bad thing. With such activity you def need to put emphasis on your nutrition and recovery. And also pays to listen to your body as overtraining can impact your quality of life, libido, cognitive functions, etc. Been there done that. Sometimes less is more and quality > quantity. Take your time. Dial in your nutrition, recovery, stress management and follow it religiously and enjoy the ride:)
Yes! Thanks again and thanks to everyone thats why I like this forum, health and longevity comes first!

bruin

Been on TRT for 10+ years, currently on EOD injections, I have never experienced a negative side effect, it has been a great journey. My labs related to my regimen have always been within "normal" ranges. I am 64, I wake up everyday raging ready to go am in fairly good physical condition and shape feel very lucky.

andrewBwinter

I did have to donate blood for the first two years. I actually donated every 8 weeks. After 2 years my HCT stabilize and I no longer have to donate blood, it's been over 6 years now. Hopefully it stays that way. Get out
Just over one year in so i am curious to see if I can stabilize HCT

DaveK22

Just over one year in so i am curious to see if I can stabilize HCT

Same here. I am back on TRT (6 weeks now) and doing daily sub-q injections with the hope that my HCT remains in check. Hoping my blood work shows the results I'm hoping for.My last time on TRT I was doing 2x a week E3.5D and HCT ran high even with blood donations.

Believe it or not, I actually now find daily injections easier! Why? Instead of always watching the days of week...waiting for next injection or making sure I don't miss one, now my daily injection is as routine as morning coffee, brushing teeth, vitamins/meds, etc.

Once a week I preload 7 insulin syringes, put into a small case along with alcohol swipe packs, and the case sits right on my vitamin/meds organizer case. Couldn't be easier.

PS. My only effort for "thought" on my TRT protocol is my HCG at 2x week but I have a calendar reminder on my phone for additional assurance. I usually remember anyway.

Willyt

Same here. I am back on TRT (6 weeks now) and doing daily sub-q injections with the hope that my HCT remains in check. Hoping my blood work shows the results I'm hoping for.My last time on TRT I was doing 2x a week E3.5D and HCT ran high even with blood donations.

Believe it or not, I actually now find daily injections easier! Why? Instead of always watching the days of week...waiting for next injection or making sure I don't miss one, now my daily injection is as routine as morning coffee, brushing teeth, vitamins/meds, etc.

Once a week I preload 7 insulin syringes, put into a small case along with alcohol swipe packs, and the case sits right on my vitamin/meds organizer case. Couldn't be easier.

PS. My only effort for "thought" on my TRT protocol is my HCG at 2x week but I have a calendar reminder on my phone for additional assurance. I usually remember anyway.
I don't usually pre-load, but like the idea. What is your daily dose these days and TT/FT?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me