I’ve ran out of trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rogue702

So I’m a daily trt user. 14 mg daily for the past year . My question is simple . How long or how many days will it take to feel like crap ? Anyone have any experience missing a shot or not being able to get the prescription . I have to wait 2-3 days . Thanks everyone

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tropicaldaze1950

So I’m a daily trt user. 14 mg daily for the past year . My question is simple . How long or how many days will it take to feel like crap ? Anyone have any experience missing a shot or not being able to get the prescription . I have to wait 2-3 days . Thanks everyone
You've been on testosterone for a year. Unless it's test propionate, you're not going to feel like crap in 2 or 3 days. Even with test prop I don't believe you'll crash in a couple of days.

Systemlord

The time to feel like crap is different for everyone. Just focus on getting your prescription refilled.

BigTex

In all the years I cycled larger doses and just quit cold turkey it was about week 3 when I started seeing changes. By week 4, I always felt like crap and got back on. 2-3 days, you will be fine.

madman

Super Moderator

If you are using the short-acting propionate ester your T levels are going to be low by the time you jab again.

Highly doubtful you are going to crash hard.

You may feel somewhat shitty but it will be short-lived as long as you do not have to wait too long.

If you are using the medium acting esters TC/TE than your T levels are still going to be lower 2-3 days post-injection and you may feel off but no way you are crashing.

From your previous posts on the forum I know you have struggled with low SHBG and high hematocrit.

That would be a whopping dose of 28 mg TP daily (196 mg T/week) especially for someone with low SHBG.

Even then 28 mg TC/TC (196 mg T/week) is still a whopping dose especially for someone with low SHBG.

Your FT level must be through the roof!

As you should know running a high/absurdly high FT is a surefire way to drive up your hematocrit/increase your chance of negative sides whether (blood markers, cosmetic, mood, libido, erectile function).

Unfortunately, most end up on the donating to frequently bandwagon let alone crashing ferritin which can open up another can of worms.

Bottom line here is if you feel great overall minus any sides and overall blood markers are healthy then do what you feel is best for you.

If you were struggling with sides (blood markers, mental/physical) then lowering ones FT would be the long-term solution here.

Again the average secretion rate of T in a healthy young male is 5-7 mg/day.

Top end would be 10 mg/day and this is rare!

If you are injecting 28 mg TP daily that would be a whopping 23.24 mg pure T daily.

If you are injecting 28 mg TC/TE daily that would be a whopping 19.6 mg or 20.16 mg pure T daily.

This is overkill!

Post up your labs TT, FT, estradiol and CBC.

Again to put this in perspective.

We can nitpick here on the approx free equivalents but you get the point!

28 mg T daily (196 mg T/week) is an absurd amount of active T (minus the ester).

100 mg TC = 70 mg (active T)

100 mg TE = 72 mg (active T)

100 mg TP = 83 mg (active T)

1711294554601.png

Rogue702

If you are using the short-acting propionate ester your T levels are going to be low by the time you jab again.

Highly doubtful you are going to crash hard.

You may feel somewhat shitty but it will be short-lived as long as you do not have to wait too long.

If you are using the medium acting esters TC/TE than your T levels are still going to be lower 2-3 days post-injection and you may feel off but no way you are crashing.

From your previous posts on the forum I know you have struggled with low SHBG and high hematocrit.

That would be a whopping dose of 28 mg TP daily (196 mg T/week) especially for someone with low SHBG.

Even then 28 mg TC/TC (196 mg T/week) is still a whopping dose especially for someone with low SHBG.

Your FT level must be through the roof!

As you should know running a high/absurdly high FT is a surefire way to drive up your hematocrit/increase your chance of negative sides whether (blood markers, cosmetic, mood, libido, erectile function).

Unfortunately, most end up on the donating to frequently bandwagon let alone crashing ferritin which can open up another can of worms.

Bottom line here is if you feel great overall minus any sides and overall blood markers are healthy then do what you feel is best for you.

If you were struggling with sides (blood markers, mental/physical) then lowering ones FT would be the long-term solution here.

Again the average secretion rate of T in a healthy young male is 5-7 mg/day.

Top end would be 10 mg/day and this is rare!

If you are injecting 28 mg TP daily that would be a whopping 23.24 mg pure T daily.

If you are injecting 28 mg TC/TE daily that would be a whopping 19.6 mg or 20.16 mg pure T daily.

This is overkill!

Post up your labs TT, FT, estradiol and CBC.

Again to put this in perspective.

We can nitpick here on the approx free equivalents but you get the point!

28 mg T daily (196 mg T/week) is an absurd amount of active T (minus the ester).

100 mg TC = 70 mg (active T)

100 mg TE = 72 mg (active T)

100 mg TP = 83 mg (active T)

View attachment 42475

Thank you again madman . I’m only using 14mg daily not 28mg . And testosterone Cypionate ! Thank you again for the advice I will be taking more bloods soon

madman

Super Moderator
Thank you again madman . I’m only using 14mg daily not 28mg . And testosterone Cypionate ! Thank you again for the advice I will be taking more bloods soon

Okay I see.

I misread .14 mL instead of 14 mg. LOL!

Thanks for pointing this out.

BigTex

1712070761209.png

" We observed higher plasma, muscle, and whole-body protein synthesis rates following the ingestion of 100 g protein when compared to 25 g protein and placebo, respectively. "

Trommelen et al, the authors of the study titled “The anabolic response to protein ingestion during recovery from exercise has no upper limit in magnitude and duration in vivo in humans,” take a firm stance regarding the ongoing protein timing debate right from the get-go. They state in their work that “The belief that anabolic response to feeding during post-exercise recovery has an upper limitlacks scientific proof.”

There seems to be lots of new information coming out about higher intakes of protein. It is becoming apparent that as we increase the rate of training, we also increase the need for protein. There are absolutely no studies being done on the protein limits of professional athletes or those who are using supraphysiological levels of anabolic steroids.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
View attachment 42984

" We observed higher plasma, muscle, and whole-body protein synthesis rates following the ingestion of 100 g protein when compared to 25 g protein and placebo, respectively. "

Trommelen et al, the authors of the study titled “The anabolic response to protein ingestion during recovery from exercise has no upper limit in magnitude and duration in vivo in humans,” take a firm stance regarding the ongoing protein timing debate right from the get-go. They state in their work that “The belief that anabolic response to feeding during post-exercise recovery has an upper limitlacks scientific proof.”

There seems to be lots of new information coming out about higher intakes of protein. It is becoming apparent that as we increase the rate of training, we also increase the need for protein. There are absolutely no studies being done on the protein limits of professional athletes or those who are using supraphysiological levels of anabolic steroids.

post #26

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching