Creatine and rbc H&h ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rogue702

So my question is basically does one on trt who has an elevated H&H hematocrit and hemoglobin around 54 and 18 and habitually works out with weights 4/5 days a week want to use creatine without causing any side effects . I know creatine does a lot of wonderful things like increase atp and strength and size but you also need to stay extra hydrated. Would using 5g a day of creatine cause the blood markers to increase even more ? Anyone have any experience

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
For me no, creatine did not affect my hematocrit and hemoglobin. There was no increase from my labs done 6 months ago without creatine.

madman

Super Moderator
So my question is basically does one on trt who has an elevated H&H hematocrit and hemoglobin around 54 and 18 and habitually works out with weights 4/5 days a week want to use creatine without causing any side effects . I know creatine does a lot of wonderful things like increase atp and strength and size but you also need to stay extra hydrated. Would using 5g a day of creatine cause the blood markers to increase even more ? Anyone have any experience

No.

If you are not taking in enough fluids/electrolytes when supplementing with creatine then this can have an impact on hematocrit.

The key here is staying well hydrated!

I have been using creatine since phosphagen hit the market back in the 90s.

Been on trt for almost 7 years.

If you are running around with a hematocrit of 54% then you need to look at your TRT protocol (dose T/injection frequency) and how high of a trough FT level you are running.

Keep in mind that other factors such as sleep apnea, smoking, asthma, and COPD can have a negative impact on hematocrit.

Most on TRT that are struggling with elevated RBCs, H/H are running too high a trough FT level.

If you are not struggling with any sides then I see no issue with running slightly above the top-end.

You are hitting a high-end 54%.

Most doctors in the know would prefer to keep hematocrit <54%.

Whether through phlebotomies or in many cases lowering your weekly T dose and bringing down your trough FT.

Some will even address this once you hit 52%.

EdinSFO

No other changes to my protocol, just added creatine and my hematocrit went from 49 to 52. Nice to know it wasn't just me.

USMC

Yes, I was on 5 grams of Creatine for about 6 months. My Creatinine went up, my GFR went down, and my Hematocrit went from 48 to 53. I'm guessing I didn't hydrate properly. I stopped the Creatine a few months ago. I have a blood test in February and will see what happens.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me