how to come off trt after 1 month

Buy Lab Tests Online

djm1986

Sensitive yes and a little bit of pain. Low grade burn sensation. It has resolved itself after not injection for 1 week. I think its because my test was >1500 and my e2 was 45 and this was two days post injection. I am going to restart trt in about 1 more week with the more Conservative protocol......
40-50mg twice weekly, HCG 250iu twice weekly taken together with T-Cyp, .125-.25mg AI taken at time of injections.

I will test e2 every two weeks to make sure e2 is good.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Sensitive yes and a little bit of pain. Low grade burn sensation. It has resolved itself after not injection for 1 week. I think its because my test was >1500 and my e2 was 45 and this was two days post injection. I am going to restart trt in about 1 more week with the more Conservative protocol......
40-50mg twice weekly, HCG 250iu twice weekly taken together with T-Cyp, .125-.25mg AI taken at time of injections.

I will test e2 every two weeks to make sure e2 is good.

I know that E2 looks high, but that's a reasonable value given the amount of TT. I would be cautious about taking an AI. Once your TT starts going down so will your E2. I would recommend to try it without the AI then add if needed. My total Test is 1038 and my E2 is 41 and I don't have a single issue at that level. The ratio of TT to E2 is good. E2 is less than 5% of the total T and that's fine for me. I don't take an AI. Just a suggestion. And good luck with your new protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me