How come only feel good when transitioning off T?

Buy Lab Tests Online

pengu

hello everyone. i offer my experience, i hope you can help me.

my problem is low libido. my shbg is 20. i tried few protocols, all my protocols i was on 500iu hcg 2x/wk. use pharma testosterone and hcg

A) i started with 125mg T-Cyp Monday and Thurs (250mg/wk). i do this protocol for over 1 year and notice no changes, only grow more body hair. testosterone supposed to make you more energy and more libido, but did not for me

B) since it did nothing i thought maybe need higher dose. i tried 250mg T-Cyp Monday and Thurs (500mg/wk) for 3 months. same thing, feel no different the entire time, no energy or libido change. so i switch back to the first protocol 250mg/wk. after exactly 28 days from my last injection on the 500mg/wk protocol, i had high libido. but this only lasted for 3 days, then gone back to normal low libido

C) some months later i decide to try lower dose, i did M/W/F 50mg T-Cyp (150mg/wk). tried this protocol for few months, same thing feel no different. i decide to quit TRT, so stopped injections entirely. exactly 21 days after last injection, i had high libido but only for 2 days, then back to normal low libido

so as you can see the only time i feeld good was during the transitioning period when there was little T in me

1) does anyone know the reason i respond like this?

2) i have been off for many months now but i want to give it one more try, this time instead of Cyp i try Prop because easier to make changes, also i think this time no use hcg. do you able to formulate a protocol given my data?

god bless

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Paul M

Maybe as your test levels were falling once you quit you quickly fell through your ideal test levels (hence the high libido), which if the case is obviously much lower than the 150mg per week you were pinning.

More is not necessarily better especially with low SHBG levels. If I was you I'd try at 100mg per week and even go as low as 75/80mg per week

Gman86

Ya I would also try low dose and injecting ED or EOD, with no HCG. Or I would try using testosterone cream twice daily

Vince

Super Moderator
I also think your dose was too high. I would start too low, then gradually move up. Start with something like 30 MG twice a week. Take it slow like a marathon.

Gman86

Agree with trying prop and/or cream. Trying to dial-in cyp is like trying to dial in your haircut.

That’s a hilarious way to put it lol. With his lowish SHBG I think he may benefit from frequent dosing/ a short esther form of testosterone like prop or cream

Nixter

As others have said, even your 250/week dose was probably way too high. I'd start around 75mg/week to be honest. When you make a change to your dose, you need to wait about 2 months to fully feel the effects. Getting blood work at that point is the best way to see what's happening. The idea behind TRT is to replace natural levels. 250/week is most likely put you WAY about natural levels and more is not always better, it can affect things like libido and erection. 500/week is a steroid cycle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me