High testosterone and High ShBG with low sex drive.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Just got approved TRT because of my tricky SHBG.
Would love some advice on this subject.
I don't think I'd do it with those numbers. When you calculate free testosterone with the Tru-T method you get 26 ng/dL, which is above mid-scale in the reference range of 16-31 ng/dL. Your free estradiol is a little on the low side, with a calculated value of about 0.4 pg/mL. The reference range is maybe 0.3-1.5 or so.

I'm sort of intrigued by the possibility of treating high SHBG with modest doses of ostarine, but you'd want to do it under guidance of an experienced practitioner, and recognize that it would still basically be an experimental therapy.

Vvs1

Just got approved TRT because of my tricky SHBG.
Would love some advice on this subject.

Our numbers are almost identical. I have an appointment next week to try to get Natesto, which is fertility preserving TRT. I'd suggest testing Reverse T3. I think its common with high shbg.

Apparently when you're young, all doctor logic goes out the window. Yesterday one told me he has prescribed TRT to patients, but told me my test results were just numbers on a paper and I should eat a vegan diet. Did he not use numbers on a paper to prescribe TRT before?

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with the others, with testosterone 851, I wouldn't even consider trt. More thorough thyroid testing as fifty and vvs1 recommended, maybe the way to go.

Vvs1

His free T % is 1.48

If his shbg is reduced by 10 to 54, his testosterone would only have to be at 425 to have the same free t %.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me