heavy sweating and Anxiety questions, Blood tests attached

Buy Lab Tests Online

Looking into the numbers high antibodies and normal TSH seems like a autoimmune disease or the start of, Hashimoto's thyroiditis. I'm not sure of the ranges, if 1.7 is HIGH or just slightly elevated. Not sure if this would cause the heat intolerance/excessive sweating. I have a consult with A Defy medical nurse in a few weeks to go over the labs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Looking into the numbers high antibodies and normal TSH seems like a autoimmune disease or the start of, Hashimoto's thyroiditis. I'm not sure of the ranges, if 1.7 is HIGH or just slightly elevated. Not sure if this would cause the heat intolerance/excessive sweating. I have a consult with A Defy medical nurse in a few weeks to go over the labs.

I don't know much about the thyroid, but .8 points above a reference range with a difference of .9 is pretty high to me. It's almost double.

15 points above a reference range of 0-34 is 50% above. I'd say it's high.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

When will you start treatment for your Hashimoto's?

Hashimoto's and TRT

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?8007-Hashimoto-s-and-TRT

Hashimoto's thyroiditis to do? So if I have hypothyroidism, I end up not being able to treat it if I am on testosterone ...

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]
What is a guy on TRT with

[/TD]

Hashimoto's Diagnosis

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?3511-Hashimoto-s-Diagnosis

Hashimoto's is now something I have to deal with. Not really a surprise, my ...

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-thumbnail gsc-thumbnail"]

[/TD]
My doctor called to tell me my thyroid panel leads her to believe

[/TD]

Hypothyroidism blood test results? [Archive] - ExcelMale.com

www.excelmale.com/archive/index.php/t-6526.html

Hashimoto's thyroiditis ... between severity of vitamin D deficiency and Hashimoto's thyroiditis.

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]Recent studies show auto-immune link including

[/TD]

Hashimotos Hypothyroid and TRT, Any One Else Suffering?

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?6112-Hashimotos...and...

Hashimoto's hypothyroidism patient when a gluten-free diet fails to help manage an autoimmune ...

It's frustrating for both the practitioner and the

[/TD]

Not sure what I am going to start to do yet. I am going to talk to defy in two weeks and see what they say. Also been looking at natural treatments. I'm 38 workout 5 days a week and keep in good health maybe 16% bf. I do smoke and drink energy drinks way more than I should. So if I stop all the sugar and smoking this might make a difference? I know it can only help. I don't have the typical symptoms of hypo but sounds like it could be still on the pre side of it.
Cant help to think if this was a result of TRT or just found it because of it. I have full panel bloods from 3 years back from my pcp that I need to look to see if a thyroid test was done. And hypo still doesn't line up with heat intolerance I have. The more I look into all the hormones feels like it's some mysterious one thing gets better but causes something else to go wrong.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me