Initial blood work.

Buy Lab Tests Online

pistolero

Just had my initial tests done for Defy. Don't really want to pay another $250 for the initial consultation if these numbers don't give me a good chance of getting HRT. What are the chances?

Testosterone,Free and Total Testosterone, Serum
343 ng/dL 264 - 916
Free Testosterone(Direct)11.8 pg/mL 6.8 - 21.5
DHEA-Sulfate 279.1 ug/dL 71.6 - 375.4
01TSH 2.040 uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S LH 5.0 mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6
Prostate-Specific Ag, Serum Prostate Specific Ag, Serum 0.5 ng/mL 0.0 - 4.0 01

Estradiol, Sensitive 26.1 pg/mL 8.0 - 35.0

Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 31.2 nmol/L 16.5 - 55.9

Hemocrit 44.2%

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blitzen

Don't believe anything I write as I have no real clue but my numbers T 308 / FT 9.9 / LH 7
Other will correct me if I'm wrong but as you LH is in the normal range but you are not producing enough T you look like a TRT candidate

buggies100

Why did you seek out Defy originally? Are you feeling poorly, exhibiting any other signs of low T? While your numbers may not look horrible, they are only numbers. Plus there are other things that may solve your problems that they may help you with. I know it is $250 and that can hurt, but if you are feeling poorly, which I assume is why you contacted Defy, then I would recommend proceeding.

pistolero

Why did you seek out Defy originally? Are you feeling poorly, exhibiting any other signs of low T?
Yes. Copy/paste from my post in "introductions" forum, 12/18/17:

I'm 48, short, fat, and out of shape. I'm 5'6" and 230 pounds. I've fooled myself for too long. A couple of years ago I stepped on the scales at my doctor's office and it read 245. I said to myself "now I HAVE to do something about this." I was VERY athletic in my youth, wrestled and ran track in high school. Then I was in the Army for 4 years. And did mostly VERY HIGHLY physically demanding jobs for years after that. Around the year 2000 I finally got a job I didn't have to break my back at. Fast forward 15+ years, I'm old, and tired. Way overweight. And just don't feel good. I also have a beautiful wife that I just rarely have any desire for over the last few years. SO much different than 15 years ago.

Since that 245 pound epiphany, I've lost a little over 15 pounds of it. And I do feel better, but it's like I'm at a plateau. I've improved my diet even since I lost the first 15 lbs, but further actual progress on reducing my waistline just seems out of reach.

I've been reading about the benefits of HRT and test in general for a while. Something just prompted me this morning to actually DO something about it. Found this forum and due to all the positive posts about them I called Defy. Tomorrow afternoon I go to get my initial labs and physical done.

pistolero

Thanks guys! I got an appointment scheduled actually before I started this thread. Didn't realize that they had already charged the card. I feel better though knowing I have a good chance at HRT. And if not, I don't want to start HRT anyway if it's not a good idea for me. Took 500 bucks to find out, but I'll know one way or the other.

Thanks guys! I got an appointment scheduled actually before I started this thread. Didn't realize that they had already charged the card. I feel better though knowing I have a good chance at HRT. And if not, I don't want to start HRT anyway if it's not a good idea for me. Took 500 bucks to find out, but I'll know one way or the other.

You look like a good candidate imo. 343 is pretty low. I think they use the old labcorp range that starts at 348.

According to what they actually put on the results for this test the "normal" range is 264-916.
Total Testosterone, Serum 343 ng/dL 264 - 916

Right, Labcorp arbitrarily changed the range back in July due to a study done by the CBC.

It's essentially moving the goal posts.

I believe there's a comment on here from Dr. Saya where he says he does not use that new range, he relies on the old one, as nothing in the testing methodology has changed.

pistolero

Right, Labcorp arbitrarily changed the range back in July due to a study done by the CBC.

It's essentially moving the goal posts.

I believe there's a comment on here from Dr. Saya where he says he does not use that new range, he relies on the old one, as nothing in the testing methodology has changed.

Sweet, good to know, thanks.

pistolero

Just got off the phone with Dr. Calkins. We're gonna start with 70 milligrams T twice a week. 1000iu's HCG a week, and .25 mg Anastrozole twice a week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me