First time using TRT and thinking about adjusting the dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

timk

My fist protocol was 200mg weekly. I had the most amazing response 30 mins after my first injection and by the time my third injection I was feeling awful and had a lot of side unwanted effects.

After a a lot of questions on this form I found that I needed to adjust my dose, not ask my doctor to do it for me.

I switched to Defy and got on a good routine.

I inject 30mg on Monday and 30mg Thursday night for a total of 60mg a week, up from 50mg and HCG 3X a week. I don’t think I’ve ever felt better.

My my point is to focus on the way you’re feeling internally and not the numbers on the lap results. I see too many new folks starting at the top only to feel awful by the end of the month. This is for the long haul and worth your time to slowly work your way into a great protocol.

Just my experience.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

My fist protocol was 200mg weekly. I had the most amazing response 30 mins after my first injection and by the time my third injection I was feeling awful and had a lot of side unwanted effects.

After a a lot of questions on this form I found that I needed to adjust my dose, not ask my doctor to do it for me.

I switched to Defy and got on a good routine.

I inject 30mg on Monday and 30mg Thursday night for a total of 60mg a week, up from 50mg and HCG 3X a week. I don’t think I’ve ever felt better.

My my point is to focus on the way you’re feeling internally and not the numbers on the lap results. I see too many new folks starting at the top only to feel awful by the end of the month. This is for the long haul and worth your time to slowly work your way into a great protocol.

Just my experience.
What is your TT and FT?

timk

I just got my most current labs back and these are the results.

Testosterone 1263
Free 41.5
Hematocrit 49.9
Estrodial 43.1

I inject 30mg Monday morning and Thursday evening.
I inject HCG 500iu M W F
I also take L Arginine 2,000mg a day.

I know my T is high; however, I feel great.

Last edited:

S1W

Testosterone 1263
Free 41.5
Hematocrit 49.9
Estrodial 43.1

I inject HCG 500iu M W F

Assume those labs were taken at trough - either Thursday afternoon or Monday morning before your injection?

Blackhawk

Testosterone 1263
Free 41.5
Hematocrit 49.9
Estrodial 43.1

I inject HCG 500iu M W F

Dang. Is that 30 mg or 30 units on the syringe per dose?

Roberto_G

Testosterone 1263
Free 41.5
Hematocrit 49.9
Estrodial 43.1

I inject HCG 500iu M W F

That's interesting, I got a potent feeling from only 250 units of hcg so yeah it can really change things. Do you use any AI with your protocol?

timk

That's interesting, I got a potent feeling from only 250 units of hcg so yeah it can really change things. Do you use any AI with your protocol?
I Stopped after two weeks because it made my throat feel like it was super tight. Not a feeling or sensation I liked. I might ask for a lower dose.

callebs

timk, what made you not use HCG to begin with? I haven't started TRT yet but I understand HCG is usually prescribed along with it. The idea of having to inject 5 times a week is really scary to me, since I've never had any real health issues up until now. But there's no way I can go on feeling like this for the rest of my life, so it's looking like I'll have to start getting used to the needle.

callebs

Orrin, what strength cream are you using? I haven't started trt yet but was considering trying cream first to see if it worked.

1. Get the books and read and educate yourself.
2. I am one of the few on this board that uses a daily compounded testosterone cream and I do quite well on it.
3. Others can comment on injection protocols as I have never done that.
4. Others can comment on crashing your E-2 and recovery time as I have not been down that road :)

timk

timk, what made you not use HCG to begin with? I haven't started TRT yet but I understand HCG is usually prescribed along with it. The idea of having to inject 5 times a week is really scary to me, since I've never had any real health issues up until now. But there's no way I can go on feeling like this for the rest of my life, so it's looking like I'll have to start getting used to the needle.

my original doctor didn't think I needed it because I was done having children. But, I didn't like my boys cuddled so close all the time so when I asked him to prescribe it and he denied me I switched to defy.

The first couple of shots are difficult and after that it's no problem. The HCG shots are done in the belly and you can't even feel them.

Gman86

Oh that’s good to hear. I had to switch to Empower’s HCG, waiting on the order to come in. Glad to know their HCG is working well for you

Gman86

I'm definitely optimistic. Empower is as good as it gets. If anyone's putting out quality compounded HCG it's them.

I changed the shipping to refrigerated overnight just to give their HCG the best chance of working when I start using it. I figured even though HCG is pretty stable in it's powdered form, it's coming from Texas in June, and being on a hot truck for multiple days probably isn't the best for it.

So I think it will work just fine. I'll obviously know for sure after my next round of blood work, but I'm not worried about it. I'm actually really hoping it works, as Empower's HCG is much cheaper :D

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me