Question about dosage/treatment

Buy Lab Tests Online

Stu4090

I am currently taking Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml + anastrozole 1mg/ml twice a week at .35ml injection. The dr is also prescribed Sermorelin/GHRP-2 and 6 15/3/3 mg at .15 ml 4 times a week.
My question may be confusing. How much are these doses in normal terms? I hear people saying I take a cc a day or 100mg a day. So how does this compare or translate to those terms?

I recently started taking TRT and have now become comfortable talking about it. I will add that I’m definitely having positive results as far as energy, and weight loss(down 30 in two months) although the strength gains are slow. I am 38 6’5 335lbs if that helps. Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ndifp3

Most keep track of their T dosing in terms of mg per week. 0.35ml of 200 mg/ml strength medicine is 70mg. Your weekly dose is 140 mg. I hope you are watching your E2 serum levels closely because you can quickly run in to trouble with anastrozole. Others have reported success in lowering E2 by increasing the frequency of dosing to EOD. Using an insulin pin you may actually find that a lower total weekly dose of T with less or no need of AI yields better results.

Stu4090

Thank you for your responses. What is E2 and AI. I should add that I am also taking HCG 5000IU/100mg Theanine .3ml 2x a week, I don’t know if that’s helpful. I thought with all the books and research I had a grasp of TRT, but the program I am on is using terminology and dosages that I hadn’t research. Thank you again for your help

fifty

AI is aromatase inhibitor. Anastrozole
E2 is estradiol

Your anastrozole dose is pretty high.

What is the theanine for?

fifty

It’s mixed with the HCG. What I understand it’s an amino acid and is the only way this company gives HCG
That's interesting on the hcg with theanine...

So how many IU of HCG are you taking per week? I am still not clear on that.

HCG with Theanine added is merely what a compounder does because they cannot produce an identical product that big Pharma makes. The simpler way around additives is to produce a 6000iu vs a 5000iu vial that big Pharma makes.

If that Anastrozole is compounded in to the Cyp injection this is a terrible way to do things. 1mg is way too much for most every guy and including it as a basic thing in the injection is a horrid way to do this. Note too you probably have the wrong E2 testing as there is one test for men and I bet they give you the wrong test.

CoastWatcher

If that Anastrozole is compounded in to the Cyp injection this is a terrible way to do things. 1mg is way too much for most every guy and including it as a basic thing in the injection is a horrid way to do this. Note too you probably have the wrong E2 testing as there is one test for men and I bet they give you the wrong test.
Post the reference range for the estradiol test. It will be easy to determine from that if you were given the proper e2 test.

A lot of questions about what your doctor's management of your situation.

fifty

Edit: So 300iu hcg, 70mg test, and .35mg anastrozole twice per week.

Seems the anastrozole is in your test cyp like Vince Carter mentioned... that's not ideal. That gives you limited flexibility on dosings. That being said your protocol isn't terrible. Vince is saying that you would want the sensitive E2 test. The regular estradiol test (which it looks like you may have got) is for women and not as precise for men. It's a little bit more expensive but more valuable.

140244: Estradiol, Sensitive, LC/MS | LabCorp

Last edited:

Stu4090

Post the reference range for the estradiol test. It will be easy to determine from that if you were given the proper e2 test.

A lot of questions about what your doctor's management of your situation.
Questions on what? What should I be asking/taking in consideration?

Here’s a copy of the line from my blood work:
Estradiol: 43.24
The range I consistently find is 10-55 or10-82 pg/ml. Which is true, well idk. Hope those will get answered here. I really appreciate the responses and the help.

fifty

Your estradiol: 43.24... when was that blood work done? Before you were on trt? 2 months into trt???

I have also edited my post #13.

Last edited:

Stu4090

I have been on TRT for approximately 4 months
Sorry I realized what I had typed about anastrozole and how it is confusing. The anastozole is 1mg pill that I cut in half and take a half pill a week for 8 weeks, sorry for the confusion

CoastWatcher

Questions on what? What should I be asking/taking in consideration?

Here’s a copy of the line from my blood work:
Estradiol: 43.24
The range I consistently find is 10-55 or10-82 pg/ml. Which is true, well idk. Hope those will get answered here. I really appreciate the responses and the help.
You were given the incorrect estradiol test. The range is a dead giveaway - it is the appropriate test for women, who produce far more e2 than we do. It is simply unreliable when men's blood is tested with it. Most often, too high...unless it's too low. But no faith can be placed in that result. The fact that your doctor ordered the wrong test, one of the fundamental tests used for a patient on TRT suggests that he/she doesn't really know how this game is played.

You are taking 1mg of anastrozole twice a week. Look beyond the fact that it is, foolishly, blended with your testosterone. The amount of anastrozole, 2mg weekly, suggests your doctor thought you were a woman recovering from breast cancer and winding up your treatment. Seriously, that's a whopper of a dose. Most men on TRT, if they need an AI, do well with less than 1mg weekly. Why you were hit over the head with this...another question/concern.

fifty

Coast, in post #17 I put what I think he is taking. Whatever info they gave him or what he included makes it all confusing as hell.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me