Question about dosage/treatment

Buy Lab Tests Online

Stu4090

You were given the incorrect estradiol test. The range is a dead giveaway - it is the appropriate test for women, who produce far more e2 than we do. It is simply unreliable when men's blood is tested with it. Most often, too high...unless it's too low. But no faith can be placed in that result. The fact that your doctor ordered the wrong test, one of the fundamental tests used for a patient on TRT suggests that he/she doesn't really know how this game is played.

You are taking 1mg of anastrozole twice a week. Look beyond the fact that it is, foolishly, blended with your testosterone. The amount of anastrozole, 2mg weekly, suggests your doctor thought you were a woman recovering from breast cancer and winding up your treatment. Seriously, that's a whopper of a dose. Most men on TRT, if they need an AI, do well with less than 1mg weekly. Why you were hit over the head with this...another question/concern.
I had a typo on the anastrozole and didn’t send the correction. It’s a 1 mg pill that I cut in half and take once a week for 8 weeks. Thanks for your input I will be taking to my Dr about the E2 test, thank you again for taking time to help me, I really appreciate it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching