Empowers vial tops bend my needles

Buy Lab Tests Online
Second time ordering hcg and fsh from them. Every time I draw from either one of them, it bends my needle. There’s so much
Resistance and then bends my insulin needle sideways. Does anyone else run into this problem? Empower has been great otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Second time ordering hcg and fsh from them. Every time I draw from either one of them, it bends my needle. There’s so much
Resistance and then bends my insulin needle sideways. Does anyone else run into this problem? Empower has been great otherwise.

What gauge needle are you using? I use 29 gauge and don’t seem to have any issues. You using a 30 gauge or higher?

antelopers

I've literally never had this problem and I've used as small as a 30g before. Make sure you're putting the needle in straight and directly through the center of the rubber stopper. Those stoppers are not poor quality compared to many others I've seen.

The Empower vial tops are indeed different than the vial tops typically used.

Keep in mind, the majority of vial tops are used once (insulin being a notable exception), thus designed to be used once, or perhaps a handful of times.

Empower knows that the majority of people using their vials use each vial dozens of times so Empower uses stout vial caps so that they can be used over and over without wearing out before the medication is used up.

I use a 30g 5/16" insulin syringe for my hcg from empower. It is very stiff rubber, however I like it way way way better than the sun pharma test cyp vial I'm currently using.

On the empower vial I have to make sure to push hard and straight to not bend the tiny needle.

Gman86

I use a 30g 5/16" insulin syringe for my hcg from empower. It is very stiff rubber, however I like it way way way better than the sun pharma test cyp vial I'm currently using.

On the empower vial I have to make sure to push hard and straight to not bend the tiny needle.

What don’t you like about the sun pharma test cyp top?

What don’t you like about the sun pharma test cyp top?
Its super soft and half the diameter of all the others I have seen. I inject eod so it gets lots of holes. I have a hanging setup that I hang my vial from with the syringe dangling to fill up while I do other things. My syringe fell out 2 times in the first couple weeks of the vial. I stopped doing it after that since I don't like using an open syringe that's bounced around in the cupboard and on the counter.

30g 5/16 needle. I swear I’m going center And straight. I guess it’s user error. I’ve never once done this with my perscription cyp, hcg (previous pharmacy) or even black market test and hcg

S1W

Funny how different we are - I love Empower's vial tops.

I switched to Pfizer T Cyp for a little experiment. Much prefer Empower's vial tops to Pfizer's.

Since I don't notice any difference whatsoever between the two brands, will probably be switching back to Empower.

antelopers

I switched to Pfizer T Cyp for a little experiment. Much prefer Empower's vial tops to Pfizer's.

Since I don't notice any difference whatsoever between the two brands, will probably be switching back to Empower.
I use pfizer and the top is smaller but holds up well.

S1W

I use pfizer and the top is smaller but holds up well.

That's good to hear - I'm only in my first 4 weeks of Pfizer, but haven't had any problems yet with the vial tops yet.

It's just a smaller target, looks more flimsy, and I find it harder to tell when the alcohol has dried when compared to Empower vial tops. Also seems like however the safety cover pops off leaves rougher edges than the Empower tops, which often pull threads out of my alcohol prep pads.

antelopers

That's good to hear - I'm only in my first 4 weeks of Pfizer, but haven't had any problems yet with the vial tops yet.

It's just a smaller target, looks more flimsy, and I find it harder to tell when the alcohol has dried when compared to Empower vial tops. Also seems like however the safety cover pops off leaves rougher edges than the Empower tops, which often pull threads out of my alcohol prep pads.
Haven't had that problem yet with Pfizer tops with the rough edges. I've had it from UGL lab gear in the past and Hallandale pharmacy and it drives me absolutely crazy lol so I know how annoying that can be.

Gman86

What was the experiment, to see if you notice any subjective differences or differences in lab work? I actually just ordered the Pfizer brand a couple days ago. I usually go with cyp from Empower, but wanted to try a well known name brand. Mostly did it because I can get a 10ml vial of Pfizer cyp shipped to me in Mass, opposed to getting a 5ml vial of empower’s cyp and having to reorder in half the time

antelopers

What was the experiment, to see if you notice any subjective differences or differences in lab work? I actually just ordered the Pfizer brand a couple days ago. I usually go with cyp from Empower, but wanted to try a well known name brand. Mostly did it because I can get a 10ml vial of Pfizer cyp shipped to me in Mass, opposed to getting a 5ml vial of empower’s cyp and having to reorder in half the time
Not the guy you asked the question to, but Pfizer for me is a big upgrade from empower. I actually feel a difference on the same exact dose. Empowers cyp always felt like I was injecting water. I actually feel something from Pfizer. Also my testosterone is measurably higher on the same dose. I realize there is no logical explanation for this, and that in most guys there's no difference, but it's so noticeable objectively and subjectively that there is nothing anyone can do to convince me that they're exactly the same thing. Wish it wasn't so expensive to get Pfizer through Empower.

Gman86

Not the guy you asked the question to, but Pfizer for me is a big upgrade from empower. I actually feel a difference on the same exact dose. Empowers cyp always felt like I was injecting water. I actually feel something from Pfizer. Also my testosterone is measurably higher on the same dose. I realize there is no logical explanation for this, and that in most guys there's no difference, but it's so noticeable objectively and subjectively that there is nothing anyone can do to convince me that they're exactly the same thing. Wish it wasn't so expensive to get Pfizer through Empower.

Unfortunately thats the name of the game with HRT lol. Sometimes things just cannot currently be explained. It’s like the guy on here that says injecting cyp is like injecting water, and injecting enanthate is like actually being on TRT. He gets all the benefits with enanthate, and basically none of them with cyp. Clearly this doesn’t make sense, but I personally believe the guy. No idea how this can be though. Here’s something someone wrote to me in a private message a while back about his buddy that prefers Pfizer.

My friend who gave me the Pfizer is a pro athlete and his parents are both chemists for pharmaceutical companies and he told me they said to never ever take a generic of any drug for any reason, they said the smallest change in the excipients, or the way they synthesize the raws, can drastically effect side effects and efficacy. My friend also told me from his anecdotal experience that he felt great on Pfizer and always had issues on everything else he tried.
I checked with defy and they said they have Pfizer, sun pharma, and another I haven't heard of. So I think I'll do the Pfizer again.“

Gman86

Ya I didn’t realize how expensive it was until I looked at the receipt in my email. It’s like $195 for a 10ml vial!!

Bryan_K77

Unfortunately thats the name of the game with HRT lol. Sometimes things just cannot currently be explained. It’s like the guy on here that says injecting cyp is like injecting water, and injecting enanthate is like actually being on TRT. He gets all the benefits with enanthate, and basically none of them with cyp. Clearly this doesn’t make sense, but I personally believe the guy. No idea how this can be though. Here’s something someone wrote to me in a private message a while back about his buddy that prefers Pfizer.

My friend who gave me the Pfizer is a pro athlete and his parents are both chemists for pharmaceutical companies and he told me they said to never ever take a generic of any drug for any reason, they said the smallest change in the excipients, or the way they synthesize the raws, can drastically effect side effects and efficacy. My friend also told me from his anecdotal experience that he felt great on Pfizer and always had issues on everything else he tried.
I checked with defy and they said they have Pfizer, sun pharma, and another I haven't heard of. So I think I'll do the Pfizer again.“

Super interesting stuff! I was reading through old threads on the cream and a guy was criticizing Empower’s cream and everyone jumped on the guy saying how the cream is so easy to make that any reputable pharmacy will be of similar quality. I’m not saying it’s not true, but it’s worth discussing and we should question everything. Defy and Empower are like any other business, money comes first, which obviously is expected

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me