Empowers vial tops bend my needles

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hmmm. This is obviously user error it seems on my part. I’ve been on TRT for over 5 years, several different brands and never once had this issue. Guess I’ll try harder. I don’t know lol

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hmmm. This is obviously user error it seems on my part. I’ve been on TRT for over 5 years, several different brands and never once had this issue. Guess I’ll try harder. I don’t know lol
Make sure you insert the needle inside the middle tiny circle. That is where the "soft spot" is.

S1W

What was the experiment, to see if you notice any subjective differences or differences in lab work? I actually just ordered the Pfizer brand a couple days ago. I usually go with cyp from Empower, but wanted to try a well known name brand. Mostly did it because I can get a 10ml vial of Pfizer cyp shipped to me in Mass, opposed to getting a 5ml vial of empower’s cyp and having to reorder in half the time

Not the guy you asked the question to, but Pfizer for me is a big upgrade from empower. I actually feel a difference on the same exact dose. Empowers cyp always felt like I was injecting water. I actually feel something from Pfizer. Also my testosterone is measurably higher on the same dose. I realize there is no logical explanation for this, and that in most guys there's no difference, but it's so noticeable objectively and subjectively that there is nothing anyone can do to convince me that they're exactly the same thing. Wish it wasn't so expensive to get Pfizer through Empower.

Hey fellas. Yeah that was the plan - to see if I felt better or noticed any subjective differences on the brand name stuff. So far I can't say that I notice anything different at all. No labs yet.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me