Going from Sustanon to Enanthate

Buy Lab Tests Online

ziggy256

Hi All,

I'm in the UK and I've been using Sustanon 250 for many years, I split each 1ml/250mg Amp into 2 injections and take them once per week, (0.5ml/125mg) sub-q in the glute using an insulin needle (1ml/29g). To split the amp I pull the stopper out of the back of the insulin needle inject 0.5ml and then leave the other 0.5ml in the 23g needle/syringe until it's needed a week later.

I've managed to get the Dr to move me to Enanthate, again 1ml/250mg amp. I'm now looking to take subq BUT every day. Any idea how to manage this as I have to split the 1ml into 14 doses not sure if I should draw up from the amp with my 23g needle and then inject c0.7mg into 14 insulin needles store in the cupboard or try and purchase sterile vials inject the 1ml in there using the 23g and then draw out c0.7 each morning again with an insulin needle. I'm also planning on rotating injection sites stomach, thighs, glutes. What size needles are people using for subq?

Does anyone have any thoughts, I'm in the UK, so I can't get vials ready loaded, only amps.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Moriak

Hi All,

I'm in the UK and I've been using Sustanon 250 for many years, I split each 1ml/250mg Amp into 2 injections and take them once per week, (0.5ml/125mg) sub-q in the glute using an insulin needle (1ml/29g). To split the amp I pull the stopper out of the back of the insulin needle inject 0.5ml and then leave the other 0.5ml in the 23g needle/syringe until it's needed a week later.

I've managed to get the Dr to move me to Enanthate, again 1ml/250mg amp. I'm now looking to take subq BUT every day. Any idea how to manage this as I have to split the 1ml into 14 doses not sure if I should draw up from the amp with my 23g needle and then inject c0.7mg into 14 insulin needles store in the cupboard or try and purchase sterile vials inject the 1ml in there using the 23g and then draw out c0.7 each morning again with an insulin needle. I'm also planning on rotating injection sites stomach, thighs, glutes. What size needles are people using for subq?

Does anyone have any thoughts, I'm in the UK, so I can't get vials ready loaded, only amps.
How do you store the second half of Sustanon for a one week until second application? I am currently on Sust 250 every 2 - 3 weeks. Thinking about splitting the dose but do not know how to store. Thanks a lot for the advice.

mikeb29

How do you store the second half of Sustanon for a one week until second application? I am currently on Sust 250 every 2 - 3 weeks. Thinking about splitting the dose but do not know how to store. Thanks a lot for the advice.

I ordered a 10ml vial and was told to use it with my clinic

ziggy256

I draw the full amount into a string using a 21-gauge needle, I then remove the stopper from the insulin syringe and use the 21-gauge needle to put the required amount into the insulin syringe (I used to jap once per week, but I'm now once per day). The rest of the test then stays in the draw-up syringe and lives in a dark cupboard. Never had any issues with this done it for 5 years or more. You can also buy sterile vials inject the test into there and draw up each day/week as needed.

Nik

I draw the full amount into a string using a 21-gauge needle, I then remove the stopper from the insulin syringe and use the 21-gauge needle to put the required amount into the insulin syringe (I used to jap once per week, but I'm now once per day). The rest of the test then stays in the draw-up syringe and lives in a dark cupboard. Never had any issues with this done it for 5 years or more. You can also buy sterile vials inject the test into there and draw up each day/week as needed.
I have noticed that several people on the forum use this way of administering doses, now I wonder if your test has any preservatives? Personally, I have tried it several times and I have noticed problems such as sore throats and I suspect that it may be because Testoviron from Bayer does not have any type of preservative. Its excipients are benzyl benzoate and its carrier oil is castor oil, so I think it spoils. or contaminates as it does not contain any preservative, here are 1ml 250mg ampoules, maybe yours has chlorobutanol which does act as a preservative, let me know if it's not a problem, what is its presentation and its excipients✌

ziggy256

I have noticed that several people on the forum use this way of administering doses, now I wonder if your test has any preservatives? Personally, I have tried it several times and I have noticed problems such as sore throats and I suspect that it may be because Testoviron from Bayer does not have any type of preservative. Its excipients are benzyl benzoate and its carrier oil is castor oil, so I think it spoils. or contaminates as it does not contain any preservative, here are 1ml 250mg ampoules, maybe yours has chlorobutanol which does act as a preservative, let me know if it's not a problem, what is its presentation and its excipients✌
Sustanol
Other ingredients
Arachis oil (peanut oil)
benzyl alcohol

Testosterone Enantate
250mg in oily solution for injection.
Excipients: benzyl benzoate, castor oil refined.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me