Does Testosterone interact with Thyroid in some way?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I'm wondering if testosterone can interact with Thyroid hormones in some way, maybe helping in the conversion of T4 to T3 or helping T3 getting into cells??

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I'm told that testosterone can increase T3 uptake during the 6 week adjustment period, I've been feeling it tonight as I'm on my 4rd week on new protocol.

I feel like my thermostat is set too high, like walking into your house with the thermostat to 100F. I'm drinking water like crazy tonight.

Gianluca

I'm told that testosterone can increase T3 uptake during the 6 week adjustment period, I've been feeling it tonight as I'm on my 4rd week on new protocol.

I feel like my thermostat is set too high, like walking into your house with the thermostat to 100F. I'm drinking water like crazy tonight.

thanks for the response

Gianluca

wondering if using a certain dose of testosterone then decrease it would somehow down regulate the uptake of thyroid hormone, I think when I lowered my dose slowly from 200mg x week to 112 I had so much issue with my thyroid, I'm back at 140mg, taking Thyroid replacement and still my Thyroid doesn't work as much, and I'm at optimal levels

Systemlord

I believe it has to do with the large fluctuations that occurs when levels aren't stable whereas levels settle down at 6 weeks, therefore the uptake settles down as well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me