Buy Lab Tests Online

BigBSchulz

I had a great setup, a ND that was working under an MD that did billing to my insurance co. The company dissolved and everyone went cash pay. I have Blue Shield PPO and have been getting extensive labs and TRT covered for over 3 years. Just need to find a doc that bills insurance. I hear that most clinics don't bill, but could, since its hard to get people covered without proper diagnosis. I have a proper diagnosis. I've tried endo's, DO's, Integrative docs and most don't want to touch male hormones. What has happened to these docs? Crazy that they don't want people to feel normal. Any leads would be amazing! TIA

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Crazy that they don't want people to feel normal.
Doctors aren't healers, they treat symptoms and are poor at root cause medicine. We have a sick care system where doctors push drugs on patients for the benefit of the pharmaceutical companies.

The majority of doctors have no clue how to optimize your health, that's not what they are taught in medical school. TRT is all about optimizing your health.

Shareholders don't like TRT, cures or anything that enables us to be less dependant of our medical system.

Try to look at your doctor are a car salesman, your doctor will help you when it's financially sound to do so.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
I had a great setup, a ND that was working under an MD that did billing to my insurance co. The company dissolved and everyone went cash pay. I have Blue Shield PPO and have been getting extensive labs and TRT covered for over 3 years. Just need to find a doc that bills insurance. I hear that most clinics don't bill, but could, since its hard to get people covered without proper diagnosis. I have a proper diagnosis. I've tried endo's, DO's, Integrative docs and most don't want to touch male hormones. What has happened to these docs? Crazy that they don't want people to feel normal. Any leads would be amazing! TIA

Try contacting T. Mike Hsieh as he is considered one of the top Uros and well versed in HRT.

He is the director of the Men's Health Center at UC San Diego Health.

Did his fellowship training at the legendary Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX.

His mentor Dr. Lipshultz is well-known and considered a pioneer in the field (male fertility/testosterone deficiency).

Many of the top Uros did their fellowship training at Baylor under Lipshultz.

1709999495803.png

1709999615097.png

1710000279974.png

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com