Could there be any way to eke some usefulness out of remaining cypionate without shutting down?

Buy Lab Tests Online

RickB

I know the answer is NO, but feel free to humor me. Has anyone tried this, or does anyone have a hypothesis of how it might be able to be done?

I'm off trt and producing. I have an open vial with 8mlx200mg left. Could there be a sweetspot where I might get some benefit taking a certain amount on a certain schedule where I might not shut down? I know if it's possible, it would be very brief and long between, but is there any way?

I assume once the honeymoon period starts, it's too late...but is there any chance?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

It would be interesting to try adding in a very low dose of clomid, check T levels, and then add in a low dose of T (like 20mg) every other week before your most intense workout period of the week, and then check T levels after a few months of that and see if you can maintain baseline levels. Citizen science.

sammmy

You can try to drop small amounts TCyp in the nose, imitating Natesto. The long half life of TCyp when injected in the muscle does not apply in this case since that won't be a depo and the ester is cleaved very fast once in the blood.

The oral Jatenzo uses TUndecanoate, which has a very long half life when injected in the muscle but gives fast daily variations when taken orally. That shows that once the ester is in the blood, it is cleaved to pure T very fast.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
You can try to drop small amounts TCyp in the nose, imitating Natesto. The long half life of TCyp when injected in the muscle does not apply in this case since that won't be a depo and the ester is cleaved very fast once in the blood.
If this works then perhaps buccal or sublingual administration would also be viable, and a little easier?

sammmy

Oral administration may work too, there is just presence of saliva that will easily wash it off and digestive enzymes in the saliva that might do something to it before absorption. Testicular application may work too.

Natesto chose the nose, so that the bolus stays intact for a long period of time being absorbed.

Banderas

Esterified testosterone (atleast propionate) absorb through skin when dissolved in an ethanol/water solution, and was rapidly converted to testosterone base according to this study done on rats Skin Permeation of Testosterone and its Ester Derivatives in Rats

I think it will have higher absorption rate sublingually compared to transdermally. Dissolve your cypionate in vodka and apply it sublingually. For even higher absorption add cyclodextrine.

bixt

Perhaps one could also try rectal administration, mix it with an enema and squeeze it up your butt

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me