Crazy Crash after 6 weeks of cypionate. Any Suggestions?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ab037

Free Testosterone is more important than Total Test.. and your free Test is high so you could probably reduce your weekly amount by a little bit which will in turn lower your respective E2 levels along with it..
Just my .2, but Im sure the Vets on here will chime in..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Xerxes

Thanks for the reply...I am planning on reducing my dosage to 120mg (40mg 3xweek). Feeling a little bit better today, actually. Could be the dim, zinc, calcium d glucarate that I've been taking for the last week+. Also added grape seed extract today

My primary actually wants me back in tomorrow bc he wanted an afternoon T reading and bc my DHT numbers weren't ready yesterday. I think I might have him check e2 levela again too to see if there has been any change. What could the DHT numbers tell me?

I actually have him dr crisler's book and tabbed the AI section so he can become familiar and advise me (or feel more comfortable about it). If really really want arimidex my original uro is willing to write it, but he is at away and the guy who got me into this without any prior testing before therapy beyond total T.

I will keep you guys updated.

Some guys on another board said that my dhea looked lowish and that could lead to anxiety, but upon research it seems dhea becomes e2 as well, so I am unsure about using it. Any advice?

Thank you all for your time. It's nice not going through this alone. I've learned so much just in the last few months, and even more in this last week.

Thanks to all.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Xerxes - Make sure that your Doctor uses the "Sensitive" lab for estrogen...this is very important.

DHEA in pill form at 50 mg each morning won't impact estrogen levels...that is a very low dose tolerated very well by most folks.

For the most part, elevated DHT is not a concern as long as you are not losing your hair. It's probably 7 to 10 time more androgenic than testosterone and what makes you a man!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me