At what Free T level do you feel optimal?

Buy Lab Tests Online

At what Free T level do you feel optimal?

• Above normal

• High normal or top 25% percentile

• Mid-range

• Low normal or bottom 25% percentile

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Their brains are young their bodies young their mitochondria all young. So maybe some men might need free t in the higher range to compensate for the other parts of the system that have aged (loss of dopamine, receptor changes, etc).
The opposite is also true, some of these inflammatory state, broken men can't handle high free testosterone anymore.

I’ve been waiting for something like this.
@Fortunate ->

Last edited:

bixt

Normal free T is 9-15, anything above that is a full blown steroid cycle and can be dangerous

And correction!: 20-25-30ng ft is considered to be around "top of the range"

Now, we really want some proof here. Link up to steroid forums where bodybuilders have given out info on such "full blown cycles" (anything targeting 16ng dl or slighly higher will be fine for proof)

Secondly, give proof that 20ng/dl FT is dangerous (I have added 4ng/dl to your top number, putting 20ng solidly in dangerous territory!)

Coconutz

The ranges or the numbers? Be specific and consistent with your claim. They do not set the ranges. They do set some numbers.

Reading comprehension is critical to success in life, more than ever in history. Reading difficulties create educational difficulties, which in turn lead to social and economic disadvantage, including joblessness. Kids with poor comprehension skills may be flying under the radar of classroom teachers, but they can’t continue to avoid detection. They won’t be asked to read out loud in the real world, but they will be expected to know what they’ve read.

I should be more empathetic. I wish you health and happiness. Take care.
Bahahahahah! Yup. Your STILL hating on the men that prefer real sex to masturbation. Lol. I'm healthy and happy as can be, thank you very much.

However I need to work on some empathy too. The way your still upset at our conversation WEEKS ago, tells me you don't get out in the real world much and spend waaaaaay too much time posting things on the internet. I'm sorry I triggered you. Im sorry that I prefer the real world with real women. Can we be friends now and forget all that and NOT ruin this thread too?? And by the way.. YES, insurance companies set EVERYTHING the doctors allowed to bill. If you believe otherwise, I have a big red bridge in San Francisco I'll sell ya for really a good deal.

Btw..I bet if you quit jerking off and found a real partner in the REAL world, you'd get over the things that strangers say to upset you on forums.

The internet really has damaged the way humanity interacts with each other.

SS1LE

So far it appear more people feel better above range .......but then again the ranges are problem. On the quest lab I'm over range buy a lot, but from the calculators I'm in the 20's to little over 30 depending on which one.

Systemlord

I would argue the guys that don't feel good with high normal or above range Free T that their bodies can't handle it because of an underlining medical condition.

A guy who has low body fat, is not inflamed and otherwise healthy is going to be able to handle high testosterone without issues.

Last edited:

SS1LE

I would argue the guys that don't feel good with high normal or above range Free T that their bodies can't handle it because of an underlining medical condition.

The vast majority of men with very high hematocrit and high blood pressure on TRT either have cardiovascular or psychological problems.
This could be be, My BP was high before TRT well 130s/85-90.....I take Losartan 50MG for like the last 11 years and it pretty much keeps it around normal 120s/70-80....In terms hematocrit no where near even being close to over range.

T

tareload

1666875613358.png

Where do you come up with these statements? Part Yogi Berra, part insane.

1666875732638.png

Really? You base this statement on what?

Vince

Super Moderator
Personally I feel. When you were young, if you had higher natural levels, you do better with higher levels. When you were young, if your levels were lower you need lower levels. I think we just put too much thought into it.

Systemlord

This guys qualifications in no way means he's is wrong in what he said and I hope you're not insinuating that just because somebody's not a doctor they don't know what they're talking about.

There are a lot of doctors out there that don't measure up, have massive character flaws that have no business practicing medicine.

The guy in that video has a better understanding than most doctors about the subject of androgens affects on the body.

Last edited:

SS1LE

Personally I feel. When you were young, if you had higher natural levels, you do better with higher levels. When you were young, if your levels were lower you need lower levels. I think we just put too much thought into it.
Could be True, the problem is most of us don't know our levels when we were young and had no issues......only until we had problems\aged and then tested.

Vince

Super Moderator
Could be True, the problem is most of us don't know our levels when we were young and had no issues......only until we had problems\aged and then tested.
Exactly that's why. Many doctors recommend getting your levels checked at age 21. That's our average peak and when you feel your best.

I have seen men in their '60s with total testosterone at very high levels even a thousand. Then for some reason it drops and they feel terrible. All they have to do is increase their levels and they feel good again.

Hyrulewarrior1978

And correction!: 20-25-30ng ft is considered to be around "top of the range"

Now, we really want some proof here. Link up to steroid forums where bodybuilders have given out info on such "full blown cycles" (anything targeting 16ng dl or slighly higher will be fine for proof)

Secondly, give proof that 20ng/dl FT is dangerous (I have added 4ng/dl to your top number, putting 20ng solidly in dangerous territory!)
Isn’t the quest diagnostics range (considered the most accurate of all lab tests) 35-155pg/ml? So 15ng/dl is the cutoff. Am I missing something or not calculating something right?

T

tareload

Isn’t the quest diagnostics range (considered the most accurate of all lab tests) 35-155pg/ml? So 15ng/dl is the cutoff. Am I missing something or not calculating something right?
Come over here and enjoy the fun in this thread...

There are known unknowns and unknown knowns...

SS1LE

It’s a range they made up for their purpose, same as labcorp. There is no standards. That’s the biggest problem with free T , hence why we are here seeing what ranges people do best in or arguing what is to high or low…lol

Vince

Super Moderator
Keep It Up: The Power of Precision Medicine to Conquer Low T and Revitalize Your Life! Hardcover October 8, 2013 by Florence Comite - I read this book a couple of years ago and thought it was really good. I read the kindle version. She talks about men feeling their best, when having their testosterone levels, at the levels they were, when they were young. She believes young men should have their levels tested, so when they get older they know what to shoot for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale