At what Free T level do you feel optimal?

Buy Lab Tests Online

At what Free T level do you feel optimal?

• Above normal

• High normal or top 25% percentile

• Mid-range

• Low normal or bottom 25% percentile

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortunate

Bahahahahah! Yup. Your STILL hating on the men that prefer real sex to masturbation. Lol. I'm healthy and happy as can be, thank you very much.

However I need to work on some empathy too. The way your still upset at our conversation WEEKS ago, tells me you don't get out in the real world much and spend waaaaaay too much time posting things on the internet. I'm sorry I triggered you. Im sorry that I prefer the real world with real women. Can we be friends now and forget all that and NOT ruin this thread too?? And by the way.. YES, insurance companies set EVERYTHING the doctors allowed to bill. If you believe otherwise, I have a big red bridge in San Francisco I'll sell ya for really a good deal.

Btw..I bet if you quit jerking off and found a real partner in the REAL world, you'd get over the things that strangers say to upset you on forums.

The internet really has damaged the way humanity interacts with each other.
Dude, you really do need to work on your empathy. If in fact your conclusion is correct, and you triggered @readalot, do you think your comments are helpful? Hint: it was a rhetorical question meant to highlight your total lack of compassion.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Coconutz

Dude, you really do need to work on your empathy. If in fact your conclusion is correct, and you triggered @readalot, do you think your comments are helpful? Hint: it was a rhetorical question meant to highlight your total lack of compassion.
Wow. You two met each other on the bus with the flavored windows, huh?

T

tareload

Bahahahahah! Yup. Your STILL hating on the men that prefer real sex to masturbation. Lol. I'm healthy and happy as can be, thank you very much.

However I need to work on some empathy too. The way your still upset at our conversation WEEKS ago, tells me you don't get out in the real world much and spend waaaaaay too much time posting things on the internet. I'm sorry I triggered you. Im sorry that I prefer the real world with real women. Can we be friends now and forget all that and NOT ruin this thread too?? And by the way.. YES, insurance companies set EVERYTHING the doctors allowed to bill. If you believe otherwise, I have a big red bridge in San Francisco I'll sell ya for really a good deal.

Btw..I bet if you quit jerking off and found a real partner in the REAL world, you'd get over the things that strangers say to upset you on forums.

The internet really has damaged the way humanity interacts with each other.
Posts 16 and 18 in the other thread you big reader. Reading comprehension not your strong suit so there you go.

Speaking of buses, that is a Nice ride you got there.

1666903242763.png

Be well and be careful on that ladder of inference or is that ladder of illiteracy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gladiator

Told my doctor “I feel best when my free testosterone was doubled high normal but I know you can’t prescribe that much testosterone”.
Now my testosterone is way above high normal on what he prescribed and I feel great. I also feel great on high normal.

Going to drop from 125mg every 5 days to every 7 days and see how it goes.

T

tareload

We will need some more voters but so far we have the Lake Wobegonians in the lead.

The Lake Wobegon effect, a natural human tendency to overestimate one's capabilities, was named in honor of the fictional town.[12] The characterization that "all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average" has been used to describe a real and pervasive human tendency to overestimate one's achievements and capabilities in relation to others. To support the view that people in general need to believe that they are above average (the Lake Wobegon effect) one author points out that in a survey of high school students, only 2% of the students reported that they were below average in leadership ability.[13] The authors of a study suggest that what they consider the “Lake Wobegon effect” can in some cases negatively affect doctors' treatment advice when, in planning treatment, doctors portray the patients as “above average”.[14]

Keillor himself has offered a contrarian opinion on the use of the term, observing that the effect does not actually apply in Lake Wobegon itself. In response to a listener query on the Prairie Home website, he pointed out that, in keeping with their Scandinavian heritage, Wobegonians prefer to downplay, rather than overestimate, their capabilities or achievements.[15]

Sobering read:

Last edited by a moderator:

bixt

We will need some more voters but so far we have the Lake Wobegonians in the lead.

The Lake Wobegon effect, a natural human tendency to overestimate one's capabilities, was named in honor of the fictional town.[12] The characterization that "all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average" has been used to describe a real and pervasive human tendency to overestimate one's achievements and capabilities in relation to others. To support the view that people in general need to believe that they are above average (the Lake Wobegon effect) one author points out that in a survey of high school students, only 2% of the students reported that they were below average in leadership ability.[13] The authors of a study suggest that what they consider the “Lake Wobegon effect” can in some cases negatively affect doctors' treatment advice when, in planning treatment, doctors portray the patients as “above average”.[14]

Keillor himself has offered a contrarian opinion on the use of the term, observing that the effect does not actually apply in Lake Wobegon itself. In response to a listener query on the Prairie Home website, he pointed out that, in keeping with their Scandinavian heritage, Wobegonians prefer to downplay, rather than overestimate, their capabilities or achievements.[15]

Sobering read:

But I firmly insist that I am a better driver than the other drivers on the road!

CoolInverter

Hello all.

I am a 43 year old male and these are my test results (snippet of the whole bloods test). The doc told me its a good range but I can get benefits to bring my free test up to 900-1200 as I do look after myself but I have other symptoms like brain fog, low energy etc. Curious to see what everyone else thinks?

Attachments

• 2022-10-31_09-27-15.jpg
    2022-10-31_09-27-15.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 35

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I was on vacation for 4 days and lost track of this thread. I am closing it down since it has degenerated into a high school quarrel. Guys, not on my site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale