Will HCG side effects fade away?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
1579171470895.png

meelord

I've seen this graph. But I did not find graphs for 250UI injection.
On 500UI twice weekly there seems to be fluctuation as well. For me personally the more often anything is taken the better. I've considered even going ED, but I plan to continue now on this protocol and give it enough time to stabilize myself.
Not sure 250 IU was tested only the 150 and 500...in my case I do 350 twice a week which strikes a balance for not overloading myself but also knowing it is still in my system. I used to inject small amounts of everything daily. Life is too short. Twice a week works for me for both test and HCG and with 350 HCG I know I am getting a reasonable serum level for a couple of days.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
This case study has significant shortcomings. There was no crossover, so comparing results between the two subjects is questionable. The hCG test is at its detection limit, with dubious accuracy and a coarse resolution. Areas under the curves should be roughly proportional to dose, yet instead of 500/150 ~= 3, these measurements imply 18/2 = 9. To then claim that such limited data prove that there are radically different pharmacokinetics at different doses is certainly not justified.

Addition: Even if the hCG test were perfectly accurate the actual hCG levels could look like the following, leading to a much different conclusion:
Untitled 31.jpeg

Last edited:

Vonko1988

I plan to try to inject 100 UI ED. As my test is ED I think it makes sense the HCG to be as well.

This morning I tried to inject test together with HCG. I wanna spare holes in my belly. The test was preloaded and I loaded the HCG. But when the HCG solution came into the syringe filled with the oil some big bubbles formed and I did not understand are they air or from the two liquids mixing. They seemed a bit liquid not like the usual air bubbles. Im not sure how much I injected because of this bubbles. Also then to my mind came that when I put the needle in the HCG bottle there was some oil on the outside of the needle.

Is the HCG contaminated and damaged now? I know it is very fragile and should not be shaked for example.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I plan to try to inject 100 UI ED. As my test is ED I think it makes sense the HCG to be as well.

This morning I tried to inject test together with HCG. I wanna spare holes in my belly. The test was preloaded and I loaded the HCG. But when the HCG solution came into the syringe filled with the oil some big bubbles formed and I did not understand are they air or from the two liquids mixing. They seemed a bit liquid not like the usual air bubbles. Im not sure how much I injected because of this bubbles. Also then to my mind came that when I put the needle in the HCG bottle there was some oil on the outside of the needle.

Is the HCG contaminated and damaged now? I know it is very fragile and should not be shaked for example.
This procedure is ok and I've been doing it myself. The "bubbles" are probably just the heavier water-based hCG droplets penetrating the oil. A minuscule amount of oil will not hurt the hCG, and the vial stopper wipes the needle pretty clean anyway.

A potential problem with this technique occurs if you never inject air into the hCG vial and it develops too low of a pressure. You could inject air into it separately, or alternatively, if you can alternate which substance is drawn first then you inject twice the dose volume of air into the first vial each time, which takes care of the alternate times when you are drawing without pre-injecting air.

Vonko1988

This procedure is ok and I've been doing it myself. The "bubbles" are probably just the heavier water-based hCG droplets penetrating the oil. A minuscule amount of oil will not hurt the hCG, and the vial stopper wipes the needle pretty clean anyway.

A potential problem with this technique occurs if you never inject air into the hCG vial and it develops too low of a pressure. You could inject air into it separately, or alternatively, if you can alternate which substance is drawn first then you inject twice the dose volume of air into the first vial each time, which takes care of the alternate times when you are drawing without pre-injecting air.

You are gold man. Tomorrow I will make a picture of the syringe with the bubbles and upload it here. I always fill the oil first because it is much harder to fill in this 29G needles. I just wanna make sure I inject the same amount of HCG every time and that it is not damaged in the vial.

Vonko1988

@Cataceous

I cannot draw them together in the same needle. From Nelson's video it is not very clear how to do that. I got the impression he puts air in between but Im not sure.
I tried to fill the 29G needle with test first, but when I tried to add the hcg on top big air bubbles formed and it became a mess. For now I see no choice but to make two separate injections, and this is every other day so a lot of pinning :(

Vonko1988

It's easy. Just draw the test first and then the hcg. Those aren't air bubbles in the tube, that's the water based hcg.
I dont think so they were air when I experimented yesterday, but I cannot return the liquid back in the hcg vial because I will put testosterone there.
What size needle have you used to do that?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
@Cataceous

I cannot draw them together in the same needle. From Nelson's video it is not very clear how to do that. I got the impression he puts air in between but Im not sure.
I tried to fill the 29G needle with test first, but when I tried to add the hcg on top big air bubbles formed and it became a mess. For now I see no choice but to make two separate injections, and this is every other day so a lot of pinning :(
To illustrate I just grabbed an old syringe and used water and olive oil. Note the little water "bubble" on the right at the plunger and the big one in the center-left. You're probably just seeing lots of small hCG pockets in the oil. I use 31-gauge needles.
1579612787460.png

Blackhawk

I draw both into the same syringe every other day, have been for a couple years.

I've found that with a few HCG vials there is a split or space in the rubber stopper/port which when the vial is inverted can retain a bubble of air. if the end of the needle is drawing from this airspace, yep it draws air. The short 5/16" needles I use always only enter the vial that far, so I just look carefully and if there is air, flick the neck of the vial with it inverted before pulling the plunger. Also helps to draw slowly.

As to eod HCG dosage, 200iu works for me. Just enough to prevent testicular discomfort, and any more creates E2 side effect. As is I take a tiny dose of anastrozole as well.

Vonko1988

I draw both into the same syringe every other day, have been for a couple years.

I've found that with a few HCG vials there is a split or space in the rubber stopper/port which when the vial is inverted can retain a bubble of air. if the end of the needle is drawing from this airspace, yep it draws air. The short 5/16" needles I use always only enter the vial that far, so I just look carefully and if there is air, flick the neck of the vial with it inverted before pulling the plunger. Also helps to draw slowly.

As to eod HCG dosage, 200iu works for me. Just enough to prevent testicular discomfort, and any more creates E2 side effect. As is I take a tiny dose of anastrozole as well.

Do you inject the test EOD as well? Have you experienced any tiredness from the HCG? I still feel a bit tired from it and maybe ED dosages like the test will be better

Vonko1988

To illustrate I just grabbed an old syringe and used water and olive oil. Note the little water "bubble" on the right at the plunger and the big one in the center-left. You're probably just seeing lots of small hCG pockets in the oil. I use 31-gauge needles.
View attachment 9066
Maybe looks similar but on the other hand when I draw HCG in empty syringe often air comes in and I push some fluid back into the vial draw again a few times until the air is solved. I cannot do that if there is testosterone already in the syringe

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Maybe looks similar but on the other hand when I draw HCG in empty syringe often air comes in and I push some fluid back into the vial draw again a few times until the air is solved. I cannot do that if there is testosterone already in the syringe
This sounds like what @Blackhawk is describing, in which case gentle tapping on the vial should dislodge the air bubble from the stopper.

Gianluca

Hi.
Im on TRT for a month now and I've been taking only daily testosterone(sustanon) - 20mg per day with some vitamins and minerals. I have not build up yet good levels, because of the long sustanon ester it will take another 2-3 weeks. Last Thursday my total test was 833, I hope it will go to at least 1000-1100.

However I want to keep fertility and also I dont like the decreased seamen - it makes me feel strange after orgasm not to be able to cum properly, like Im not relieved. So I decided yesterday to start HCG as I have discussed with my doctor. I injected 200UI(wanted to inject 250 but the bottle was too pressurized and didnt draw enough). I experienced some benefits when I engaged in sexual activity a few hours later and had more volume, orgasm was awesome.

However after injecting the HCG I started to feel a bit more tired and groggy. I felt similar when I tried HCG before TRT. Do you think this side effect will fade away with time.

What do you think also for the other HCG benefits to TRT except preserving fertility? Is there anything I should be careful about regarding using this compound?

My HCG protocol is planned to be 2 x 250 UI weekly, the doc also advised me to start 10mg DHEA and 10mg Pregnenolone
how was you experience with 100Iu daily? did resolve all of your side effects? were you using Pharma HCG or compounded?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me