Anxiety Low E2 can't seem to get my levels up

Buy Lab Tests Online

rugbyhit

Thanks. How do you feel on 150/ week with an ai, compared to 150/week when u don’t use one?

With no AI, slight anxiousness, but not enough to distract me, also tend to run a higher than normal blood pressure, but my libido seems to like the higher end of E. Sleep can also get sporadic. With AI, less anxiousness, lower BP, little better sleep, libido can be hit or miss (might be dropping E to much from time to time).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ASCZTH

You should be injecting T daily with SHBG this low, this would lower estrogen even without the AI, you may not even need the AI at all.

I never needed an AI on daily dosing, but did on EOD dosing. I have low SHBG as well.

Surprised you doctor has you on twice weekly dosing a massive dose at that.
Hey, so my SHBG was in the single digits too. I have started doing everyday injections with cyp and still have estrogen related symptoms.

Would switching to prop help? I can’t figure out what does ai I need and don’t want to crash E2. (Which I think I did, based off how I have been feeling this week).

Systemlord

I have started doing everyday injections with cyp and still have estrogen related symptoms.
Many of the side effects on TRT are from increased sodium reabsorption and not estrogen. Switching to a shorter ester will likely help.

Jatenzo and Kyzatrex are other options with even shorter half-lives, 6 hours to be exact. Kyzatrex is a cash only prescription.

Last edited:

ASCZTH

Many of the side effects on TRT are from sodium reabsorption and not estrogen. Switching to a shorter ester will likely help.
That’s what I have been trying to figure out. I have meeting with my provider, so I will ask to switch esters and then get bloods.

Systemlord

That’s what I have been trying to figure out. I have meeting with my provider, so I will ask to switch esters and then get bloods.
I had the same problem for years on TRT, because I wasn’t addressing the cause of my low-T, my diabetes is where all my sides came from which prevented my body from functioning optimally.

Akin to installing a new V12 Ferrari engine into an old high mileage chassis, it’s bound to fall apart.

Why do you have low-T?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching