Anastrozole - Stabilization

Buy Lab Tests Online

TDM812

I have been struggling with estrogen problems for over a year. I just can’t seem to get dialed in. I was at .1 anastrozole every 3 days, and after 19 days I went high, so I adjusted to .1 every other day. That brought me down to normal after a few days, then a little low, and now high after 15 days.

Questions:

What is the stabilization time for Anastrozole?

What do you recommend for my next adjustment?

Side notes:

I take 140mg cypionate split between 2 does weekly.

My Anastrozole capsules are .1, and compounded at a legit pharmacy.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TDM812

I have been struggling with estrogen problems for over a year. I just can’t seem to get dialed in. I was at .1 anastrozole every 3 days, and after 19 days I went high, so I adjusted to .1 every other day. That brought me down to normal after a few days, then a little low, and now high after 15 days.

Questions:

Side notes:

I take 140mg cypionate split between 2 does weekly.

My Anastrozole capsules are .1, and compounded at a legit pharmacy.

No labs - I’ve gotten pretty good at identifying high/low e2.

Vince

Super Moderator
By taking the AI 24 hours after injection both drugs are peaking which is an ideal for controlling E2

Vince

Super Moderator
Thank you, for the insight. What do you make of me going high after 15 days? What do you think my next adjustment should be?
I would stay on your protocol for 6 weeks and then take labs. It's the only way you're going to properly adjust your meds.

Cataceous

Super Moderator

...My Anastrozole capsules are .1, and compounded at a legit pharmacy.

The half-life of anastrozole is about 50 hours, so figure 8-10 days to stabilize. This half-life is a half to a third or less that of T cypionate, so at least in theory it's not easy to keep the relative levels in synch with two doses a week—though Vince's suggestion might help. There is an advantage in self-compounding, in that you can create smaller doses to take more frequently and better align the serum levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me