High T & estradiol levels on testosterone pellets

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fireproof

Seriously - learn from those of us that have been down the same road.

I've been down the pellet path. I've been down the T-Clinic path where all they care about is injecting you weekly and pocketing your money. After 3 years of wasting time and money and ranging from feeling "ok" to "pretty damn crappy and hopeless" - I finally turned to Defy.

I am now feeling the best I've felt in 15 years. (I'm 47). Seriously.

My searching and researching has proven what these guys here say - docs that TRULY know what optimal TRT therapy treatment involves are few and far between.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jay-Jay

Just did 1st self-injection, 4 months & 2 weeks after the last pellet insertion, and after a long and frustrating process. My total T was 414 two weeks ago and it took another 2 weeks for everything to fall in place. I assume I'm low 300's now. Been very sluggish the last 10 days, physically, mentally, mood down. Injected 100 mgs of Test. Cy 1 hour ago. Two questions. How long before I'll feel the benefit?
Also, the Dr. said the pharmacist would tell me which syringe but the pharmacist asked me which one I wanted. I used 21 X 1 today. Can I go a little smaller and shorter?

Sean Mosher

Depends on the person.
I started to feel a difference within 2 weeks and really felt a lot better after about 6.
That was on once a week injections (I have since switched to every 3.5 days).
For quads, I use 25gx1" to inject, 18gx1" to draw the solution.
No need at all to inject with 21 gauge.

Jay-Jay

Thanks, I'll try 23 & 25's. I'm hoping to spring back before 2 weeks but I know it takes time, that 1 shot won't get me back to where I was. Should be great game tomorrow, A&M vs. Ark.

lcvl

I use a 2ml insulin siringe, draw with a 21g needle and inject with 30G into the outer portion of the quads. Really easy and painless.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me