Help getting the most out of Arimidex/Anastrozole for upcoming labwork...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Want to get some opinions regarding getting the most out of Arimidex/Anastrozole for upcoming labwork. I am on HCG Monotherapy and inject 3 times a week, Monday, Wednesday & Friday. 2 months ago I started taking Anastrozole twice a week, Monday & Thursday, which brought my high e2 from 94 to a high 72.

So here is where I need some help: My Doctor just told me today he wants me to increase my Anastrozole to 3 times a week. I have labwork being done next Thursday morning (1/15/15) and am in a crunch to see if this stuff is helping. Would it make sense to take it Mon, Wed & Fri with my HCG but then take it Sun, Tues, and Thurs before my test? The nurse suggested it but won't see my Dr until the 20th of this month. I'm nervous that I'll be taking too much of this stuff but I don't know much about it.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You don't mention a dose but I wouldn't be wary of three times a week, if it's .25mg each day. I think 72 is high by any standard. I would NOT take .5mg three days per week. That's A LOT of Arimidex without some other testing, symptoms, things like that.

Hey Vince, thanks for the comment. Sorry about that, pretty important detail I left out. The dosage would be .20 mg three times a week. Any recomendations on when the best time to take it, day of HCG shot or day after?

I'm currently doing .25mg 24hrs post injection there's lots of opinions on timing. Day of injection is a popular time, too. Anastrozole is effective/half life of about 48rs, TCyp peaks 24-48hrs post injection, that's how I came up with what I'm doing.
Oh, people are going to ask/tell you when it comes to E2 testing you need the sensitive (or ultrasensitive) test as the standard overestimates E2 in males but I think at this point that you're high enough to not have that concern.

Gotcha, there are a lot of variables. I think I'm going to go with same day as my HCG shot for now and see how it goes. I am doing the Ultrasensitive, thanks again.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me