Anastrazole timings - twice a week or each time I inject?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kris

Hi there

I posted a few months ago and took the advice to lower my dosages - thanks to those who advised. Currently on Sustanon, HCG and Anastrazole. This message isn't to have a debate on whether or not AIs are good or bad - we're all different and I understand that @Nelson Vergel doesn't want discussions to descend into that debate anyway! Personally, I know that I am susceptible to extreme aromatisation. Put it this way, I increased by Sustanon dosage by from 0.1ml to 0.15ml and my estradiol shot up from 14.7pg/mL to 272.4pg/mL. I didn't feel great. In fact over the past 14 years on treatment, initially with NHS doctors, my E2 always shot up and destroyed my quality of life...until I went private and started using an AI. Recentlly, the combination of testosterone, HCG and possibly my vegan diet seem to have increased my E2 levels further, although I'll cover the diet issue in another thread!

I'm waiting for my clinic to get back to me after providing some results which show a drop in my E2, after I increased my Anastrozole dosage from 0.25mg twice a week to 0.5mg twice a week, although it's still high at 148pg/mL. It's not particularly the numbers that bother me - it's how I feel, and they correlate. Personally I hope that I can increase my Anastrozole dosage from 0.5mg to 0.75mg-1mg twice a week on the same days that I take my Sustanon injections. (I take HCG every other day.)

My question is, assuming that my Anastrozole is increased to say 1mg twice a week, am I better of taking that dosage twice a week when I inject the Sustanon or splitting the dose up over the five weekly injections? (I'd probably need to double the dose on days when the Sustanon and HCG injections coincide, but you get my point.) I have no idea about half-lives etc. Will more regular, lower dosing be beneficial?

Apologies if this has been discussed before. I thought I'd seen it somewhere, but I searched but couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale