Twice Weekly HCG Timing with TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

I inject Test cyp 44mg 2x/wk on Mon & Fri then HCG 2x/wk Sun & Thu 250ius each time. That’s all I take too. I’ve wondered if the days mattered I’m not sure if I have any E2 issues or not. I don’t think my labs normally check that. I also have done a lot more HCG at times up to 850 per shot but it got to be where my libido wasn’t very strong & then when I was out if HCG for a couple of weeks it went way up. So I started experimenting lowering my HCG. I’m not concerned with fertility at this point but general well being & having my balls feel normal. Lowering HCG seemed to fix my libido issues. Granted my balls were some fuller at a higher HCG level but it’s not a huge difference & having my libido up is definitely worth it to me.
When I stop hcg after using it for 3 weeks I get nice libido for a a week or even more.
I am not sure is it because of changing protocol or is it something that hcg does that kills may libido.

Ozzieville

BigTex, that study showing penile growth in response to HCG concerned men with "micropenises." Unless one has that abnormal condition, unlikely that HCG will add any inches, unfortunately.

FWIW, my current protocol is 40 mg test cyp twice a week and 300 IUs of HCG twice a week on the day after my T injection, with a small (1/4 mg) dose of anastrozole on the days I inject HCG. I actually don't mind having to inject a total of 4x a week - the subQ HCG injections are easy enough, and for the T injections, I follow Nelson's protocol for shallow IM injection, which is simple as well.

Heck, this might be a good reason to use HCG for some of us

Interesting, but the subjects were pretty young, 12 to 24 years old, which makes me wonder what other puberty / hormone factors may have had an influence. HCG would quickly be in short supply if this was shown to apply to adults long after puberty :)

WhatSayYou89

I’m currently messing around with this.

Twice weekly test injections Monday morning and Thursday night.

Testosterone peaks around 24 hours after injection and I’ve heard hcg does the same (have also read the hcg peaks around 48-72 hour mark).

So what I’ve been trying is doing the hcg injection 24 hours before each test injection so Sunday morning and Wednesday night so that I don’t have a huge e2 spike at the from test/hcg at the 24 hour mark from both.

At this point to early to tell but I do notice that around 48-72 hours post hcg injection. I’ve been getting the most emotional. So it feels like e2 is hitting the hardest then so I might me wrong that it peaks at 24 hours and could around the 48-72 hour range.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me