Advice on stopping or reducing AI?

Buy Lab Tests Online

rifter

I'm on a 120mg test C, 2000ui HGC and 1 mg anastrozole a week split into two doses.

Lab tests have historically been stable
Total & Free test is around 1200 - 1300
Free test is around 24 -26
E2 is between 22 - 35

My Doc wants me to stop anastrozole. After all the touted benefits of estradiol and research presented, I'm inclined to try follow his advice. I was initially put on anastrozole from day 1 of starting TRT 6 years ago. The HCG is obviously to maintain fertility.

My question is should I reduce the dose to 0.5mg anastrozole once a week or just drop it completely?
My next labs are due in just over a month.

Any advice here would be great - thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TLawyer

I'm on a 120mg test C, 2000ui HGC and 1 mg anastrozole a week split into two doses.

Lab tests have historically been stable
Total & Free test is around 1200 - 1300
Free test is around 24 -26
E2 is between 22 - 35

My Doc wants me to stop anastrozole. After all the touted benefits of estradiol and research presented, I'm inclined to try follow his advice. I was initially put on anastrozole from day 1 of starting TRT 6 years ago. The HCG is obviously to maintain fertility.

My question is should I reduce the dose to 0.5mg anastrozole once a week or just drop it completely?
My next labs are due in just over a month.

Any advice here would be great - thanks!

Do you feel good? I'm a newbie, but from what I've read many would consider your E2 range to be in the "sweet spot." Seems to me that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

rifter

Feeling good becomes relative to the time you've been following a specific protocol. I feel my "normal". I don't know If I would feel "better" or "worse" under a different protocol... it has been so long I honestly cannot tell.

Yes, 1000ui twice a week is high. I don't particularly want to change too change more than one variable at one time, so I'm reluctant to change the dosing schedule or amount at this point.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me