Alternating Dosage Every other day on Daily Dosing

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

But why? Mix them
I know that would make so much more sense than the way I’m doing it, I 100% agree lol. I’m just a little OCD and don’t want one of the oils backfilling a little into the other vial while drawing up the 2nd vial. It’s honestly such a stupid worry or thing to be concerned about. And really doesn’t even make sense lol. It just puts my overthinking mind at ease basically

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

I posted this thread and ended up not checking it for a bit. I've been doing 18mg a day recently (no AI or HCG) and I feel pretty damn good.

I'm also on the Carnivore MD diet (fruit and meat only ... little bit of dairy) and i feel awesome.

Sleep is still hit and miss, I slept great last night and didn't have many carbs before bed so it could be an insulin spike that has been waking me up?

Because usually ill eat a ton of carbs at bed and while i think it helps me get to sleep, it also wakes me up after 4 or 5 hours...just a theory.

Going to get blood work soon and i will report back. 18mg daily seems to be best for my anxiety, stable mood, etc out of any protocol i have tried.
Any update ?

Fortunate

Over the years I’ve tried just about everything from once a week, twice a week every third day, every other day and just switched to daily dose and a few weeks ago. Best I ever felt.

I’m slightly atypical in the sense that I take 10 mg of testosterone along with 10 mg of nandrolone daily and about 100 IUs of hCG all mixed in the same syringe.

I have not yet gotten bloods done from this protocol but I will around May or June. I am going by how I feel subjectively. The lower dosing better managers my estrogen and hematocrit and it feels terrific for me. If I were to remove the nandrolone I would probably go a little bit higher on the testosterone. For what it’s worth my SHBG was around mid 20s
How long have you been on this? Are you still on it?

I am really trying to commit to daily microdosing (I have bailed early in the past). So far, I feel like I am acclimating well and the side effects I experienced in the past are mostly gone (headache, acne, anxiety and more). I am still tweaking and fine tuning.

It's very early for me, but for less than a week, I did 10mg enanthate and 5mg nandrolone. The thought was to get a total of 15mg of androgens without all of it being testosterone to minimize E2. I decided to try microdosing with enanthate only for a handful of days to see how the subjective experience compares, in part to see if nandrolone has a negative impact on mood.

Tman

I am really trying to commit to daily microdosing (I have bailed early in the past). So far, I feel like I am acclimating well and the side effects I experienced in the past are mostly gone (headache, acne, anxiety and more). I am still tweaking and fine tuning.

It's very early for me, but for less than a week, I did 10mg enanthate and 5mg nandrolone. The thought was to get a total of 15mg of androgens without all of it being testosterone to minimize E2. I decided to try microdosing with enanthate only for a handful of days to see how the subjective experience compares, in part to see if nandrolone has a negative impact on mood.
Let us know how it goes for you

JimGainz

I went back to every 3 day dosing. It was a pain in the ass injecting every day and I also seem to feel better with a little variability of androgens instead of keeping things at a constant level.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me