360 iu hcg 3x a week
no ai, just 30 mg zinc

Total T: 783 (362-916)
Free T: 15.7 (9-26)
E2 sens: 24 (8-35)
SHBG: 53 (15-55)
TSH: 2.1 (.45-4.5)
DHEA-S: 346 (138-475)

I was offered the following options and wanted to see if anyone has tried any of these with success.

As fertility is important for me (age 29 now, would like kids in next 3-4 years), she said I can either keep HCG where it is OR increase it to 400 3x a week. on 500 iu twice a week, my total T was +300 higher than it is now which I find odd. However, this caused some e2 spikes.

OR

I can increase my T-dose to 90 or 100 mg weekly, split into two shots. My concern here is that I am already having difficulty sleeping and I don't want to make this worse. Has anyone found that they sleep better with higher Free T?

I also began taking boron 6 mg, vit D 5000 iu, pregnenolone 30 mg for sleep.

Main symptoms at the moment are insomnia (feel hot when I wake up in middle of night), morning erections are hit or miss, joint pain (ever since I tried a hpta restart and my e2 dropped to 14, but slowly getting better)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

So here are my overall results:

I was offered the following options and wanted to see if anyone has tried any of these with success.

As fertility is important for me (age 29 now, would like kids in next 3-4 years), she said I can either keep HCG where it is OR increase it to 400 3x a week. on 500 iu twice a week, my total T was +300 higher than it is now which I find odd. However, this caused some e2 spikes.

OR

I can increase my T-dose to 90 or 100 mg weekly, split into two shots. My concern here is that I am already having difficulty sleeping and I don't want to make this worse. Has anyone found that they sleep better with higher Free T?

I also began taking boron 6 mg, vit D 5000 iu, pregnenolone 30 mg for sleep.

Main symptoms at the moment are insomnia (feel hot when I wake up in middle of night), morning erections are hit or miss, joint pain (ever since I tried a hpta restart and my e2 dropped to 14, but slowly getting better)

I personally feel like sleep is improved with higher free T, but then again I don’t sleep that bad with lower free T. So for me, it’s hard to say. But I do feel like there’s a slight improvement.

And be careful with pregnenolone, it works for some, but for me, it seems to always disrupt my sleep. I’ve tried it multiple times, and different forms and doses, and for whatever reason it just messes with my sleep. It bums me out, because on paper it seems amazing. So I really want it to work for me. Every time I’ve tested pregnenolone it came back <5

cigpk

I personally feel like sleep is improved with higher free T, but then again I don’t sleep that bad with lower free T. So for me, it’s hard to say. But I do feel like there’s a slight improvement.

And be careful with pregnenolone, it works for some, but for me, it seems to always disrupt my sleep. I’ve tried it multiple times, and different forms and doses, and for whatever reason it just messes with my sleep. It bums me out, because on paper it seems amazing. So I really want it to work for me. Every time I’ve tested pregnenolone it came back <5
Yeah i think I’ll prob hold off on changing anything and wait and see if my symptoms improve from better sleep - I’ve been sleeping better over the past two nights with pregnenolone so far

Vvs1

With an E2 that low, I would be upping my test dose a quite a bit. Try to get E2 at least into the 40’s, just based on your SHBG.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind if I start hcg only. These are my natural numbers.

The only thing that's holding me back is temporary improvements.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me