SHBG Dropping

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pringle

Haven’t posted in a while, but I am working through a baffling deal. When I started TRT 4 years ago my SHBG was 46, it fell into the 30’s and stabilized there for a couple of years….I have been on same T dosage range for well over a year now of 120 mg week divided E3.5D.

My SHBG has fallen over the past year, despite my T dosage remaining in the same general MG per week range…..I went from 30’s now all the way down to 15 on last two tests. I even ran a second test to ensure accuracy. I am not feeling as well on this protocol now and the only factor that is changing is SHBG. Total T last labs 896, E2 43, SHBG 15, Free T 31.2. We checked prolactin and AC1…..both were within normal ranges…..any thoughts on another avenue to check for reasons it is dropping? Thinking of going back to daily injections as a result of the falling SHBG may get my mojo back?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

Why 1/3? If you'd elaborate
Thanks

Sure. Based on his current labs and from what I have seen happen to numbers when dosing is moved from E3.5D to ED, I estimate\predict the following will result with the suggested reduced dose: TT 700-800, FT 25-30 (that's top of the range FT). Somewhat reduced E2. And that would be perfect.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me