Buy Lab Tests Online

bradtaylor1969

I'm 58 years old and my joints continue to give me issues, on 80 mg a week of test cyp split x2, my dr gave me meloxicam and muscle relaxers for my joint pain, I have been thinking about adding a small dose of Deca instead of all of the nsaids, would like to hear from anyone who has used deca for this, what was the best dose you found? Thinking about a low dose of 30-40 mgs a week? Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

excelnelg

My experience is that it improved all pain including joint pain and contributed with improved mood and mental health. I’m taking a break because I think it is having a negative effect on my sexual wellness which I already struggle with. I imagine that if you’re robust in that area, that it may not be a problem for you. But upon taking the break, all the aches and pains returned and I realized that it really was working. Dose was low therapeutic amount of 50mg a week.

shroud778

Yes generally a very positive result for me with particular issues with elbows that improved greatly with NPP at 52.5mg a week split into EOD injections of 15mg with test Cyp at 30mg.

Hemocrit does run higher than normal and BP elevated slightly controlled with ramipril. Some slight reduction of sexual arousal which is compensated by sildanifil.

Have been on for several months with a week or two break every couple of months.

Mrpower100

Yes generally a very positive result for me with particular issues with elbows that improved greatly with NPP at 52.5mg a week split into EOD injections of 15mg with test Cyp at 30mg.

Hemocrit does run higher than normal and BP elevated slightly controlled with ramipril. Some slight reduction of sexual arousal which is compensated by sildanifil.

Have been on for several months with a week or two break every couple of months.
Are you doing it sub Q??

ed031561

I'm 58 years old and my joints continue to give me issues, on 80 mg a week of test cyp split x2, my dr gave me meloxicam and muscle relaxers for my joint pain, I have been thinking about adding a small dose of Deca instead of all of the nsaids, would like to hear from anyone who has used deca for this, what was the best dose you found? Thinking about a low dose of 30-40 mgs a week? Thanks!
I am 62, on 200mg/wk of test cyp and 100mg/wk of NPP. Definitely helps pain. Never heard of orgasm issues on NPP but that might explain a lot as I am having that issue. Was never very sensitive but seems worse than usual.

Dog427

Deca definitely helps joints (63 years old). I take 100mg a week for joint pain. EDD for some usually resolved by more Testosterone.

Gman86

My experience is that it improved all pain including joint pain and contributed with improved mood and mental health. I’m taking a break because I think it is having a negative effect on my sexual wellness which I already struggle with. I imagine that if you’re robust in that area, that it may not be a problem for you. But upon taking the break, all the aches and pains returned and I realized that it really was working. Dose was low therapeutic amount of 50mg a week.
So it actually improved ur mood and well being? what was ur complete protocol when u were on it?

and what specific areas sexually did it effect u negatively? Libido, erections, sensitivity/ finishing?

Gman86

Sucks that most DHT derivatives aren’t legal in most countries. I can’t even count how many anecdotes I’ve read where guys has issues when adding nandrolone to a test base, and then added something like primo, masteron and/ or proviron, and their issues resolved. I personally don’t ever run nandrolone without DHT derivatives now. Currently using 70mg of primo and 12.5mg/ day of Proviron alongside my HRT protocol, that includes both test and nandrolone.

not sure if DHT derivatives always alleviate the sensitivity/ not being able to finish easily issues tho. Have read anecdotes where adding a DHT derivative fixed libido and erection issues, while on nandrolone, but still didn’t help much as far as finishing goes. And ime on nandrolone, my sensitivity seems to be down, and finishing during sex isn’t always easy. But libido and erections are both still great luckily. I just started the Proviron recently, and started back up on selegiline, and it was a little easier to finish a few days ago. Not sure if it was a one off or if things are improving cuz of the Proviron and/ or selegiline, but will obv find out as time goes on

t_spacemonkey

For those that have issues orgasming on nandrolone, have u noticed ur sensitivity being a bit lower on nandrolone?
it is sort of weird. i had fairly good initial sensitivity on NPP (short acting nandrolone), like ' this feels good', but this never reached the point 'orgasm is coming'. it just stayed dull for ever i eventually gave up. it slowly recovered within days once stopping. with deca you might have to wait couple weeks, but i think you need try to exclude this issue

Gman86

it is sort of weird. i had fairly good initial sensitivity on NPP (short acting nandrolone), like ' this feels good', but this never reached the point 'orgasm is coming'. it just stayed dull for ever i eventually gave up. it slowly recovered within days once stopping. with deca you might have to wait couple weeks, but i think you need try to exclude this issue
I’m currently using NPP as well. Switched over from deca a little over a month ago. But ya it’s similar for me. Feels great the whole time, and am close quite a few times, and eventually finish during sex most of the time, it’s just more of a struggle than it should be. But not horrible. Can finish within a minute or two from oral, so that’s good.

the only reason I keep nandrolone in the mix is for its ability to lessen androgenic side effects of DHT, due to DHN competing with DHT at the receptor sites, and DHN being roughly 10x weaker than DHT once it reaches the receptor sites. So this can lead to less hair thinning/ loss issues, less oily skin, less acne, etc. The main reason I keep it in the mix is because of my hair. I’m vain in that regard lol. Don’t want to go bald anytime soon, and my hair is already naturally fine, so don’t want any hair thinning or hair loss if I can avoid it, or at least minimize it. So I don’t ever want to be on test and DHT derivatives without it. I think I have tried coming off of it before, and I didn’t notice any improvements in mood or sensitivity or orgasming, but I guess I could always try again. I don’t see myself ever coming off of nandrolone completely, again due to its ability to minimize dht/ androgen side effects, but I wonder if reducing my dose a bit could improve things. Currently using 125mg of NPP per week. Could trial 75 or 100mg/ week. But then I worry that it will be fighting androgen side effects less. Maybe I’ll try 100mg/ week and see. That’s not much of a difference than what I’m using currently

am gonna see if I can improve things with selegiline and Proviron first tho. Also using primo, but I’ve been on primo for a while now, and still has the issue while on it, so don’t think the primo is gonna be a huge factor here. I’m sure things would be worse without it tho

JmarkH

I added 70mg/wk NPP last week to my TRT. My shoulder pain is improving but the elbow, forearm, and bicep tendonitis is slower to improve. I do have acne now and it is irritating.

bradtaylor1969

Are you doing sub q with the NPP?

bradtaylor1969

Are you using the deca sub Q??

CKO

Nandrolone is great for joints, 50 mg's a week is a good dose. That being said, it messes with some guys mental health, mine included. I've tried nandrolone and oxandrolone. Oxandrolone didn't ease the joint pain initially, but seemed to help heal up a shoulder injury I was dealing with.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me