T Propionate protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

SSHSSA74

Based on my most recent lab blood work testing at 4 hr post, 10 hr post and 24 hr post/trough with Prop @ 15mg/ed SQ.... I am happy and feel I am in the best position that I'm ever gonna be in with TRT at this point. I don't believe it's coincidence that my sleep is slowly improving especially as I can see how my levels gradually drop from Peak to trough with no ridiculous supraphysiological swings at any point. Only improvement I could see to do is to inject at 5am instead of my usual 730-8am.
(lab corp values 280.0 - 1,100.0 ng/dL)
4hr post inject: 1312
10hr post inject: 1122
24hr post inject: 624
Is your SHBG still around 17? How is your libido? How long have you done this protocol?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Based on my most recent lab blood work testing at 4 hr post, 10 hr post and 24 hr post/trough with Prop @ 15mg/ed SQ....
(lab corp values 280.0 - 1,100.0 ng/dL)
4hr post inject: 1312
10hr post inject: 1122
24hr post inject: 624

Thanks for sharing your data. They support the hypothesis of a peak in the first few hours, and also show that a linear model is reasonable for the decay portion.
Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 1.37.54 PM.png

SSHSSA74

Thanks for sharing your data. They support the hypothesis of a peak in the first few hours, and also show that a linear model is reasonable for the decay portion.
View attachment 32860
Do you know if I am injecting 10mg of Test Prop, how much of those 10mg's is actual testosterone and how much is the ester? How much test am I actually getting when I inject 10 mg's of Test Prop?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Do you know if I am injecting 10mg of Test Prop, how much of those 10mg's is actual testosterone and how much is the ester? How much test am I actually getting when I inject 10 mg's of Test Prop?

More precisely, it's 83.7% for T propionate, 72.0% for T enanthate and 70.0% for T cypionate. Thus for 10 mg of T propionate round to 8.4 mg testosterone.

Keepfit1

As promised, I am reporting back a summary of my experiment. Objective was deeper sleep. Dose is 20mg daily AM subq into upper bum fat pad.

Sleep (main objective): Total failure. Sleep is WORSE than cypionate. Completely decimated. Like using Tren. No issue getting to sleep but waking up 2am and then having this in-between sleep wakeful state (lets call it stage 1/2 sleep). Feels like a total lack of deep stage 3-4 sleep. Will discuss further in the concluding paragraph.

Libido: Was never my objective (libido was ok on cyp). So I was shocked to see my libido go up to 11. Rock hard diamond titanium erections, anytime all the time. Everything looks hot. Sometimes problematically and inappropriately so.

Gym performance (weights): Excellent. Better than cyp of 70-200mg. "feels like" 500mg cyp. Am making many PRs.

Gains \ muscle fullness (looks wise): Excellent. Better than cyp of 70-200mg. "looks like" 500mg cyp or even better. Strange.

Cardio ability (especially jogging): Excellent. Again, better than cyp of 70-200mg. Could be due to below point on water retention.

Water retention: Now I understand what people mean when they say prop is "dry". Ankle water us gone. I can jog properly again without pain! Yet scale weight is up, so I have an increase in lean mass.

Laziness, lethargy, drive and aggression: Less lazy than cyp and more aggression and drive.

Conclusion and way forward:

In light of the multitude of benefits, I am continuing with the prop forever. Yet the sleep issue is devastating. So therefore my focus is now on resolving the sleep issues caused by it. Have played with low dose diazepam (1/4 or 1/2 of a 5mg tablet), a few drinks in the evening, MK677, various antihistamines in high dose, melatonin etc etc etc. All the usual bodybuilder "trensomnia" remedies (even though this is not tren) All work to some extent. Please, no doomsday comments on the diazepam. It was a temporary trial which is over.

Will lower prop dose to 15mg daily (105mg / week) and then 10mg daily and also spend more time with MK-677 which is the safest of all of the above options. If I can get deep sleep with a lower dose of prop without needing to resort to any sleeping aids, I am willing to compromise to some extent on the benefits of the prop. Will eventually report back on that outcome, going to need a while to get the perfect balance.

Please fire away with any questions you may have.
does MK-677 help with sleep?

joikd

More precisely, it's 83.7% for T propionate, 72.0% for T enanthate and 70.0% for T cypionate. Thus for 10 mg of T propionate round to 8.4 mg testosterone.
Do you happen to know the percentages for T acetate and also T undecanoate? I’ve been searching for a long time for those without success and would really appreciate getting that info. as that’s the blend that I use.

joikd

T

tareload

Homework:

First person to get Testosterone isocaproate correct gets a gold star and scratch and sniff sticker.

motolele

Testosterone 288,4 g/mol = 100%
T Propionate 344,5 g/mol = 83,72%
T Isocaproate 386,6 g/mol = 74,60%
T Enanthate 400,6 g/mol = 71,99%
T Cypionate 412,6 g/mol = 69,90%
T Phenylpropionate 420,6 g/mol = 68,57%
T Decanoate 442,7 g/mol = 65,15%
T Undecanoate 456,7 g/mol = 63,15%

Sustanon:

T Propionate 30mg - 25,12mg
T Isocaproate 60mg - 44,76mg
T Phenylpropionate 60mg - 41,14mg
T Decanoate 100mg - 65,15mg

250mg = 100% ---> 176,17mg = 70,47%
T prop + Sustanon 1:1 blend = 74,2537%

Nandrolone 274,4 g/mol = 100%
N Decanoate 428,6 g/mol = 64,02%
N PP 406,6 g/mol = 67,49%

Masteron 304,5 g/mol = 100%
M Propionate 360,5 g/mol = 84,47%
M Enanthate 416,6 g/mol = 73,09%

SSHSSA74

Testosterone 288,4 g/mol = 100%
T Propionate 344,5 g/mol = 83,72%
T Isocaproate 386,6 g/mol = 74,60%
T Enanthate 400,6 g/mol = 71,99%
T Cypionate 412,6 g/mol = 69,90%
T Phenylpropionate 420,6 g/mol = 68,57%
T Decanoate 442,7 g/mol = 65,15%
T Undecanoate 456,7 g/mol = 63,15%

Sustanon:

T Propionate 30mg - 25,12mg
T Isocaproate 60mg - 44,76mg
T Phenylpropionate 60mg - 41,14mg
T Decanoate 100mg - 65,15mg

250mg = 100% ---> 176,17mg = 70,47%
T prop + Sustanon 1:1 blend = 74,2537%

Nandrolone 274,4 g/mol = 100%
N Decanoate 428,6 g/mol = 64,02%
N PP 406,6 g/mol = 67,49%

Masteron 304,5 g/mol = 100%
M Propionate 360,5 g/mol = 84,47%
M Enanthate 416,6 g/mol = 73,09%
Well done. Great information.

Tharayman

This was on 2 Jan, so it’s now been more than 20 weeks. I will be taking a break from this protocol for a while. Love the rock hard boners, hate my sleep going from bad to terrible.

I will now be doing something radically different, starting tomorrow morning. The Dr Rand McClain protocol (On my own, not through the doctor). 200mg week with lots of AI (1/4 tab or 0.25mg a day for a total of 1.75mg a week). Slightly lower AI than he does which is 2-3mg a week. The only variation is I will do daily injects as opposed to weekly, for now. There is a thread called “Ask Dr McClain” which I think has more info on this, as well as numerous YouTube videos by the good doctor. I will report back on this in a few months, or earlier if I abort it.

Have you started with all those AI meds? Did it cause a "trainwreck"?
Such

i think pretty good. I’m on test, deca and primo atm, and don’t experience any negatives from the deca. So I think the primo is helping with that. But overall I don’t notice anything specific from the primo. It’s kind of just like a background thing that I know is there and is hopefully helping me feel a bit better while using test and deca together.

Wow. So this is a bodybuilding forum after all! For a while there this thread had me believing it was all about men obessing over their labs, and if they should do 12 or 11mg of test...

madman

Super Moderator
Have you started with all those AI meds? Did it cause a "trainwreck"?

Wow. So this is a bodybuilding forum after all! For a while there this thread had me believing it was all about men obessing over their labs, and if they should do 12 or 11mg of test...

Far from it!

That would be the steroid forums or any of those other so called bumass TRT forums loaded with those you know blast n cruizerzzz.

It's a men's health/HRT forum.

This guy is still out to lunch.

Years in and still blowing smoke out his ass.

F**king embarrassing.

LMFAO!

Tharayman

Oooh, so this jackass have already been bashed. I guess I could have checked, but I was rather leaning towards finding a way to filter out his posts. -Not dig in to them.
I see now that in my reactionary haze I named the whole forest on the looks of just one tree. Pretty dumb of me :)

On topic: I have always thought that the all of this talk of how different esters had different properties were old wives tales and anecdotal evidence from from n=1 studies. In this thead people talk about studies showing something different, but no proof. I would certainly be interested in seeing some human studies on the matter. Is there perhaps any links on this forum ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me