T Propionate protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

Oooh, so this jackass have already been bashed. I guess I could have checked, but I was rather leaning towards finding a way to filter out his posts. -Not dig in to them.
I see now that in my reactionary haze I named the whole forest on the looks of just one tree. Pretty dumb of me :)

On topic: I have always thought that the all of this talk of how different esters had different properties were old wives tales and anecdotal evidence from from n=1 studies. In this thead people talk about studies showing something different, but no proof. I would certainly be interested in seeing some human studies on the matter. Is there perhaps any links on this forum ?
No need to call names. Gman been here a long time and you don't have to agree with him. You're new.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Far from it!

That would be the steroid forums or any of those other so called bumass TRT forums loaded with those you know blast n cruizerzzz.

It's a men's health/HRT forum.

This guy is still out to lunch.

Years in and still blowing smoke out his ass.

F**king embarrassing.

LMFAO!
Hey evidently his trig/hdl-c ratio hanging in there based on the data he shared. Some guys have the genes apparently. Red meat monotherapy and 500 mg/wk androgens...I am jealous.

Gman86

Hey evidently his trig/hdl-c ratio hanging in there based on the data he shared. Some guys have the genes apparently. Red meat monotherapy and 500 mg/wk androgens...I am jealous.
Omg I need to pay more attention. I swear I didn’t realize madman was referring to me either until I read ur comment about my triglyceride to HDL ratio lol.

im definitely not currently using 500mg of total androgens per week. I am still on a hefty amount of androgens tho. But I like to show other guys how important, and how much of an effect other lifestyle factors play a role when it comes to being optimized on HRT. Whether that’s subjectively how we feel, or objectively how our labs and health markers/ vitals look. I want to show guys that if I can have great lipids, manageable HCT/ HGB/ RBC levels, and perfect vitals on the HRT protocol that I use, which includes nandrolone, that supposedly jacks up BP and HCT/ RBC/ HGB levels, as well as DHT derivatives, which are supposed to wreck lipids, that guys using 50-150mg of straight test per week should have an extremely easy time keeping all health markers and vitals in check. Yes, I have to be very diligent with my diet and lifestyle factors to keep everything in check on the dosages that I take, but I want to show other guys that if it’s possible on the dosages/ compounds I use, it should be much easier for everyone else that prefers to use much less androgens per week.

Just want to show guys that optimizing ur HRT protocol is one tiny piece of the puzzle. The reason most guys in their late teens and early 20’s feel so good all the time isn’t just because they usually have a pretty ideal hormone profile. It’s because they usually have a pretty ideal hormone profile AS WELL as having a body that is still functioning pretty ideally in all aspects, and hasn’t started to decline too much yet. That’s the thing most guys miss. The same set of hormones can affect someone subjectively, and objectively, drastically differently depending on the overall state that their body is in at the time.

im not some special person with extraordinary genetics or anything. I just know what I need to do in order to keep my body functioning properly, aside from exogenous hormones, and I have the motivation to consistently do said things that keep my body functioning properly. And if I can do it on the protocol I’m on, anyone can easily do the same on a “normal” HRT protocol, that usually consists of much less androgens, and just straight exogenous testosterone, as far as AAS go

Attachments

• IMG_9876.png
    IMG_9876.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9877.png
    IMG_9877.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 33

Charliebizz

Oooh, so this jackass have already been bashed. I guess I could have checked, but I was rather leaning towards finding a way to filter out his posts. -Not dig in to them.
I see now that in my reactionary haze I named the whole forest on the looks of just one tree. Pretty dumb of me :)

On topic: I have always thought that the all of this talk of how different esters had different properties were old wives tales and anecdotal evidence from from n=1 studies. In this thead people talk about studies showing something different, but no proof. I would certainly be interested in seeing some human studies on the matter. Is there perhaps any links on this forum ?
@Gman86 is one of the most genuine members and guy in general I’ve every spoken too. Regardless if he does things outside the box for himself he’s not out here telling people it’s the holy grail and what they should be doing. And who’s to say this won’t work great for him and he lives a long healthy life. the Guy is just transparent about what he does to feel good. We know about men who have “abused” themselves way more and lived long lives. So who are any of us to judge. and as far as I know most of what he does is under dr supervision and prescription medication from said dr.

Gman86

If you don't mind share the prior 12 weeks of AAS use before the blood work you shared. Then we can determine whether you are a genetic marvel.
I can definitely give u specifics if u PM me. Just don’t want to give certain members here more ammo to talk sh*t lol. But to put it generally, it included test, deca and primobolan, as well as low dose Oxandrolone preworkout sublingually 3x/week.

T

tareload

I can definitely give u specifics if u PM me. Just don’t want to give certain members here more ammo to talk sh*t lol. But to put it generally, it included test, deca and primobolan, as well as low dose Oxandrolone preworkout sublingually 3x/week.
I will respect your privacy then. Too bad @madman's "shit talking" has presented a barrier to you sharing the info. Of the AAS mentioned I would think the oxandrolone (I believe you were doing 15 mg each time) presents the biggest hit on your hdl. I have not tried doing only 3x per week but I doubt my hdl would hold up as well as yours. Congrats again on finding what makes you happy and keeps the trig/hdl-c rocking.

How does your heart surveillance results look? Echos, ekg, other? Heart rate recovery?

Tharayman

Expand. What properties are you referring to? Pharmacokinetic properties?
Claims in this thread that cypionate has sodium retentioning properties.
That propionate causes headrush and insomnia.
Enthate makes you carry more water than the others.
I can go back and copy-paste if you like. I have always been told that "test is test, the rest is make-belive".

Omg I need to pay more attention. I swear I didn’t realize madman was referring to me either until I read ur comment about my triglyceride to HDL ratio lol.

im definitely not currently using 500mg of total androgens per week. I am still on a hefty amount of androgens tho. But I like to show other guys how important, and how much of an effect other lifestyle factors play a role when it comes to being optimized on HRT. Whether that’s subjectively how we feel, or objectively how our labs and health markers/ vitals look. I want to show guys that if I can have great lipids, manageable HCT/ HGB/ RBC levels, and perfect vitals on the HRT protocol that I use, which includes nandrolone, that supposedly jacks up BP and HCT/ RBC/ HGB levels, as well as DHT derivatives, which are supposed to wreck lipids, that guys using 50-150mg of straight test per week should have an extremely easy time keeping all health markers and vitals in check. Yes, I have to be very diligent with my diet and lifestyle factors to keep everything in check on the dosages that I take, but I want to show other guys that if it’s possible on the dosages/ compounds I use, it should be much easier for everyone else that prefers to use much less androgens per week.

Just want to show guys that optimizing ur HRT protocol is one tiny piece of the puzzle. The reason most guys in their late teens and early 20’s feel so good all the time isn’t just because they usually have a pretty ideal hormone profile. It’s because they usually have a pretty ideal hormone profile AS WELL as having a body that is still functioning pretty ideally in all aspects, and hasn’t started to decline too much yet. That’s the thing most guys miss. The same set of hormones can affect someone subjectively, and objectively, drastically differently depending on the overall state that their body is in at the time.

im not some special person with extraordinary genetics or anything. I just know what I need to do in order to keep my body functioning properly, aside from exogenous hormones, and I have the motivation to consistently do said things that keep my body functioning properly. And if I can do it on the protocol I’m on, anyone can easily do the same on a “normal” HRT protocol, that usually consists of much less androgens, and just straight exogenous testosterone, as far as AAS go

Somehow that resonated way more than all of the users on here trying to "tune in" their TRT by adding or subtracting a mg or two or changing ester. I have zero belief that the difference between injecting 4 AM VS 5 AM, or E3D, EOD, ED or whatever is going to make anyone go from experiencing insomnia, feeling like shit to feeling 20 again.
No need to call names. Gman been here a long time and you don't have to agree with him. You're new.
Aint you a hard one to impress .

T

tareload

I can go back and copy-paste if you like. I have always been told that "test is test, the rest is make-belive"
Thank you for clarifying your comment.

GreenMachineX

I can go back and copy-paste if you like. I have always been told that "test is test, the rest is make-belive".

Somehow that resonated way more than all of the users on here trying to "tune in" their TRT by adding or subtracting a mg or two or changing ester. I have zero belief that the difference between injecting 4 AM VS 5 AM, or E3D, EOD, ED or whatever is going to make anyone go from experiencing insomnia, feeling like shit to feeling 20 again.

Aint you a hard one to impress .
I remember the days scoffing at others for what I called "majoring in the minors", then it happened to me. Hopefully, you never have to learn a humility lesson like that.

WhatSayYou89

Just started to inject test prop IM last week.

Test cyp is still in my system so nothing to really gauge with right now.

I guess something ive come to conclusion on from this thread is doing test prop 3x per week would not be ideal since even with subq injections its almost fully out of the system by the next day.

Those who recommend test prop tend to be those injecting aas levels of 500+ a week so maybe the trough is not bottomed out before the next injection.

t_spacemonkey

Just started to inject test prop IM last week.

Test cyp is still in my system so nothing to really gauge with right now.

I guess something ive come to conclusion on from this thread is doing test prop 3x per week would not be ideal since even with subq injections its almost fully out of the system by the next day.

Those who recommend test prop tend to be those injecting aas levels of 500+ a week so maybe the trough is not bottomed out before the next injection.
half life is 24h. it wont be out next day. but daily injections definitely a must

WhatSayYou89

half life is 24h. it wont be out next day. but daily injections definitely a must.

Im looking for pretty strong fluctuation in levels without being crashed.

If i had to put numbers on it I’m aiming for 900-1k peak 400-500 trough.

I realize shbg plays a big part so im gonna mess around with labs at different levels of this.

If i need to inject daily then so be it.

Last edited:

bixt

Too bad @madman's "shit talking" has presented a barrier to you sharing the info.

@tareload prime example of that “culture of fear I was talking about”

Gman86

half life is 24h. it wont be out next day. but daily injections definitely a must
Idk, I’ve heard just as many guys doing really well on EOD prop injections as I have on ED prop injections. And a decent amount of guys reporting that they felt better sexually, specifically libido wise, doing EOD prop injections, opposed to ED injections

Willyt

Im looking for pretty strong fluctuation in levels without being crashed.

If i had to put numbers on it I’m aiming for 900-1k peak 400-500 trough.

I realize shbg plays a big part so im gonna mess around with labs at different levels of this.

If i need to inject daily then so be it.
Well only 8mg of straight Prop peaked me at 1200 TT !

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me