Propionate Vs. Cypionate

Buy Lab Tests Online

bixt

I am pointing out that the fact that prop is notorious for PIP. Then, without justification
my statement gets called bizarre and another said "I would not blame the prop". This rebuttal is going to misguide others who search for a solution to this problem.

Im trying to help you guys....with certainty prop DOES cause pip.

Take a look at this thread on PM thats just a couple hours fresh:

Theres like a 1000 other examples. Stop looking to blame other things....its the prop.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

wig surf

I am pointing out that the fact that prop is notorious for PIP. Then, without justification
my statement gets called bizarre and another said "I would not blame the prop". This rebuttal is going to misguide others who search for a solution to this problem.

Im trying to help you guys....with certainty prop DOES cause pip.

Take a look at this thread on PM thats just a couple hours fresh:

Theres like a 1000 other examples. Stop looking to blame other things....its the prop.
I haven’t experienced PIP before, so I found it Bizarre that my quads were achy.

be kind bro, we are all here learning through the ups and downs of TRT and our bodies.
my Dr (who was one of the doctors for the Raiders) and is very well known doesn’t know much about Test, so I have to figure things out from this board, books and trial and error.
compassion and kindness go a long way and I just feel that your tone doesn’t sit well.

no need for me to reaching out on these boards anymore, I’ll do the research on my own.

bixt

I haven’t experienced PIP before, so I found it Bizarre that my quads were achy

Ah, I see you you meant now. I had misunderstood your comment and thought you meant my statement about prop pip being real was bizarre.

Do please stick around!

BillyJ03z

Prop is notorious for PIP... from what I recall is that it is the solvent that is used in preparation of Prop that causes the pain... back in the day (before I started TRT) I used to use Prop doing IM daily injects and it felt that I got shot with an elephant gun and the inject areas would be sore for days.. I tried going the straight Prop route ED /SubQ injects a few months ago and I had the same problems as Gman (high E2, high DHT, high Peak and low trough).... in fact I posted blood panel 12hr and 24hr post injection on another thread... I was using Empower Prop and there was absolutely ZERO PIP on it, which leads me to believe that they prepare PROP without the solvent that causes PIP..... Currently I am on Empower CYP/Prop blend and I am doing a lot better than straight Prop, but I haven't had my blood levels checked as of yet... and absolutely zero PIP...

wig surf

Prop is notorious for PIP... from what I recall is that it is the solvent that is used in preparation of Prop that causes the pain... back in the day (before I started TRT) I used to use Prop doing IM daily injects and it felt that I got shot with an elephant gun and the inject areas would be sore for days.. I tried going the straight Prop route ED /SubQ injects a few months ago and I had the same problems as Gman (high E2, high DHT, high Peak and low trough).... in fact I posted blood panel 12hr and 24hr post injection on another thread... I was using Empower Prop and there was absolutely ZERO PIP on it, which leads me to believe that they prepare PROP without the solvent that causes PIP..... Currently I am on Empower CYP/Prop blend and I am doing a lot better than straight Prop, but I haven't had my blood levels checked as of yet... and absolutely zero PIP...
Wow, this is great info. I switched over to Prop because I hear it helps with water retention versus the other cyp & Enanthate. I inject ED/SubQ, to keep my levels stable. Are you saying that you high peaks and low troughs even though you were injecting every day? Maybe I should have stayed on Cyp since it has a longer half life?
I just got my blood work done while on Prop, so I'm very interested to see my results. I have been using my first bottle of Prop from an underground lab and now I'll be getting it from a pharmacy from a prescription from my Dr. (which I'm happy about). I'll pay close attention to see about my energy level throughout the day.
I don't get any flu-like symptoms from Prop, but just soreness if I inject in the thigh. With that being said, I alternate between my shoulders and glut's and I have no soreness issues at all.
I also started on Prop because I am very regimented when it comes to injecting ED and heard that Prop is easier on your body, (just something I read in several posts).

I wish there was a good book (and maybe there is) about all the pros and cons of the different types of Test. besides half-life.

Cyp/Prop combo....What is the reason for doing that combo and what is your protocol if you don't mind me asking.

Thank you!!

Guided_by_Voices

My apologies gentlemen, I guess the consensus of 100 000 reports from bodybuilders across 10 forums is wrong and you two guys are right!

- Every second guy had this problem with prop (and DHB, which is even worse)
- 4/5 brands tested by those susceptable to prop pip have this problem. Other esters from the same brand/ugl/compounder do give PIP to those same people.
From what I've read, most BB'ers are injecting much larger amounts and only ever inject into glutes or quads. What I'm saying is if Prop works for you, try shoulders and stomach fat before you give up on it. The most Prop oil I've ever injected was 20 units and that would not be close to a BB dose.

Guided_by_Voices

Thank you for explaining...Curiously, why do you prefer Cypionate over Prop?
And I think I'll be staying away from injecting in my leg's, they get sore! Glad to know I'm not the only one.
I seem to feel slightly more even on it, but it is a very subjective benefit and I could do fine with either one. I do however strongly think Prop is the best to start TRT with since it is much easier to dial in the dose compared to the massive moving target which longer esters create.

wig surf

From what I've read, most BB'ers are injecting much larger amounts and only ever inject into glutes or quads. What I'm saying is if Prop works for you, try shoulders and stomach fat before you give up on it. The most Prop oil I've ever injected was 20 units and that would not be close to a BB dose.
Thanks...
I started on 20 units but I just switched to 15 units of Prop.
Since my quads get sore with injections, I'll just use my shoulders and gluts, thank you.
I'll see what the pharmacy filled Prop is like in hopes that I don't feel sluggish and dropping down to 15 units.

wig surf

I seem to feel slightly more even on it, but it is a very subjective benefit and I could do fine with either one. I do however strongly think Prop is the best to start TRT with since it is much easier to dial in the dose compared to the massive moving target which longer esters create.
I've tried both Cyp and enanthate with my first year of TRT. I liked both but want to see if Prop will help with getting rid of water retention. Thank you!

BillyJ03z

Wow, this is great info. I switched over to Prop because I hear it helps with water retention versus the other cyp & Enanthate. I inject ED/SubQ, to keep my levels stable. Are you saying that you high peaks and low troughs even though you were injecting every day? Maybe I should have stayed on Cyp since it has a longer half life?
I just got my blood work done while on Prop, so I'm very interested to see my results. I have been using my first bottle of Prop from an underground lab and now I'll be getting it from a pharmacy from a prescription from my Dr. (which I'm happy about). I'll pay close attention to see about my energy level throughout the day.
I don't get any flu-like symptoms from Prop, but just soreness if I inject in the thigh. With that being said, I alternate between my shoulders and glut's and I have no soreness issues at all.
I also started on Prop because I am very regimented when it comes to injecting ED and heard that Prop is easier on your body, (just something I read in several posts).

I wish there was a good book (and maybe there is) about all the pros and cons of the different types of Test. besides half-life.

Cyp/Prop combo....What is the reason for doing that combo and what is your protocol if you don't mind me asking.

Thank you!!
I use Cyp/Prop combo because I inject ED/SQ and I want the benefits of a fast acting test-Prop (which downside is high peaks/low troughs) and want the benefits of longer acting test to counter the extreme lows/highs.... the combo is Cyp 160mg/ Prop 40mg.... (200mg/ml) and I inject .1 ml ed/sq.......

wig surf

I use Cyp/Prop combo because I inject ED/SQ and I want the benefits of a fast acting test-Prop (which downside is high peaks/low troughs) and want the benefits of longer acting test to counter the extreme lows/highs.... the combo is Cyp 160mg/ Prop 40mg.... (200mg/ml) and I inject .1 ml ed/sq.......
Wow, I didn’t know about the extremes high/low of Prop. That doesn’t make me feel good.
mill pay attention to see if I get that.
curiously, how do you get your Prescription from empower? And if you don’t mind me asking, what are you pay for that?

BillyJ03z

Wow, I didn’t know about the extremes high/low of Prop. That doesn’t make me feel good.
mill pay attention to see if I get that.
curiously, how do you get your Prescription from empower? And if you don’t mind me asking, what are you pay for that?
Doctor script and it costs me less than $50 with military discount.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me