Nandrolone Experiences

Buy Lab Tests Online

Guided_by_Voices

Important to specify which individual you are speaking about when asking such a question. For a blanket question assume the answer is yes and calculate the risk / reward from there. I assume yes until data is provided to demonstrate otherwise (at the individual level).
The answer has to start with "in comparison to what?" If the answer is a blanket "yes", why haven't significant problems appeared in the HIV users?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

why haven't significant problems appeared in the HIV users?
I detailed the clinical trials for HIV and AAS / nandrolone / T use in another thread (short durations of 6 months). How do you know significant problems did not occur in some HIV users? Has nandrolone been used in any meaningful frequency as part of an HIV drug protocol in the last few years? Genuinely curious.

Correct and good add. In comparison to what and timeline of life expectancy is good point.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tareload

comparison to what
Here is a good not so straw man example to get us started:

Healthy 28 year old being offered nandrolone in addition to his 180 mg/week test cyp "TRT" for "prevention" of joint issues.

How does that grab you? Might as well start with a limiting case.

madman

Super Moderator
@Gman86

I’m a health freak btw and longevity is extremely important to me. I’m confident that I can maintain great overall health and live a very long life continuing to use the protocol that I am, again 250 test, 100 NPP and 125 primo. So don’t worry at all about using just 308mg of test per week. U’ll be absolutely fine, I promise u lol

You sneaky Lil devil!

Health freak LMFAO!

Self-proclaimed health nut.

This is downright embarrassing.

First, it was T+ND+Oxo+GH then T+ND+Primo+GH.

Last time I heard your combo special was 360 mg of androgens per week.

This just keeps getting better.

Now it's 250 mg T+100 mg NPP+125 mg Primo to boot!

A whopping 475 mg of androgens per week regimen for lil fry claiming he is on TRT.

Oops, I meant HRT LMFAO!

You are on the wrong forum here BRUH.

Mr it's all about BALANCE.

Go figure!

T

tareload

I gotta admit you drop these lil gems on guys almost effortlessly (myself included). LOL.

Wrong post linked there Lil fella. Are you slipping?

Here ya go.

I sure hope @Gman86 ain't little on this nice lil longevity stack.

What does your trig/hdl-c ratio look like gman86? Any trends over time. Take care of yourself.

Guided_by_Voices

I detailed the clinical trials for HIV and AAS / nandrolone / T use in another thread (short durations of 6 months). How do you know significant problems did not occur in some HIV users? Has nandrolone been used in any meaningful frequency as part of an HIV drug protocol in the last few years? Genuinely curious.

Correct and good add. In comparison to what and timeline of life expectancy is good point.
I know next to nothing about HIV but my understanding from Nelson's comments and discussion of his book on the topic (Built to Survive) is that Nandrolone has been the go-to anti-wasting drug since the early 90's, often on doses much higher that what are discussed here. That seems like a good experience pool that would apply regardless of the last few years. As Nelson has acknowledged, issues can eventually arise, however much of medicine is about buying time until better approaches are available. I do have experience working with people who have extreme fragility, poor margin of strength safety, and debilitating pain, and the risk reward from sensible Nandrolone use in combination with other modalities seems overwhelmingly on the reward side.

T

tareload

I know next to nothing about HIV but my understanding from Nelson's comments and discussion of his book on the topic (Built to Survive) is that Nandrolone has been the go-to anti-wasting drug since the early 90's, often on doses much higher that what are discussed here. That seems like a good experience pool that would apply regardless of the last few years. As Nelson has acknowledged, issues can eventually arise, however much of medicine is about buying time until better approaches are available. I do have experience working with people who have extreme fragility, poor margin of strength safety, and debilitating pain, and the risk reward from sensible Nandrolone use in combination with other modalities seems overwhelmingly on the reward side.
We have both provided limiting cases. Now the hard part becomes the gray area in between. Thanks for sharing your experiences. Excellent examples.

Gman86

What dosages of nandrolone are often used in the patients ur referring to? I assume it’s lower with females and high with males

And I assume these people are natural, and not on HRT. So how does it work just giving them low dose nandrolone by itself?

Are they only put on the nandrolone for a short amount of time?

T

tareload

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
Through me you pass into eternal pain:
Through me among the people lost for aye.

Justice the founder of my fabric mov'd:
To rear me was the task of power divine,
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love.

Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure.
All hope abandon ye who enter here.
Another poor feelz testimonial...

Must be in his head.

Terry1

Test injections for years and started nandrolone 25mg twice a week (total 50mg) recently.

Hoping it helps with old joints and I’m keeping dose small. If it doesn’t help after some time., I’ll cut it and just eat Motrin with my cereal in the morning.

pfuked

started nadrolone in november - currently on about 200 mg/week with 45 mg/wk test. I take AI when necessary - about 0.1 mg a week. I also do HCG @ 0.3 ml/week. No problems with erections, feeling good emotionally and physically. Losing stubborn visceral fat and have lower subcutaneous fat. Definitely stronger, bench went up and arms look bigger. BP is a little higher but still under control. total cholesterol high normal and LDL high but it's the large fluffy type not associated with CVD. Also hair isnt coming out as much any more, which is an awesome side effect. HDL is down a little but still in normal range. getting new blood work next month, so hope it's still good.

oh yeah, and I inject every day shallow IM in the thigh

Last edited:

BigTex

Another poor feelz testimonial...

Must be in his head.
I guess with this stuff you either love it or hate it. Most BB'ers I know absolutely hate it.

Terry1

For me just a couple weeks it’s been a plus so far, but far from knowing 100% affects yet. I reduced my T dose by 25mg a week, replaced it with 50mg nandrolone.

To early to tell my about joint pain improvement, however my water retention was been reduced after two weeks. I’ve battled lite to moderate water retention my whole trt journey last few years so real happy about that improvement.

I also haven’t been shedding hair like it did with a higher yet dose over 160mg per week.

Libido was good before , but improved even more now.

Time will tell more just ride it out and see.

JimGainz

If ever any libido issues arise with nandrolone - which is rare when run with a Testosterone base - simply adding a DHT-based compound such as a testosterone cream does the trick. I was also watching a video from hormone optimization channel on YouTube which touts creams and injections together as the new gold standard for TRT.

Curkasz

Recently, I see more and more DHT derivatives (masteron, primobolan) being added to trt, if for example: testosterone + nandrolone + masteron are added. this is not a trt but a cycle? or am I wrong?

BigTex

As far as I know methenolone enanthate was discontinued in the USA years ago. I believe it is being still marketed in some countries South America. Drostanolone propionate is also not sold in the USA, not even sure it is being marketed in any other country legally. Whether it is useful or not in Trt, UG is the only way you will get that here.

I have a friend who is actually working with this doctor. Here is what he has to say about using drostanolone propionate.

methenolone enanthate

JimGainz

Here's my latest TRT plus Nandralone protocol with some health markers.

I was on and off Nandrolone as part of TRT (about 100 mg weekly) for years. Last time I came off was in the Fall of 2022 and felt horrible - after the esters cleared I was in constant pain all over. In Late October, I started back on - this time 120mg/week and kept my Testosterone dose at 80mg/wk. Felt great. I took things to the next level in January by temporarily adding Anavar on workout days (3-4 days per week @25mg/week) with the intent of running this till mid-late February.

I never felt better - there is definitely something to adding DHT compounds to TRT - which is probably why many men use Proviron where available, or say good things about compounding creams.

I gave blood today - where they measure Hemoglobin and Blood pressure - and they were
- 15.5 Hb - which would put me roughly at 46.5 HCT. This was extremely encouraging. Typically, I have had issues with HCT even just on testosterone where it jumps to the low 50s in 3 months. It's been 2.5 months since my last blood test and I have been taking more Nandralone than normal as well as Anavar. The only change is that during this period I made sure I was well hydrated all the time - and added 1 G of high-quality fish oil per day. Based on this - I feel a sense of relief that I don't have to micromanage HCT. I should mention that a few months ago I switched to once per week injections b/c based on my research - this actually keeps HCT lower - there was a study published on this and I can confirm from when I first started TRT. for me - multiple per week injections always had me high HCT on any does and protocol.

- BP was 140/86 - not good. Now - most of the time when giving blood, my BP is way high - even higher than this. While giving blood two years ago it was 160/90 which prompted me to get a BP monitor and I used it for a month - but through using this my BP was overall very normal (117-128 / 75-80) so no issues and I returned the monitor. In October I had my physical and it was 117/75 - but with no nandrolone - however, at the Doctor in May earlier that year - on nandrolone, it was 128/78. I had a ton of salt last night so maybe that was part of this.

I'll have to keep my eye on the BP and if it's constantly high, I'll have to lower the Nandrolone or come off temporarily as I did before.

Last edited:
T

tareload

BP was 140/86
Friends don't let friends experience endothelial dysfunction + beta adrenergic receptor overload.

Fix it Brother.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching