Nandrolone Experiences

Buy Lab Tests Online

Steve78

Again having healthy FT levels is what matters.

Most men on trt are injecting 100-200 mg T/week.

Even than most would never need the higher-end dose.

The majority of men can easily achieve a healthy let alone high trough FT level injecting 100-150 mg T/week especially when split into more frequent injections.
Madman, thanks for your input, very valuable!

In your opinion, is there a healthy (or least risky way) to add nandrolone to a trt protocol? I’m on 90mg a week of test and my numbers are good, but wanted to add nandrolone to add more lean gains while minimizing androgenic effects (hair loss, oily skin, etc)…. Would 200 x 8 weeks once a year be decent or add 100mg weekly six months on and six months off etc?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Madman, thanks for your input, very valuable!

In your opinion, is there a healthy (or least risky way) to add nandrolone to a trt protocol? I’m on 90mg a week of test and my numbers are good, but wanted to add nandrolone to add more lean gains while minimizing androgenic effects (hair loss, oily skin, etc)…. Would 200 x 8 weeks once a year be decent or add 100mg weekly six months on and six months off etc?

Better off starting on the lower dose 100 mg ND/week but do not expect any miracles as the gains in muscle mass/strength are not going to be significant.

200 mg ND/week is where its anabolic potential truly starts to shine.

Even than 8 weeks at such dose is not long enough to reap the full beneficial effects due to the half-life of the decanoate ester.

Look up the PK.

Need to give the protocol a few months after reaching steady state to work its magic!

Keep in mind in order to maintain any gains made you would need to cycle off/on (higher doses) or stay on indefinitely (sensible doses).

T

tareload

work its magic!

mg for mg definitely a different muscle experience than Test. But I will do without the "magic" as in magical elevations in BP, endothelial dysfunction, and heart GAINZ.

Steve78

Better off starting on the lower dose 100 mg ND/week but do not expect any miracles as the gains in muscle mass/strength are not going to be significant.

200 mg ND/week is where its anabolic potential truly starts to shine.

Even than 8 weeks at such dose is not long enough to reap the full beneficial effects due to the half-life of the decanoate ester.

Look up the PK.

Need to give the protocol a few months after reaching steady state to work its magic!

Keep in mind in order to maintain any gains made you would need to cycle off/on (higher doses) or stay on indefinitely (sensible doses).

If you were looking for risk reduction but wanted to add decent gains, what would u rec? 200 x 16 weeks?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me