Questions about adding nandrolone to TRT protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'm 40 and I have been on TRT for 1 year mostly at 160mg per week cypionate (80mg e3d), HCG 25 units 1X per week and 2.5mg tadalafil daily. My TT is in the 900s trough on this dose and my FT is low 30s and E2 30. Everything seems perfect for me on this dose. My sexual function is better than it has ever been, I sleep great, and I can make gains in the gym. If everything is so great, why look to add nandrolone? I have neck pain that flares up every couple months and I need to take tramadol. I have had an MRI but the only prognosis I can get is mild arthitis of the neck. I have heard about people adding 100mg or so of nandrolone per week and feeling as if many of their chronic joint ailments are better. I just don't want to screw w/my sexual function.

I have experimented w/a lower dose (130mg) and I've also used 2 ampules of primobolan per week (in addition to my TRT for 8 weeks 2X) and also tried 20mg of dianabol per day for 4 weeks. Primobolan CRUSHED my e2 to low single digits and my erections got weaker and my progress at the gym SLOWED substantially. When I used the dianabol, i didn't notice much more at the gym but my sexual function was impaired even for a couple of weeks after... my nocturnal erections got weaker and even stopped. I could still function though in the bedroom. Then after enough time back on my 160mg test cyp protocol I was back to normal (3-4 weeks).

Based on my labs, I understand why primo does this... crashes my E2, but I didn't get labs on dianabol and not really sure why it affected me as well. I think it's also possible that these substances are less androgenic than testosterone and compete for the same receptors (causing sexual problems). So my question is this... anyone who really dialed in on their TRT dose, if you added 100-150mg of nandrolone, did it affect you negatively?

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

I don't think you use a dose that high for that. I use 50mg and have no negative affect. Took about 3 weeks to help knee and shoulder pain. Back pain improved at around 2-3 months.

madman

Super Moderator
I'm 40 and I have been on TRT for 1 year mostly at 160mg per week cypionate (80mg e3d), HCG 25 units 1X per week and 2.5mg tadalafil daily. My TT is in the 900s trough on this dose and my FT is low 30s and E2 30. Everything seems perfect for me on this dose. My sexual function is better than it has ever been, I sleep great, and I can make gains in the gym. If everything is so great, why look to add nandrolone? I have neck pain that flares up every couple months and I need to take tramadol. I have had an MRI but the only prognosis I can get is mild arthitis of the neck. I have heard about people adding 100mg or so of nandrolone per week and feeling as if many of their chronic joint ailments are better. I just don't want to screw w/my sexual function.

I have experimented w/a lower dose (130mg) and I've also used 2 ampules of primobolan per week (in addition to my TRT for 8 weeks 2X) and also tried 20mg of dianabol per day for 4 weeks. Primobolan CRUSHED my e2 to low single digits and my erections got weaker and my progress at the gym SLOWED substantially. When I used the dianabol, i didn't notice much more at the gym but my sexual function was impaired even for a couple of weeks after... my nocturnal erections got weaker and even stopped. I could still function though in the bedroom. Then after enough time back on my 160mg test cyp protocol I was back to normal (3-4 weeks).

Based on my labs, I understand why primo does this... crashes my E2, but I didn't get labs on dianabol and not really sure why it affected me as well. I think it's also possible that these substances are less androgenic than testosterone and compete for the same receptors (causing sexual problems). So my question is this... anyone who really dialed in on their TRT dose, if you added 100-150mg of nandrolone, did it affect you negatively?

Thanks.

The therapeutic dose ND for joint/bone pain is 50-100 mg/week.

No one can say for sure how you would react to the addition of ND and any potential side-effects should be minimal to non-existent with low doses.

ND can increase hematocrit and drive down HDL when used in high doses but again it comes down to the individual as some will notice a stronger effect than others.

Again when adding ND for relief joint/bone pain to a trt protocol the dose needed is 50-100 mg/week.

We are on trt here!

Doses of ND <100 mg/week are only needed/used in situations where someone was struggling with side-effects on a T only protocol of 100-200 mg/week than one would run a lower dose of T <100 mg/week and add ND 100-200mg/week.

madman

Super Moderator
The best piece of advice is to start low (50 mg/week) and see how you react.

Keep in mind that most sensible individuals would not use ND indefinitely.

Vince

Super Moderator
Why not use indefinitely if bloodwork looks ok?
I did use 70 mg of nandrolone weekly, for over 6 months. My main issue was, my cholesterol panel. It really hurt my HDL particle numbers, it cut them in half. And put me in high-risk category. Other than that I felt good on nandrolone. It did not heal my rotary cuff. I had surgery and lucky I did. I had a bone spur and a torn bicep, along with the torn rotator cuff. I actually went golfing the day before my surgery. I had my best game of the season.

Last edited:
I did use 70 mg of nandrolone weekly, for over 6 months. My main issue was, my cholesterol panel. It really hurt my HDL particle numbers, it cut them in half. And put me in high-risk category. Other than that I feel good on nandrolone. It did not heal my rotary cuff. I had surgery and lucky I did. I had a bone spur and a torn bicep, along with the torn rotator cuff. I actually went golfing the day before my surgery. I had my best game of the season.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

DixieWrecked

I've been on 100mg nandrolone for about a month now. I dropped my T dosage at the same time to 100mg weekly from 160mg. I have to say I feel alot calmer, and relaxed on the lower T dose. I don't think I notice anything from the nandrolone mentally yet except I feel stronger. I think I am going to like this combo.

Test-Joe

Thanks.
I stared on Nandrolone six months or so ago primarily due to high DHT and somewhat high E2 and not wanting to go back on AI. When I started Nandrolone lower T dose. Worth noting that I have right hip replacement since age 26, now 61. I also have issue with Lt Knee meniscus tear. I feel much stronger in the gym and have made considerable reduction in %body fat along with muscle gains and no issues with hip or knee with more active gym schedule....Crossfit, Spinning, weight training. Refining dosage is ongoing. Currently using 65 mg T and 65 mg Nandrolone plus 1,500U HCG weekly on EOD schedule. I have been feeling great. Going to confirm with labs in next couple of weeks.

Kevin87

Started 100mg nandrolone per week in addition to 180mg test per week. It really helps with joint pain and stiffness. After week 3, noticed my ankles getting some swelling, which I didn't care for. Cut my test to 150 per week and swelling is gone. Will nandrolone elevate the estradiol? Libido is down also. I get labs in April and hoped someone would have some insight.

Kev101

The best piece of advice is to start low (50 mg/week) and see how you react.

Keep in mind that most sensible individuals would not use ND indefinitely.
Really? My doc prescribed me 80mg and never mentioned coming off. Are there studies that show long term, low dose use to be dangerous?

Kev101

Wow 150, that's a pretty good dose! My freaking shoulders and right tricep near my elbow are killing me. I'm hoping this stuff helps. Maybe he'll bump it to 100-125

Jed Dorsey

Wow 150, that's a pretty good dose! My freaking shoulders and right tricep near my elbow are killing me. I'm hoping this stuff helps. Maybe he'll bump it to 100-125
Did you bump up your dose and has it helped relieve your shoulder pain?? Will Nandrolone help with shoulder arthritis or bone Spurs pain?

finkelet

I was taking 160 of T Cyp and 750 HCG. I’m a high aromatizer and was dealing with high E and DHT levels. Over several changes we have settled at 120 T cyp and 120 ND and 750 HCG. I split this M/W/F and feel great. A little drop in HDL but overall lipids are ok. Added in 3G Krill oil as well.

Very happy with my current protocol.

I was taking 160 of T Cyp and 750 HCG. I’m a high aromatizer and was dealing with high E and DHT levels. Over several changes we have settled at 120 T cyp and 120 ND and 750 HCG. I split this M/W/F and feel great. A little drop in HDL but overall lipids are ok. Added in 3G Krill oil as well.

Thanks for sharing.

BayArea

I have a lot of experience with deca. I am currently on 120 per week as I found anything less than that was not therapeutic for me. I would not expect it to do much for spinal issues. It’s great for joints, but my neck and back pain has not changed much.

Fernando Almaguer

What are your high Estrogen symptoms?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale