Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Yeah, people are crazy. Before starting treatment I was talking to some experienced bb'ers and their advice was 200mg, other said 250mg smh I should have started even lower then 125mg, similar to you, but IIWII, live and learn. So i imagine I have done some damage running 250mg for 3 years, 3 years ago...Never again
Especially starting or restarting, minimum effective dose and start low and go slow sounds unsexy but I know what 150/100 feels like and I also know what AFib and coding in an ambulance feels like. I will take the unsexy route.

Hang in there and deep breathing and try to relax. You will be fine. Thanks for the updates. Check your BP a few times a day (morn noon and evening) and get a sense of how it registers throughout the day and log the readings.

Belekas

nobody
Especially starting or restarting, minimum effective dose and start low and go slow sounds unsexy but I know what 150/100 feels like and I also know what AFib and coding in an ambulance feels like. I will take the unsexy route.

Hang in there and deep breathing and try to relax. You will be fine. Thanks for the updates. Check your BP a few times a day and get a sense of how it registers throughout the day and log the readings.
Absolutely nasty mate, nothing else to say. Thanks for the tips and support, really appreciate it. Will post updates as well. Less is always more, thus I was very skeptical before starting treatment at all, but since I bought a lot of sustanon, did endless research, I had to give it a go. No stress, if it doesn't work out, I'll just come off and live like before.

Belekas

nobody

Does not age well.
Just start at a low dose of 200mg and no worries test wont kill ya...yeah but high BP will...where do these ppl come from?

Belekas

nobody
And for the record today I did a heavy chest workout mid day so imagine if I would have had my shot before...I might have dropped dead right there on the fucking bench...This ain't no joke...

Belekas

nobody

Hang in there and deep breathing and try to relax. You will be fine. Thanks for the updates. Check your BP a few times a day (morn noon and evening) and get a sense of how it registers throughout the day and log the readings.
You had an incident mate? I don't know your TRT story so thought I'll ask:)

T

tareload

You had an incident mate? I don't know your TRT story so thought I'll ask:)
World's unluckiest cycler 2 weeks into a 325 mg/wk tiny little blast. COVID had just appeared (wildcard) and was using 50 mcg T3/day so no idea what actually caused it. I have my hunches. Almost 3 years later and still recovering from anxiety, panic, exercise intolerance. Probably some decent PTSD. Finally on a small dose of SSRI.

More complete rundown:

Last edited by a moderator:

eternalife

Hello, to any of you experienced guy please give a valuation on what's going on for the following results. Iam 69 y.o

Injection for 2 months.

Te 62.5mg 2x week=125mg
Test results: TT 1000ng/dl - TF 314pg/ml - Estradiol 58pg/ml - SHBG 11 - Hematocrit 50.

Then i wanted to lower the Testosterone dosage .

Te 37.5mg 2x week=75mg
Test results: TT 741ng/dl - TF 206pg/ml - Estradiol 27pg/ml - Hematocrit 53- did not test SBHG .

Does this sound good? why hematocrit is higher if i lowered the dosage.
I drink much water....Thanks

Belekas

nobody
Hello, to any of you experienced guy please give a valuation on what's going on for the following results. Iam 69 y.o

Injection for 2 months.

Te 62.5mg 2x week=125mg
Test results: TT 1000ng/dl - TF 314pg/ml - Estradiol 58pg/ml - SHBG 11 - Hematocrit 50.

Te 37.5mg 2x week=75mg
Test results: TT 741ng/dl - TF 206pg/ml - Estradiol 27pg/ml - Hematocrit 53- did not test SBHG .

This is my own personal thread why don't you create one for yourself and not derail mine?

Belekas

nobody
World's unluckiest cycler 2 weeks into a 325 mg/wk tiny little blast. COVID had just appeared (wildcard) and was using 50 mcg T3/day so no idea what actually caused it. I have my hunches. Almost 3 years later and still recovering from anxiety, panic, exercise intolerance. Probably some decent PTSD. Finally on a small dose of SSRI.

More complete rundown:

Damn brother now thats a scary story and I'm very glad you're feeling better. Yeah COVID wildcard def ain't no joke as well, I had it too, but wasn't on TRT back then, but recovery was hard af, won't lie. What was your age and how lean you was at the time it happened? Experience is priceless and thanks for sharing, much appreciated.

Regards,
Bel

Systemlord

Injection for 2 months.

Te 62.5mg 2x week=125mg

Te 37.5mg 2x week=75mg

Please stop thread hijacking, make your own thread! You copy and paste this twice in my other thread "At what Free T level do you feel optimal" after I asked you politely in a PM to create your own thread.

If you persist in hijacking other people's threads, you will be ignored.

Last edited:

eternalife

Please stop thread hijacking, make your own thread! You copy and paste this twice in my other thread "At what Free T level do you feel optimal" after I asked you politely in a PM to create your own thread.

If you persist in hijacking other people's threads, you will be ignored.
Sorry about that,did not see it.It was and it is not my intention to hijacking anything.
I had asked you the question directly and when saw no answer i directed the question to anyone with experience.

You have to consider that i am new here and have no idea how this works.
I will certainly stop to interfere with your or anybody else's treads.
Blessings to all!

Belekas

nobody
Slept heaps today as had a huge dose of magnesium that kicked me straight to sleep. BP normalised today 120/75/88 upon wakening, so only pulse jacked up still. Lots of water, some food and went out for a 40min walk in the park. Feeling better. So no more pushing in the gym for numbers and will up my cardio till this shit hopefully resolves. So def not all lean, healthy lowT guys will be able to tollerate test right out the gate and I'm a perfect example ofc N=1 so ya know. Live and learn. Doctors said start at 150mg, bodybuilders said start at 200mg and even 250mg as it what they call "sports TRT" lol fuck me what a pile of crap and so so glad I haven't done and went lower, even though should have went even lower like a 100mg or even 80mg per week. As @readalot said body is very sensitive especially when activating or reactivating treatment, so it's always worth going lower and then going higher if needed. LESS IS MORE. And thinking I used to do 250mg test+250mg deca/week when was in my 20s without much sides its just crazy as right now my head would have exploded into million little pieces SO not everyone is the same AND you need to be very carefull and have critical thinking else you might criple yourself maybe not today but in the long-term.

Wish everyone a great weekend and lets get it!

T

tareload

Slept heaps today as had a huge dose of magnesium that kicked me straight to sleep. BP normalised today 120/75/88 upon wakening, so only pulse jacked up still. Lots of water, some food and went out for a 40min walk in the park. Feeling better. So no more pushing in the gym for numbers and will up my cardio till this shit hopefully resolves. So def not all lean, healthy lowT guys will be able to tollerate test right out the gate and I'm a perfect example ofc N=1 so ya know. Live and learn. Doctors said start at 150mg, bodybuilders said start at 200mg and even 250mg as it what they call "sports TRT" lol fuck me what a pile of crap and so so glad I haven't done and went lower, even though should have went even lower like a 100mg or even 80mg per week. As @readalot said body is very sensitive especially when activating or reactivating treatment, so it's always worth going lower and then going higher if needed. LESS IS MORE. And thinking I used to do 250mg test+250mg deca/week when was in my 20s without much sides its just crazy as right now my head would have exploded into million little pieces SO not everyone is the same AND you need to be very carefull and have critical thinking else you might criple yourself maybe not today but in the long-term.

Wish everyone a great weekend and lets get it!

1 hour ago:

Belekas

nobody
1 hour ago:

I've seen him before and read some of his posts, who is he? He sounds like a crackhead with his bs just take as much as you need to resolve the symptoms right out the gate SMH

T

tareload

I've seen him before and read some of his posts, who is he? He sounds like a crackhead with his bs just take as much as you need to resolve the symptoms right out the gate SMH
Former Admin for Danny Bossa's TOT Facebook group IIRC. Glad you are feeling better Brother!

Belekas

nobody
Former Admin for Danny Bossa's TOT Facebook group IIRC. Glad you are feeling better Brother!
Thanks brother much appreciated! And where do they get these people from? It's not that simple as they wanna make it look, but I guess somebody needs to die or get seriously fucked so only then they will wake up, even that is 50/50.

Belekas

nobody
My BP bounced back a little and was 130/85/88 today around 4:20 Nothing too bad but still elevated around 10-15pts from baseline pre TRT. Minimal headache throughout the day from this elevation or that I slept really badly at night probably woke up like 5 times to take a piss smh Also I'm getting hot flashes and overall feeling hot all day long today. Did an easy workout and did 30min steady state cardio with 1min HIIT mixed in. Body very sensitive to any physical movement and emotions as well and pulse jumps up quick fwiw. Anyway all good, as it's just a start. Next shot is Sunday morning so will measure BP upon waking up and will post here. My energy is up, strenght up as well and back pain a little better already. Muscles look a lot fuller and lost some weight these last days even though tried to eat as much as I could. I've got soft around belly a bit not too much so will try to peel it off in the coming months eating clean and training lightly and doing my cardio. Will order some supps next month to support blood flow, healthy BP and cholesterol, but will play smart with them cuz I will never know what worked and what not if I slam 10 different ones at once. My next shot Sunday morning should be 62.5mg so probably will try doing it without lowering the dose and just have BP medication at hand incase it spikes again. And if again it happens then I will probably go lower to 50mg 2x per week like @FunkOdyssey suggested in prior posts. I'm a very sensitive person when it comes to drugs, rec drugs, alcohol and all the substances so I have a feeling I might need to go even lower then 100mg/week but TWT. No changes to anything yet and will try to ride it out, but given the fact that I have business to take care starting midnight each day and for a couple of hours and if BP will stay elevated around that time for longer period I will have to make adjustments for sure so will see.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me