Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
January 09, 2022 * 5 posts * 163 views
Someguy said: I'm at my wits end trying to refill my HCG. I have a prescription from my local GP. He used to send the prescription to Empower but, as we all know, they no longer sell it. Here's ... Read more >>
January 09, 2022 * 4 posts * 167 views
Lonestar71 said: Purchased PT-141 and got this concerning disclaimer..... he products we offer are NOT intended for human use. They are intended for in-vitro and pre-clinical research purposes ... Read more >>
January 09, 2022 * 7 posts * 240 views
Hank Moody said: OP - I have been using these exact same BD syringes for 5+ years for both daily sub-Q T injections and EOD HCG. I believe BD makes a superior quality product and have also recently ... Read more >>
January 09, 2022 * 4 posts * 74 views
mcs said: As far as lateral movement with a machine - what do you think would be best for deltoid hypertrophy? Seated: [link] Standing: [link] Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 3 posts * 46 views
M.J said: I can't find this anywhere in the forum.I am doing 1000mg but I think you can do 2000mg safely ? How much do you take ? Read more >>
January 09, 2022 * 3 posts * 78 views
Johnny Test said: Since pregnancy tests work by detecting HCG couldn't I pee on the stick to see if the HCG I'm on for TRT is real. I don't doubt that it is but there was a test laying around the ... Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 8 posts * 107 views
BillyJ03z said: If Finasteride has a cumulative effect then it wouldn't matter what dosage someone was taking as the finasteride would continue build up in the body to levels that would eventually ... Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 2 posts * 91 views
BigJahnny said: Hello, I'm curious how a man can maintain optimal LH and FSH levels while on TRT? Is it possible to be on testosterone injections and a fertility drug and still be able to maintain ... Read more >>
January 08, 2022 * 2 posts * 97 views
Holden said: Hello, Which providers we discuss here have Jatenzo as an option for its patients? Does Defy Medical prescribe it for example? I'm in the Chicago area if there's anyone local here ... Read more >>
January 09, 2022 * 1 post * 42 views
madman said: Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) is one of the best-known biomarkers for screening, diagnosis, and follow-up of patients for prostate cancer. Owing to several inherent limitations ... Read more >>
January 08, 2022 * 1 post * 82 views
varmstrong said: Do any of you use a natural supplement for issues related to enlarged prostate (low urine stream, evening trips to the bathroom), and if so, what is the name of it? Thank you. Read more >>
January 08, 2022 * 1 post * 45 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Microdosing Enanthate January 05, 2022 * 26 posts * 617 views Testosterone Basics & Questions Scrotal Cream experience so far January ... Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 2 posts * 55 views
Arcane said: starting to take HCG at 500IU EOD, but a bit confused on how to draw that amount in my insulin syringe. I mixed 10,000 IUs in 10 ML of bacteriostatic water. how much do I load ... Read more >>
January 10, 2022 * 11 posts * 445 views
SkiDaddy said: Not a doctor but this works for me: We searched for nutrient deficiencies that could cause cardiac arrhythmias [premature atrial contractions (PACs), premature ventricular contractions ... Read more >>
January 09, 2022 * 17 posts * 853 views
Systemlord said: I was 35% body fat and a diabetic when I started TRT, Total T was 91 and Free T below the normal ranges and my Total T 4 hours after my Jetanzo capsule (oral TRT) is 715 ng/dL ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale